By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

I'm starting to get the feeling that Linkz and I were TvT... as much as I hate saying that.

Anyways, Radish's play makes absolutely no sense, to vote on the flip of a coin in MYLO versus not voting at all the days prior is very strange play. But I want to hear his explanation first so for now I'll just.

vote timelimit

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

I'm starting to get the feeling that Linkz and I were TvT... as much as I hate saying that.

Anyways, Radish's play makes absolutely no sense, to vote on the flip of a coin in MYLO versus not voting at all the days prior is very strange play. But I want to hear his explanation first so for now I'll just.

vote timelimit

Wanna vote F-F with me? I wanted to vote him, but one vote isn't enough.

miz1q2w3e said:

Wanna vote F-F with me? I wanted to vote him, but one vote isn't enough.

He may very well just want town to lynch itself, so he's letting us do the talking. It's a theory, but given his participation and being fed up with this day, I'm not waiting for him to reply and I'm ok with voting for him. This is in addition to my earlier case against him.

vote FF

vote: Final-Fan

Care to join us, Radish?

Yeah sure

Unvote: Linkz

Vote: FinalFan

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I suppose radish can wait until toMorrow.(If there is one)

Unvote

Not voting yet in case Yoshi wants to actually say something.(plus it's funny to have no votes down at the end of Day) Last time he was against FF being mafia.

Still don't think FF is scum but town seems to be voting for whoever they feel like at the moment anyway -.-

So let me get this straight.

People are accusing ME of being reckless with my vote. Despite all the shit I see happened since I was last on.
If I post here INTELLIGENTLY but briefly in between rounds of League of Legends, that shows not attention to this game but lack of caring (because my life is not revolving around this thread).

Fuck you guys. miz, in particular, I ask you to stop. Maybe I'm being fooled, but I see you as town, and I still smell scum in Happy.

Now that I'm back,
Vote Happy

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Dude, who even cares anymore?

Somebody vote time limit.

Vote: Time Limit

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~