By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

^Scratch that, it's not game over, but it's pretty close.

Around the Network

@FF. I'm not rambling. I may be scrambling for words because I'm so close to seeing the fruits of town's efforts come forth, but I would be so dissappointed if town mislynched me over 0 evidence while I provided a slew of evidence against Linkz.

1) He's voting for me in MYLO despite having Radish as his top suspect.
2) He went straight after me toDay for the final kill after building up a strawman case against me (flip-flopping bs).
3) He flip-flopped in his accusations against me (at first BD, then vig), as if he had no actual case but was just trying to peg me as scum.
4) He knew everything about DT all along whereas I was blind!

Too much evidence against him, and there's more I just have to get back to work.

Linkz, if you really think Radish is a better lynch then why do you still have your vote on happyD? It doesn't take many votes to lynch someone at this stage, and you aren't online often enough to remove your vote in time before a mafia quicklynch.

I can't believe I'm forced to remind you of your own advice.

miz1q2w3e said:
Linkz, if you really think Radish is a better lynch then why do you still have your vote on happyD? It doesn't take many votes to lynch someone at this stage, and you aren't online often enough to remove your vote in time before a mafia quicklynch.

I can't believe I'm forced to remind you of your own advice.

I think radish is the better lynch, but has the weaker case, since there is less to pin him on. Until recently at least. I don't particularly like FF's vote either, but radish's vote is extremely bad for him. He hesitated to vote DT yesterDay yet had no issue putting me into a position in which if happy and I are both town it would mean scum can quicklynch.

As I said, I can count. It takes 4 votes to lynch, and since we consider it mylo that means 2 townies need to vote for a third in order for scum to hammer. As town myself, even if I'm wrong about happy, it would take you or Yoshi(since I consider you both confirmed) to vote one of us in order to allow scum to mislynch. You certainly have shown you won't be rash, and Yoshi has demonstrated the same, thus I am not worried about my vote being in the wrong place.

I'm still quite confident that happy is radish's scummate though, so I am okay with either lynch. Thus my vote will stay unless you and Yoshi would rather radish be first to go.

Linkzmax said:

I think radish is the better lynch, but has the weaker case, since there is less to pin him on. Until recently at least. I don't particularly like FF's vote either, but radish's vote is extremely bad for him. He hesitated to vote DT yesterDay yet had no issue putting me into a position in which if happy and I are both town it would mean scum can quicklynch.

As I said, I can count. It takes 4 votes to lynch, and since we consider it mylo that means 2 townies need to vote for a third in order for scum to hammer. As town myself, even if I'm wrong about happy, it would take you or Yoshi(since I consider you both confirmed) to vote one of us in order to allow scum to mislynch. You certainly have shown you won't be rash, and Yoshi has demonstrated the same, thus I am not worried about my vote being in the wrong place.

I'm still quite confident that happy is radish's scummate though, so I am okay with either lynch. Thus my vote will stay unless you and Yoshi would rather radish be first to go.

If he has the weaker case, how is he the better lynch. I know you can count, but.

Also, what is your case for radish being my scummate?

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:
Happy's ramblings make me more and more confident he's scum simultaneously smelling victory and desperate to avoid a lynch. The way he keeps saying "throw out the innocent scan" in particular rubs me the wrong way. I'm not even sure what he was trying to get at the last time he said it.

You gotta vote sometime.

Vote happydolphin

And yes, mantle scanned at night.

Are you that sure about happyD? We get it, you suspect him, but scum could come and quicklynch him right now.

And that's the test. We already know that FF and Linkz are scum (it's pretty obvious), but now to see if the two others quicklynch. If they do, one of FF and Linkz isn't scum, but it's game over. If nobody votes, you can be pretty confident at this point that they are town. That's you and yosh.

So current possible scum are radish, D, FF and Linkz. It's pretty obvious who's more likely scum (imho of course).

Also, he isn't sure. He is using lame accusations against me. If I were eager to win toDay (which I can't since I'm town, but that's just my word against his), why would I put my neck out in the open to defend myself like this?

Also, notice that Linkz got on the offensive on me toDay, it's pretty clear he has an agenda imho.

Two possible scum-pairs:

1) HappyD-Radish

2) FF-Linkz.

I think it's black on white personally.

Linkz is voting me despite me being his 2nd top suspect, in MYLO. Go figure. See, I actually use facts, they use poor accusations cause they got nothin' on me.

Why aren't you presenting all possible scenarios now?

From an outsider's perspective it could also be:
You and I
You and FF
radish and I
FF and radish

I mean if you're going to say I'm scum who looked for town cred by bussing DT instead of letting the easy mislynch(and thus win if we're in mylo) of tabaha happen, then why not say the same here?

Oh I know why, you didn't consider those because you know them not to be true.

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

If he has the weaker case, how is he the better lynch. I know you can count, but.

Also, what is your case for radish being my scummate?

You're scummy. He's scummy. I asked you why you don't consider him as my scummate instead of FF, and you didn't respond. It's pretty easy to see the connection.

EBWOP: And it's intuition on my part telling me he was the most likely to be scum.

happydolphin said:
^Scratch that, it's not game over, but it's pretty close.

And you went over this already. If town is lynched today, mafia kills at night and wins. How can you pretend to be so confused about things?

@miz:
As I said, it is host's discretion if a BD can target themselves. Also, it is host's discretion if mafia can both use their role(such as BD) and also perform the kill.