By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkzmax said:

Fine, if you're convinced he's town then it's on your hands. happy being absolutely clueless is reasonable. I stand firm that he's changed stances at the drop of a hat with no given reasons, but whatever.

Unvote
Vote: radish

His vote and FF's just lingering after saying nothing toDay reeks of them waiting for you or Yoshi to put a third vote on happy(if town of course) or I so that whichever of them is needed can just hammer.

Good, you're finally voting for your #1 scumspect. *clap clap*

But tomorrow, you're next (after final-fan that is). If town decides that final-fan is the better lynch, I will be more than happy to hammer him.

As it is, you still fail to show how my changing stances is any different from Miz's, and as such you're still a hypocrite in my book. But keep it up, I'm the clueless one. It's very possible we're TvT, but you were the one who was mistaken all along, I hope you know that by now.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:
Happy's ramblings make me more and more confident he's scum simultaneously smelling victory and desperate to avoid a lynch. The way he keeps saying "throw out the innocent scan" in particular rubs me the wrong way. I'm not even sure what he was trying to get at the last time he said it.

You gotta vote sometime.

Vote happydolphin

And yes, mantle scanned at night.

Are you that sure about happyD? We get it, you suspect him, but scum could come and quicklynch him right now.

Ah crap!  I thought I'd talked about this seven hours ago, but apparently I didn't actually post it. 

radish is a suspect and he's already got a vote down.  Linkz is a huge suspect in the unlikely event that Happy is not scum and he's already got a vote down (on happy).  Even if radish swaps his vote we'd still need another vote to finish off Happy, and I'm extremely confident Yoshi is town.  Less so for you, but I'm prepared to take that chance.  I think you coming in with a vote on him and radish swap-hammering is pretty unlikely. 

lol, and forgetting to post this earlier apparently gets a lynch train going on me?  OK.  Admittedly it may be unwise to leave votes out there when I'm away from the computer, but if nobody ever did that I doubt any lynch would happen toDay. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

happydolphin said:

@Miz. And you know what the funny thing about this is... he was my fucking sibling that game. We died day 1 because of this behavior you're seeing in me right now. I died, he died. We also had a private QT and he saw all my freak-outs.

What a fucking lying piece of shit you are Linkz XD

I did consider that but your game 40 meltdown was much worse.  It doesn't seem like the same phenomenon to me. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

happydolphin said:

FF is here, the experienced townie who can barely catch up and votes on MYLO just because "at some time you've got to vote", well there are two people on my priority list.

Look, it's "simple shit really".  Unless we want to do a No Lynch, which would be almost pointless IMO in this particular game, we've got to lynch someone toDay.  Now, the ideal situation for a townie would be to be the hammer vote, so you at least know that town decided what the lynch was.  But the fact is that not everyone can be the hammer vote.  What I DID do was wait until all the people I trust least had already voted.  Then I put my own vote where I thought scum is. 

Final-Fan said:

lol, and forgetting to post this earlier apparently gets a lynch train going on me? 

Scratch that, Linkz voted radish of course, not me.  One vote =/= lynch train. 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:

FF is here, the experienced townie who can barely catch up and votes on MYLO just because "at some time you've got to vote", well there are two people on my priority list.

Look, it's "simple shit really".  Unless we want to do a No Lynch, which would be almost pointless IMO in this particular game, we've got to lynch someone toDay.  Now, the ideal situation for a townie would be to be the hammer vote, so you at least know that town decided what the lynch was.  But the fact is that not everyone can be the hammer vote.  What I DID do was wait until all the people I trust least had already voted.  Then I put my own vote where I thought scum is. 

Seems legit.

At least Radish's explanation was consistent.

miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:

Seems legit.

What, pray tell, is inconsistent about that? 

Final-Fan said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:

Seems legit.

So between that post and the vote, you just decided that you trusted linkz? ...Enough to vote right along with him for apparently no good reason?

Yoshiya said:

Hey, yosh.

Could you tell me what you think of all this? What do you think of happyD, and linkz's case on him? What do you think of Radish's post? Does F-F look suspicious to you?

miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:

Seems legit.

So between that post and the vote, you just decided that you trusted linkz? ...Enough to vote right along with him for apparently no good reason?

First off, Linkz had already voted, making your actual point null and void.  However, since I found his arguments persuasive, I am indeed more inclined to believe he's town, though I'm bearing in mind that it's possible he was bussing to gain decisive trust for the final push the way DT evidently tried to.  After all, if we're at MYLO, it doesn't matter how many mafia are left as long as they win, and he'd only need the one day of trust. 

But considering what an easy target radish is, I'm not sure that second theory should be given too much weight.