By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
^Scratch that, it's not game over, but it's pretty close.

And you went over this already. If town is lynched today, mafia kills at night and wins. How can you pretend to be so confused about things?

Dushe I mean dude, I was talking about it taking 3 kills, that's what I said scratch that about.

So your case on me and Radish is "You're scummy, he's scummy". That is such a load of horse manure.

Around the Network

Linkz, how have we actually shown to be a scum-pair? I can answer that question for day 4, it's easy, we're in MYLO and we're on the same vote. That's why I wrote that last post. You asked why I didn't consider other possibilities? I could, I just didn't because I wanted to study the votals. Given the votals, that's my analysis. OF COURSE other possibilities exist.

There: question? answered.

But, more than that, my question extends beyond today. What of my play and Radish's play (apart from you thinking we're both, individually scummy), makes you think we're a scum TEAM?

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:

And you went over this already. If town is lynched today, mafia kills at night and wins. How can you pretend to be so confused about things?

Dushe I mean dude, I was talking about it taking 3 kills, that's what I said scratch that about.

So your case on me and Radish is "You're scummy, he's scummy". That is such a load of horse manure.

It's Douche, scumbag.

And you said, "And that's the test. We already know that FF and Linkz are scum (it's pretty obvious), but now to see if the two others quicklynch. If they do, one of FF and Linkz isn't scum, but it's game over. If nobody votes, you can be pretty confident at this point that they are town. That's you and yosh."

No talk of it taking three kills. And you were right the first time, a quicklynch would mean game over. So yes, your confusion over something that you came to a realization over, "@town. I just realized, if there are 2 mafia left in the game, it's MYLO. At 4v2, mislynch, then night kill, it's 50-50, town loses." is bizarre.

Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:

It's Douche, scumbag.

And you said, "And that's the test. We already know that FF and Linkz are scum (it's pretty obvious), but now to see if the two others quicklynch. If they do, one of FF and Linkz isn't scum, but it's game over. If nobody votes, you can be pretty confident at this point that they are town. That's you and yosh."

No talk of it taking three kills. And you were right the first time, a quicklynch would mean game over. So yes, your confusion over something that you came to a realization over, "@town. I just realized, if there are 2 mafia left in the game, it's MYLO. At 4v2, mislynch, then night kill, it's 50-50, town loses." is bizarre.

Nah, you're that bad, it's dushe. I spell it dushe on special occasions like these where a filthy scum yanks away all the evidence placed in front of him and replies with "You're scummy, he's scummy".

Yeah, it's DUSHE.

In my head it was 50% and by quicklynch I meant with one single vote. I was unclear, but you jumped the gun at calling that "oops moment" scummy, like you've done pretty much all game, so a big warm tap on the back for that.

happydolphin said:
Linkz, how have we actually shown to be a scum-pair? I can answer that question for day 4, it's easy, we're in MYLO and we're on the same vote. That's why I wrote that last post. You asked why I didn't consider other possibilities? I could, I just didn't because I wanted to study the votals. Given the votals, that's my analysis. OF COURSE other possibilities exist.

But, more than that, my question extends beyond today. What of my play and Radish's play (apart from you thinking we're both, individually scummy), makes you think we're a scum TEAM?

Where did DT and Trucks show to be a scum pair? That's rhetorical, your question is pointless. You are scummy, he is scummy, and we're all operating with the idea that there are two scum, thus you are the most likely scummates left to me.

I don't follow, what about Day 4?

So you consider impossible(given your knowledge) scenarios for others' in terms of your alignment, but skip right to "it's either us or them" now? But hey you're right, let's go with early votals of a Day to decide who scum is shall we? Oh yeah, DT and you both voted for tabaha yesterDay.

But that still doesn't answer my question. You've never really considered radish as scum toDay even prior to the votes. Why?

Around the Network

Oh, I see you mispelled "votes" as "kills". I guess you do that sometimes when you're scum and can't keep your story straight.

Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:

Where did DT and Trucks show to be a scum pair? That's rhetorical, your question is pointless. You are scummy, he is scummy, and we're all operating with the idea that there are two scum, thus you are the most likely scummates left to me.

I don't follow, what about Day 4?

So you consider impossible(given your knowledge) scenarios for others' in terms of your alignment, but skip right to "it's either us or them" now? But hey you're right, let's go with early votals of a Day to decide who scum is shall we? Oh yeah, DT and you both voted for tabaha yesterDay.

