By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

I really regret not paying more attention to this round in the earlier days - all this accusation following what some players said and others didn't about bussing is confusing me. I didn't think we had a confirmed busdriver - wasn't the only reason we thought there was one because Tabaha scanned DT guilty and some players claimed that was the only explanation? Well DT turned out mafia, so I don't understand

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
I really regret not paying more attention to this round in the earlier days - all this accusation following what some players said and others didn't about bussing is confusing me. I didn't think we had a confirmed busdriver - wasn't the only reason we thought there was one because Tabaha scanned DT guilty and some players claimed that was the only explanation? Well DT turned out mafia, so I don't understand

Tabaha scanned DT once, turned up town. He did it a second time, and DT turned up scum.

Also, mantle item-scanned tabaha, found a gun, but it wasn't tabaha's. He also item-scanned Trucks, and found Yoshiya's utility belt (Yoshiya is Jack-of-all-trades).

This is why we know for sure there is a bus-driver.

miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:

Tabaha scanned DT once, turned up town. He did it a second time, and DT turned up scum.

Also, mantle item-scanned tabaha, found a gun, but it wasn't tabaha's. He also item-scanned Trucks, and found Yoshiya's utility belt (Yoshiya is Jack-of-all-trades).

This is why we know for sure there is a bus-driver.

Okay, thanks - sorry about that

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

miz1q2w3e said:
Ugh, I've had enough.

vote: happydolphin

I'd explain, but I just don't feel like it.

In short, I let my wanting you not to be scum cloud my judgement. If it were any other person I would have probably voted sooner. Plus, I don't really care anymore. I can't do it all on my own. I've got schoolwork to do. Sorry.

A nd them I'm inconsistent, right, after you just said earlier that Linkz'sarguments didn't hold water.

I understand that he may be suspicious, but I answered all his doubts. What remains?

I explained every single post that was brought against me. Yet, with all that, because I was pressured, I'm not the only reasonable choice.

This is how mafia win.

And guess what, when town loses, I'll be told that it's my fault, that I spewed non-sense.

Just watch ;)

^I meant "I'm now the only reasonable choice".

Around the Network

fuck this game, town deserves to lose.

vote happydolphin

unvote
I feel bad doing that...

This is my last post of the game, gl guys

vote Linkz

I think you've broken the thread, HD

Watch me on YouTube!

radish, which Days have you been following the game in?