By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:
Quick question: We all know that the person that is most likely to be bussed is the one doing the kill right? Well if that's the case why would HappyD have been the one that was bussed Night 1? It would imply he would have done the kill which normally we could say was possible seeing as any member of the mafia could have done the kill but we have a confirmed unlimited mafia Strongman in the game, don't you think it was more likely that he was bussed Night 1 and did the kill?

We don't have confirmation of an unlimited Strongman. Unlike Vigilantes, Strongmen are almost always only one-shot. An unlimited one would completely negate a Doctor and your roleblock. And zero's death is evidence he wasn't an every Night Commuter, which means town would have absolutely no counters to an OP role.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
No, why does town propose the idea that hat had the vig's gun and was switched Night 1 with tabs if they were only "stretching" it? What answers did you think you'd find?

Because I know I'm town but I was trying to prove it to the town. I was pretty sure Hatz was swapped with tabs night 1 because he was the SK (a kind of vig), but it didn't work. I even said as much, should I get the link?

Hey you DO realize what tunneling is. Yes, my scumgame is to tunnel against one of the most difficult to lynch townies.

Yes, I know what tunneling is. Yes, that's your scumgame most likely. The evidence is pretty strong. Why haven't you scumhunted radish yet. You have you vote on him after all. Is what I say that stupid that you can't help but reply to me?

Linkzmax said:

Ah, so you aren't so forgetful after all.

Amiright?

If you haven't noticed, when it comes to your play, I havent' been so forgetful. I'm pretty confident on my analysis of you and your scumminess. Can't say I felt the same way in analyzing last Night and in my judgement of who was town and who wasn't Days 3 & 4. I was pretty confused to be honest. (like I said)

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
No, why does town propose the idea that hat had the vig's gun and was switched Night 1 with tabs if they were only "stretching" it? What answers did you think you'd find?

Because I know I'm town but I was trying to prove it to the town. I was pretty sure Hatz was swapped with tabs night 1 because he was the SK (a kind of vig), but it didn't work. I even said as much, should I get the link?

Hey you DO realize what tunneling is. Yes, my scumgame is to tunnel against one of the most difficult to lynch townies.

Yes, I know what tunneling is. Yes, that's your scumgame most likely. The evidence is pretty strong. Why haven't you scumhunted radish yet. You have you vote on him after all. Is what I say that stupid that you can't help but reply to me?

So you weren't looking for answers, just trying to "prove" you are town?

Well you insisted on calling tunneling flip-flopping before. And why again wouldn't I just try to help get FF or radish(whichever is town) mislynched toDay or toMorrow? How do you propose I scumhunt a lurker? I've read his posts, and asked him a question when he was here for a brief time so I could re-read his posts to see if he acknowledge there being a bus-driver for reasons prior to tabaha's two scans on DT.(And no, not due to you bringing up the role)

Linkzmax said:

If I could prove that I was town, wouldn't that have offered answers to town?

Wouldn't that have saved us this whole back and forth between us two? Wouldn't that have allowed you (and FF when he did) to place your votes on a better candidate?

Sadly I failed in my attempt, but I definitely was looking for answers for town.

Well you insisted on calling tunneling flip-flopping before.

I never called tunneling flip-flopping, I'm going to need a link for that accusation.

And why again wouldn't I just try to help get FF or radish(whichever is town) mislynched toDay or toMorrow? How do you propose I scumhunt a lurker? I've read his posts, and asked him a question when he was here for a brief time so I could re-read his posts to see if he acknowledge there being a bus-driver for reasons prior to tabaha's two scans on DT.(And no, not due to you bringing up the role)

You have been, plain and simple, nearly inactive in your scumhunting of your #1 scumspect. That is all.

Around the Network

^I propose you scumhunt him by reducing your case against me so he can no longer lurk as much. (imho)

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

If I could prove that I was town, wouldn't that have offered answers to town?

Wouldn't that have saved us this whole back and forth between us two? Wouldn't that have allowed you (and FF when he did) to place your votes on a better candidate?

Sadly I failed in my attempt, but I definitely was looking for answers for town.

Well you insisted on calling tunneling flip-flopping before.

I never called tunneling flip-flopping, I'm going to need a link for that accusation.

And why again wouldn't I just try to help get FF or radish(whichever is town) mislynched toDay or toMorrow? How do you propose I scumhunt a lurker? I've read his posts, and asked him a question when he was here for a brief time so I could re-read his posts to see if he acknowledge there being a bus-driver for reasons prior to tabaha's two scans on DT.(And no, not due to you bringing up the role)

You have been, plain and simple, nearly inactive in your scumhunting of your #1 scumspect. That is all.

Dude, you're really stretching the "looking for answers" thing by pretending you wanted to supply an answer for town.

Yep. And that's how it goes with me and radish. Deal with it.

And what scumhunting have you done other than towards me? Your case against FF amounts to "he agrees with Linkz" while your defence is "I agreed with DT because he had me completely fooled."

Linkzmax said:

Dude, you're really stretching the "looking for answers" thing by pretending you wanted to supply an answer for town.

No, I'm not. I was littlerally trying to save town the hassle of wasting time on me. On thing's for certain is that had I proved my towniness, it would have served an excellent purpose for being more effective toDay and clearing out a lot of the smoke you created. As I sad, it's sad that I failed.

Yep. And that's how it goes with me and radish. Deal with it.

So town is to deal that you haven't scumhunted your #1 scumspect? How? You're totally inconsistent.

If he's your #1 scumspect, it's because you have a case against him. If you have a case against him yet wasted your time going after me, you failed MYLO with 4 to lynch.

And what scumhunting have you done other than towards me? Your case against FF amounts to "he agrees with Linkz" while your defence is "I agreed with DT because he had me completely fooled."

I told FF that his play against me was weak, that he didn't look into or address the 6 accusations I listed against you, and voted proir to getting that done. I said his lurking is not just like Radish's lurking, but that it's active lurking in that his posts just show that he's present without really being present (I called it non-committal). He even admitted himself that he was more focused on LoL. I worked on FF, but keep in mind he's my #2 scumspect. I've also been hounded by you, so you left me with little choice to respond.

So you insisted Days ago that hat was swapped in order to keep people from looking into you? Why didn't you just bring up the town scan in the first place whenever someone questioned you?

Yes, I pointed out an inconsistency in radish by way of his votes. That's all it takes with radish. You saw it first-hand when I pegged radish as scum in the Round 46.(Hey now, there's also a good reference for my scumgame) And if it's MYLO there are 2 scum, so both of you have to go either way.

Linkzmax said:
So you insisted Days ago that hat was swapped in order to keep people from looking into you? Why didn't you just bring up the town scan in the first place whenever someone questioned you?

Because I thought there may have been a shadow of a doubt that the scan had been inconclusive due to bus-driving (iirc it was brought up yesterDay), but I wanted to sceal it away by disproving it. But I was wrong about the item-role part of the logic so I failed.

If I brought up the scan, they would bring up the bus-driving. I had to disprove that first off, but it didn't work.

Yes, I pointed out an inconsistency in radish by way of his votes. That's all it takes with radish. You saw it first-hand when I pegged radish as scum in the Round 46.(Hey now, there's also a good reference for my scumgame) And if it's MYLO there are 2 scum, so both of you have to go either way.

I'll check round 46, but give me a page and ppp so I don't get lost.