By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

I don't have a link. I just remember radish called someone scummy for implying someone about to be modkilled was town when he had done the very same a round earlier.

Around the Network

EBWOP: Point is, all it takes is one post.

Linkzmax said:

Mmm, I don't buy that. There's always a reply, look at how much explaining I had to do with your posts on me.

Nah, this doesn't work for me and I hope it doesn't work for town either. If you have a proper case against him, in my eyes I haven't seen it.

What is the inconsistency in his votes?

Linkzmax said:

Ok, I see what you mean by this.

What was the inconsistency in his votes?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Linkz, if you really think Radish is a better lynch then why do you still have your vote on happyD? It doesn't take many votes to lynch someone at this stage, and you aren't online often enough to remove your vote in time before a mafia quicklynch.

I can't believe I'm forced to remind you of your own advice.

I think radish is the better lynch, but has the weaker case, since there is less to pin him on. Until recently at least. I don't particularly like FF's vote either, but radish's vote is extremely bad for him. He hesitated to vote DT yesterDay yet had no issue putting me into a position in which if happy and I are both town it would mean scum can quicklynch.

As I said, I can count. It takes 4 votes to lynch, and since we consider it mylo that means 2 townies need to vote for a third in order for scum to hammer. As town myself, even if I'm wrong about happy, it would take you or Yoshi(since I consider you both confirmed) to vote one of us in order to allow scum to mislynch. You certainly have shown you won't be rash, and Yoshi has demonstrated the same, thus I am not worried about my vote being in the wrong place.

I'm still quite confident that happy is radish's scummate though, so I am okay with either lynch. Thus my vote will stay unless you and Yoshi would rather radish be first to go.

But if he's scum, with two votes on you, one of which being me, how would scum quicklynch?

If he were town, then I agree it's a bad play, but if he's scum, then assuming there are just 2 mafia left, I'm not sure there is a possibility of a quicklynch on you.

Then again, he hesitated to vote all game, so I'm unsure what his hurry was to vote so early toDay. I'd like him to answer that.

unvote

I'll be honest, I thought I was actually the first vote - I didn't say anything because it was quite embarrassing, and nobody commented on it

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

My point is he is not town because he hesitated to hammer yesterDay with DT,(which is already a flag for a disinterested radish) but was quick to put me in a position where the game could be over quickly toDay. Of course if he's scum he's not worried about scum quicklynching me, he would want additional votes on me so I could be mislynched.

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
Quick question: We all know that the person that is most likely to be bussed is the one doing the kill right? Well if that's the case why would HappyD have been the one that was bussed Night 1? It would imply he would have done the kill which normally we could say was possible seeing as any member of the mafia could have done the kill but we have a confirmed unlimited mafia Strongman in the game, don't you think it was more likely that he was bussed Night 1 and did the kill?

Finally, some help.

Anyways, the only two confirmed busses (i.e. swaps) didn't involve DT. First one was with tabaha and the gun owner, and the second one involved Trucks and you (Yoshiya).

Not true, one definitely happened with Tabaha the night he scanned DT. Also, another thought that has just occured, out of all the mafia roles out there, wouldn't the one that has a special killing power be the one most likely to own a gun? That implies that DT and Tabaha were bussed Night 1 rather than Tabaha and anyone else

Except it wasn't just a gun, it was a "vigilante's gun". The gun owner is a scum vigilante (if there is such a thing?).