By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

If you vote Linkz, that's me, you and radish. All we'll need is one more to hammer.

Give it a gamble if you're at the point of not caring. I can pretty much swear either Linkz or FF, one of the two, is mafia.

Around the Network

unvote
vote FF

Seriously, we've come too long a way to just throw in the towel. Screw you guys.

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
I'm surprised you threw in the towel and called yourself biased, when I pointed all the evidence why Linkz was scum. You didn't even ask me to defend myself against you. You just said fuck it, and voted.

No room for a defense, just a vote. Ahh, whatevs.

Aren't you just throwing in the towel by voting yourself?

I can't quite pinpoint what it is I want to question you about. It's a lot of little things. Plus, I really want this to be over.

Yes, once you threw in the towel, I threw in the towel. I basically have no more energy to put into this game when it comes the point where you don't even consider a single point I made against Linkz and don't even let me explain your points against me.

Seriously, if you want it to be over, just vote linkz. He lumped all kinds of accusations on me just to make me talk and put the spotlight on me, and guess what, it worked. Did I call it or did I not?

Fiiine.

Unvote,

Vote: linkzmax

Naice!

unvote
vote Linkzmax

Fingers crossed, now we just need one more.

Yoshiya is nowhere to be found x_x

@Yoshiya: I quoted you. END THIS.

Around the Network

Miz, just be sure that as a friend, outside of mafia, you'll be glad you didn't do it. You would've felt shitty about yourself. I am not 100% certain Linkz is mafia, but I have strong evidence against him. My 2nd guess would be Final-Fan. But at this point in the game, it's too hard to tell because we're left with a lot of lurkers.

***Pezus***

k, pezus, can you prod Yoshiya?

Some interim music for the Mario lovers

pezus said:

Can you prod Yoshiya?

happydolphin said:

I can't help this feeling... If it's all the same to you, I would prefer to get rid of Final-Fan first.

Unvote,

Vote: Final-Fan

@Radish: Since you think they're both scummy, could you help here?

@Yoshiya: Just vote!

I do think they're both scummy, but nothing in the past 100 posts or so has convinced me one way or the other, and I've already made my coin flip. I'm a bit concerned by how often HD has come down to L1 or L2 considering I'm pretty certain that he's town aligned now

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~