But that still doesn't answer my question. You've never really considered radish as scum toDay even prior to the votes. Why?

Are you kidding? I called him out on tunneling me and he was like wtf are you talking about. I then had to dig out links to prove it to him. That was yesterDay.

I when did I consider the scenarios impossible? I don't follow. It's like we're on two different wavelengths. I specifically said there were, of course, other possibilities, and I put it in all caps, like this: OF COURSE. (oh, hey since you're kind of retardedscum, I underlined it too. Now it's in caps and underlined).

Like I said, I was studying the votals. As such, in MYLO, it's LIKELY either rad-me or you-FF. Simple shit really.

Where did I misspell votes as kills mister "Let's just dump as much shit as we can on D as possible"? Does town not see that you're using any and every possible little way to paint me as scum? It's staggering to me.

Honestly Linkz, would you be this aggressive and eager to find minor reasons to lynch me as town? It's clear as crystal that you're in for an easy mislynch, and guess who you chose: happyD.

I'm not surprised, you guys think I'm a tool. I just hope town vindicates me by showing how wrong you were in your gamble, you and FF.

Since happy continues to pretend this never happened, I'll cut out the links and go with direct quotes. End of Day 4, context being Yoshi points out DT could have killed prof and happy recognizes it makes very little sense for Trucks to have killed prof.

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Again, in case I die, my list of people:

Heavy town: ABC, HappyD, Yoshiya, DT
Light suspicion: F-F, Radish
Heavy suspicion: tabaha, linkz.

I second this.

That alone should make the buddying of miz obvious, but the focus of this is the flip-flopping on Yoshi. Here comes Yoshi with:

Yoshiya said:
happydolphin said:
Ready for night 4 guys?

Anyone want to say anything in case they die toNight?

Have I missed something? No one has been lynched yet I swear.

And in case I die I want people to look into DT for me :P Don't just confirm him as town, especially if me dying means he will have stayed alive two Nights in a row when he has an unlimited version of the only power I have left and thus is more powerful than me in the long run (if really a town).

Ut oh, "heavy town" Yoshi is questioning "heavy town" DT again. This could be a problem.

happydolphin said:
tabaha said:

what are you trying to pull?

Operation human shield.

happydolphin said:
k, guys, I think we're ready. DT?
happydolphin said:
k, I'm voting

hatmoza
happydolphin said:
:( I'm retarded.

vote: hatmoza

Nope, no sign of worry from happy. More of the same from Yoshi

Yoshiya said:

DarkThanatos said:

[Snipped for brevity's sake]

@bold - look at our scum list now, then look at our scum list yesterday. We can't know you are right, but he is a hellavalot more likely to hit then by firing at Zero of all people. 

@italics. Find the post where I made my reasons for the town/mafia current split. Apply it in reverse. Get my thought. 

Its called my best guess- and when it comes to the current town/scum split i am 90% certain that is the case. 

If it is all guess work why are you talking in absolutes? You're normally so careful to avoid doing that.

but happy is still okay:

happydolphin said:
*Come on baby*

Now I'm not going to quote all of Yoshi's early Day 5 posts, but the jist is he tried to use his Watch to confirm DT or rather catch him as a liar. And here's happy's first post:

happydolphin said:
Ok, with the very first toDay posts it's pretty clear that Yosh, Linkz and Tabs are scum. Let's go girls.

vote tabaha

P.S. FF and DT, I agree with your suspicion of Yoshiya and Tabaha's night plays 100%. And Linkz is basically just orchestrating them, it's so obvious. Also he threw suspicion on me, DT and Miz most of the game, so it's pretty clear what to do. Add that ABC (who suspected Linkz) was lynched and it's pretty clear who to kill.

THAT is flip-flopping.(Not to be confused with tunneling, though they're quite different so really the comparison isn't even close)

Linkzmax said:

I mean if you're going to say I'm scum who looked for town cred by bussing DT instead of letting the easy mislynch(and thus win if we're in mylo) of tabaha happen, then why not say the same here?

Oh I know why, you didn't consider those because you know them not to be true.

Just one thing, tabaha wouldn't have been an easy mislynch. I was torn, yes, but wasn't going to vote either until I was satisfied with the result. Even if you wanted to get me to vote tabaha, you couldn't. The facts I was thinking about didn't come from you. You helping get rid of DT doesn't mean anything in terms of whether you are town or scum.

DT has shown that mafia will not hesitate to throw their own under a bus to save themselves and make themselves look better. This is directed @remaining town. Be careful guys.