By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:
miz1q2w3e said:

this post doesn't feel right. A town would be more cautious about palcing votes at a time like this. He even acted as if it were so unlikely that the remaining scum could quicklynch, even though he's not online that much = scum have a high chance of getting to vote before he even logs back on. Your thoughts?

One last thing. You keep saying it's in my hands, but who's the vet here? The fact is you're not sure either. Nobody is forcing you to listen to me.

Actually, miz, I've been popping in quite a bit today.  But it's in between (or during!) games of League of Legends, so my I was just giving my immediate responses and not able to dig thru past days etc.  If it makes you feel better we can start using phantom votes or something, but short of that I doubt we can put together a lynch with the whole town online in order to avoid mafia shenanigans.  But then we'll have to keep track of phantom votals, etc.  So really the only reason I'm unvoting is because I'm going to be asleep at some point tonight. 

Unvote
(Phantom vote: happydolphin)

Your remedying it now doesn't justify or explain the concern.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Linkz, take a look at this. "Nobody's touching DT"? He's being unbelievably noobish. It reminds me of myself a couple of times in this thread. Personally, I can't believe happyD is that good of an actor. I really think DT had him (and myself) fooled.

What do you think? I'm asking for your opinion here, not trying to convince you as I know it's nothing solid.

The scumhunter's question is, why did he tunnel me on it and not you. In end game, MYLO, it just makes sense. He needs to focus the votes on 1 kill as scum. As townie, the play doesn't make sense, because he would cast suspicion on both of us for it.

Because there's a difference between our respective behavior. I noticed it long before linkz pointed it out. On more than one occasion you would simply join in on what I was saying, with little to no explanation. I just chalked it up to you trusting my opinion that much. I liked it, I was flattered.

I'd just like to point out that I never stopped to consider the possibilty that DT was lying. He had me completely fooled. He had my back in this thread, I simply didn't want to belive it (kind of like right now). Add to that the lingering suspicion I had of tabaha from the previous days. I just couldn't seem to get over my biases. Luckily, I came to my senses and realized that hard evidence > feelings. The fact was that having a godfather and a miller would be pointless without a cop (bastard mod = not an option).

However, it seems you weren't compeltely taken by DT, as is evident from the posts linkz highlighted. Today, it's you who I also don't want to believe is scum, vs linkz, who I thougt was playing creepy = biased against him for this. I reminded myself that I suspected mantle for the very same reason.

Either way, I don't like how you've been playing. It's an accumulation of many things. Your "town deserves to lose" post also rubbed me the wrong way. This has gone on long enough. We're not going to get anything more solid. I just want this to be over...

Vote: happydolphin

Final-Fan said:
miz1q2w3e said:

this post doesn't feel right. A town would be more cautious about palcing votes at a time like this. He even acted as if it were so unlikely that the remaining scum could quicklynch, even though he's not online that much = scum have a high chance of getting to vote before he even logs back on. Your thoughts?

One last thing. You keep saying it's in my hands, but who's the vet here? The fact is you're not sure either. Nobody is forcing you to listen to me.

Actually, miz, I've been popping in quite a bit today.  But it's in between (or during!) games of League of Legends, so my I was just giving my immediate responses and not able to dig thru past days etc.  If it makes you feel better we can start using phantom votes or something, but short of that I doubt we can put together a lynch with the whole town online in order to avoid mafia shenanigans.  But then we'll have to keep track of phantom votals, etc.  So really the only reason I'm unvoting is because I'm going to be asleep at some point tonight. 

Unvote
(Phantom vote: happydolphin)

Put your vote back on, I wanna see what he flips.

miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Linkz, take a look at this. "Nobody's touching DT"? He's being unbelievably noobish. It reminds me of myself a couple of times in this thread. Personally, I can't believe happyD is that good of an actor. I really think DT had him (and myself) fooled.

What do you think? I'm asking for your opinion here, not trying to convince you as I know it's nothing solid.

The scumhunter's question is, why did he tunnel me on it and not you. In end game, MYLO, it just makes sense. He needs to focus the votes on 1 kill as scum. As townie, the play doesn't make sense, because he would cast suspicion on both of us for it.

Because there's a difference between our respective behavior. I noticed it long before linkz pointed it out. On more than one occasion you would simply join in on what I was saying, with little to no explanation. I just chalked it up to you trusting my opinion that much. I liked it, I was flattered.

I'd just like to point out that I never stopped to consider the possibilty that DT was lying. He had me completely fooled. He had my back in this thread, I simply didn't want to belive it (kind of like right now). Add to that the lingering suspicion I had of tabaha from the previous days. I just couldn't seem to get over my biases. Luckily, I came to my senses and realized that hard evidence > feelings. The fact was that having a godfather and a miller would be pointless without a cop (bastard mod = not an option).

However, it seems you weren't compeltely taken by DT, as is evident from the posts linkz highlighted. Today, it's you who I also don't want to believe is scum, vs linkz, who I thougt was playing creepy = biased against him for this. I reminded myself that I suspected mantle for the very same reason.

Either way, I don't like how you've been playing. It's an accumulation of many things. Your "town deserves to lose" post also rubbed me the wrong way. This has gone on long enough. We're not going to get anything more solid. I just want this to be over...

Vote: happydolphin

Well in that case fuck it

Vote happydolphin

Hey, I'll sheep you one last time ;)

happydolphin said:

Vote happydolphin

Look on the bright side, at least this will finally be over XD

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:

Vote happydolphin

I really wanted to win

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:

Vote happydolphin

I really wanted to win

Aaahh! You're gonna drive me crazy!

I'm surprised you threw in the towel and called yourself biased, when I pointed all the evidence why Linkz was scum. You didn't even ask me to defend myself against you. You just said fuck it, and voted.

No room for a defense, just a vote. Ahh, whatevs.

happydolphin said:
I'm surprised you threw in the towel and called yourself biased, when I pointed all the evidence why Linkz was scum. You didn't even ask me to defend myself against you. You just said fuck it, and voted.

Aren't you just throwing in the towel by voting yourself?

I can't quite pinpoint what it is I want to question you about. It's a lot of little things. Plus, I really want this to be over.

miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:

Aren't you just throwing in the towel by voting yourself?

I can't quite pinpoint what it is I want to question you about. It's a lot of little things. Plus, I really want this to be over.

Yes, once you threw in the towel, I threw in the towel. I basically have no more energy to put into this game when it comes the point where you don't even consider a single point I made against Linkz and don't even let me explain your points against me.

Seriously, if you want it to be over, just vote linkz. He lumped all kinds of accusations on me just to make me talk and put the spotlight on me, and guess what, it worked. Did I call it or did I not?