By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

You want a nail in the coffin?

I already proved that you're a liar. You only proved that I was confused.

I called that. "Confused" = "I thought of something, but then I never actually considered it."

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

I called that. "Confused" = "I thought of something, but then I never actually considered it."

I may have considered it, but I lost sight of it. Anyways, you fail to show the mafia intent of playing like that. Why as mafia would I, at first, say DT was aiming at prof and only later change stances?

It's much more explicable as a confused townie. I never pretended to understand what happened or to be lucid during that part of the game. There was a lot of back and forth, juggling theories here and there. You will find inconsistencies in my posts, that doesn't worry me. What would worry me would be a scum tactic lingering in that. But your point is only to find inconsistencies and peg me as scum, not to actually scumhunt.

For the same reason you've been doing similar stunts all game. You've been pretending to try to piece everything together so people will see you as a confused townie. But of course you'll "lose sight" of that when it's convenient, like when some townies call DT town and are very suspicious of tabaha, because all you need is a mislynch.

Flip it around: Why would town propose something, and then completely forget it? Why would town agree to something they don't actually agree on? Why would town ask questions about what happened, but be paying so little attention to the answers that they miss the contradiction?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4943797

happydolphin said:
I have a huge HoS on tabaha for supporting prof all game long. Tabs you need to explain this.

Otherwise my doubts are very strong at this point on DT for visiting prof night 2.

Lastly, I would lynch neither of DT or tabs until the very end. Right now I'm pretty certain of Radish.

But toDay we are lynching Hatz there is no doubt about that.

And we all know how your first post of Day 5 was to vote tabaha. Never any argument made to put it off again.

I can do this all Day if you'd like.(Well, I'll come back to it Sunday)

Linkzmax said:
No it wasn't the level of activity. As I said it was more intuition going off of what I recall of what he has said when he's been here. It's also a process of elimination given what I've said for you and Yoshi and to a lesser extent FF.(such as not thinking he'd follow me in voting for you when a scummate Trucks was already on you)

It's bad strategy for all mafia to behave the same way, and it also would depend on the normal activity level of each player.

I'm pretty sure I put radish in my top two before he voted me. The coin flip rubs me the wrong way because if he was already decided on the two of us for toDay and toMorrow, then he should have just voted me since happy already had and thus my lynch is more likely. There's no need to say he flipped a coin.

And as for lynching FF, I told you this game is in your hands.(well and Yoshi too) If that's what you want to do then so be it. I do have lingering suspicion of a radish-FF(or happy-FF) scumteam. It is KNOWN that radish and I are not BOTH scum now though.

@bold: It is?

Also, this post doesn't feel right. A town would be more cautious about palcing votes at a time like this. He even acted as if it were so unlikely that the remaining scum could quicklynch, even though he's not online that much = scum have a high chance of getting to vote before he even logs back on. Your thoughts?

One last thing. You keep saying it's in my hands, but who's the vet here? The fact is you're not sure either. Nobody is forcing you to listen to me.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4943797

happydolphin said:
I have a huge HoS on tabaha for supporting prof all game long. Tabs you need to explain this.

Otherwise my doubts are very strong at this point on DT for visiting prof night 2.

Lastly, I would lynch neither of DT or tabs until the very end. Right now I'm pretty certain of Radish.

But toDay we are lynching Hatz there is no doubt about that.

And we all know how your first post of Day 5 was to vote tabaha. Never any argument made to put it off again.

I can do this all Day if you'd like.(Well, I'll come back to it Sunday)

It doesn't serve a purpose though. Things change constantly in a game. It's not like I was calling someone a vig and then a BD with little evidence. We were all as a team making plans and changing them as things came up.

I really don't see how this helps anyone, and I'm pretty sure this can be done on either me or Miz, but for some reason you're just doing it on me.

Was Miz correct about DT? He wasn't, and neither was I. I could go back and tunnel on him, but there is no point to it. Bottom line is, we were confused, and some of our plans changed as they came. All I know is that I was not clear as to what to do nor as to what was happening, yet during it all you were very lucid. It makes you the fishier one in my eyes personally. While town was scrambling for facts, you knew everything that was happening all along.

If you continue to do this, you are just proving over and over that town (and I) was confused, and that you weren't, and it leads to think that you knew what was going on all along.

Linkzmax said:
For the same reason you've been doing similar stunts all game. You've been pretending to try to piece everything together so people will see you as a confused townie. But of course you'll "lose sight" of that when it's convenient, like when some townies call DT town and are very suspicious of tabaha, because all you need is a mislynch.

Flip it around: Why would town propose something, and then completely forget it? Why would town agree to something they don't actually agree on? Why would town ask questions about what happened, but be paying so little attention to the answers that they miss the contradiction?

@bold. Because they are having difficulty piecing it together. The multiple scenarios, the conflicting hypotheses. At once they need to think in one paradigm, at another time they need to switch and think in a new paradigm. Something to make on schitzo, but for certain it's not unexplainable.

Linkz, take a look at this. "Nobody's touching DT"? He's being unbelievably noobish. It reminds me of myself a couple of times in this thread. Personally, I can't believe happyD is that good of an actor. I really think DT had him (and myself) fooled.

What do you think? I'm asking for your opinion here, not trying to convince you as I know it's nothing solid.

miz1q2w3e said:

Linkz, take a look at this. "Nobody's touching DT"? He's being unbelievably noobish. It reminds me of myself a couple of times in this thread. Personally, I can't believe happyD is that good of an actor. I really think DT had him (and myself) fooled.

What do you think? I'm asking for your opinion here, not trying to convince you as I know it's nothing solid.

The scumhunter's question is, why did he tunnel me on it and not you. In end game, MYLO, it just makes sense. He needs to focus the votes on 1 kill as scum. As townie, the play doesn't make sense, because he would cast suspicion on both of us for it.

miz1q2w3e said:

this post doesn't feel right. A town would be more cautious about palcing votes at a time like this. He even acted as if it were so unlikely that the remaining scum could quicklynch, even though he's not online that much = scum have a high chance of getting to vote before he even logs back on. Your thoughts?

One last thing. You keep saying it's in my hands, but who's the vet here? The fact is you're not sure either. Nobody is forcing you to listen to me.

Actually, miz, I've been popping in quite a bit today.  But it's in between (or during!) games of League of Legends, so my I was just giving my immediate responses and not able to dig thru past days etc.  If it makes you feel better we can start using phantom votes or something, but short of that I doubt we can put together a lynch with the whole town online in order to avoid mafia shenanigans.  But then we'll have to keep track of phantom votals, etc.  So really the only reason I'm unvoting is because I'm going to be asleep at some point tonight. 

Unvote
(Phantom vote: happydolphin)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!