By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:
radishhead said:
I'm not really seeing HD's "flip-flopping" - I mean, it was me who was probably most strongly against his insistence that DT was town, because I realised that he'd got his facts wrong - now that he's realised this, I don't tihnk it's anything that can be criticised - HD is 90% confirmed to me, so it's pointless dwelling on whatever mistake he made on an earlier day

@bold You are kidding right? Maybe you really haven't been paying attention to this game afterall >.>

And actually, after reading I think the idea that Linkz has put forward makes sense. Unfortunately, we have no evidence for it and as such I can't put my vote down because of it. I doubt Linkz is scum though since he was more than happy to put DT on the line during the time when it was quite controversial (without Linkz on my side to help push DT, I think that DT would still be here as a "confirmed" town.

Also, I don't believe you've claimed. I assume it's safe to think  you are vanilla?

If you check back through the round, I outright disagreed with what he was saying about DT and faced a lot of hate from him in the process

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
radishhead said:
I'm not really seeing HD's "flip-flopping" - I mean, it was me who was probably most strongly against his insistence that DT was town, because I realised that he'd got his facts wrong - now that he's realised this, I don't tihnk it's anything that can be criticised - HD is 90% confirmed to me, so it's pointless dwelling on whatever mistake he made on an earlier day

@bold You are kidding right? Maybe you really haven't been paying attention to this game afterall >.>

And actually, after reading I think the idea that Linkz has put forward makes sense. Unfortunately, we have no evidence for it and as such I can't put my vote down because of it. I doubt Linkz is scum though since he was more than happy to put DT on the line during the time when it was quite controversial (without Linkz on my side to help push DT, I think that DT would still be here as a "confirmed" town.

Also, I don't believe you've claimed. I assume it's safe to think  you are vanilla?

No, you don't get what he's saying.

Yosh, though we both disagreed, and I suspected you, you never expressed your suspicion of me, Radish did. That's what he's saying, now's not the time to misread him. He was paying attention, he just wasn't saying what you thought he was saying.

Linkz is happy to put DT on the line because of your post right here, it proves the value of his strategy. Given Mylo, 1 mafia lynch, 1 town kill, you're still in mylo until all mafia are dead. So getting town cred for a mafia lynch is an EXCELLENT strategy in mylo. He woul be happy to bus his teammate.

Also, I hope you realize Linkz is counting on your support to mislynch. With all the evidence I've brought up against him early this Day, it should be clear to you how scum he is. I don't want to convince you, I want you to read it and see yourself. He basically will do anything to paint me as scum, and even if I am not his #1 scumspect, he's voting for me, IN MYLO!

You're our weak link toDay Yosh (and I hate saying this with my track record this game), but please try to see his play.

^And I say you're our weak link because I know Linkz is banking on you to support the mislynch of me. It would make sense given the strategy and given his play against me early toDay.

miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
****pezus****

Mod Request: Usually there is a column with the item in OP. Can I ask you to add that column in OP, it would actually help analyzing the flips (I think that's what the table in OP is there for)?

I was wondering about this myself...

So far I have:

Vig's gun = daytime vig = 9TC
Utility belt = JoaT = Yoshiya
RA detector = Cop = tabaha
Knife (I guess) = SK = hatmoza
RA ball = Miller = Danne

Am I missing any?

Those are the ones I remember. Then going by this FF is correct (despite assuming much), I believe this would mean that items point to role.

As such, I'm either the nighttime vig that was bussed with tabs, or I was not bussed (since the bus driver would not have the vig's gun).

Lastly, I can't be the nighttime vig given my explanation of the nighttime kills (2 kills while hatz alive, 1 kill while dead, the block ratio would have to be perfect for that theory to hold, which is bullshit).

So I'm neither the bus-driver, neither am I the vig, and I'm town.

If we find more items, I'm pretty sure it'll just solidify this theory and show town just how scummy Linkz actually is.

happydolphin said:

Those are the ones I remember. Then going by this FF is correct (despite assuming much), I believe this would mean that items point to role.

As such, I'm either the nighttime vig that was bussed with tabs, or I was not bussed (since the bus driver would not have the vig's gun).

Lastly, I can't be the nighttime vig given my explanation of the nighttime kills (2 kills while hatz alive, 1 kill while dead, the block ratio would have to be perfect for that theory to hold, which is bullshit).

If we find more items, I'm pretty sure it'll just solidify this theory and show town just how scummy Linkz actually is.

I must have missed that. Could you explain? What 'block' are you talking about? What ratio?

Around the Network

@items: mantle also mentioned something about "Stark's remote controlled observer missiles".

happydolphin said:

This post is so weird. Could anyone who has played with happyD give their thoughts on it? Is this simply the way he psots?

miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:

I must have missed that. Could you explain? What 'block' are you talking about? What ratio?

If there is a mafia vig like Linkz speculated, what would the night-kills be like?

1 SK, 1 mafia killer, 1 mafia vig.

Expected: 3 killers, 3 kills, unless there's an effective block.

Actual: 2kills (block worked or there is no mafia vig)

When hatz was lynched, it became

1 mafia killer, 1 mafia vig.

Expected: 2 killers, 2 kills, unless there's an effective block.

Actual: 1 kill (block worked or there is no mafia vig)

This happened every single night, so it's either the block worked every single night (VERY UNLIKELY), or there is no mafia vig (what's probably true).

miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:

This post is so weird. Could anyone who has played with happyD give their thoughts on it? Is this simply the way he psots?

Tell me what's wierd about it and I'll explain. The main guys to have played against me are Linkz and FF, and their opinions of me are bad and very biased imho. They follow the "let's bash happy" approach, which is helpless I'm afraid.

Ask me questions and I will answer. What about this reasoning do you not understand?

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:

If there is a mafia vig like Linkz speculated, what would the night-kills be like?

1 SK, 1 mafia killer, 1 mafia vig.

Expected: 3 killers, 3 kills, unless there's an effective block.

Actual: 2kills (block worked or there is no mafia vig)

When hatz was lynched, it became

1 mafia killer, 1 mafia vig.

Expected: 2 killers, 2 kills, unless there's an effective block.

Actual: 1 kill (block worked or there is no mafia vig)

This happened every single night, so it's either the block worked every single night (VERY UNLIKELY), or there is no mafia vig (what's probably true).

Oh, that's what you meant.

My thoughts:

I never suspected scum had a second night time kill, certainly not unlimited. The second person with the gun is definitely mafia, though. Remember, it was Day time when hatmoza claimed to have been shot. The hatmoza shooter never revealed themselves, because they were bussed with tabaha Night1 = it would have been obvious they were scum.