By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

And happy, how do you explain me preventing tabaha's lynch?(basically all game mind you) You realizing there was no counter(which still isn't doing a damned thing btw, nor were you first http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4951903 ) does not happen if I didn't verbally bitchslap everyone about it for days on end.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
@Town. Lol, honestly lol at Linkz calling my play flip-flopping.

Miz, if I flip-flopped, you did too. Trust me, we both are town I'm almost sure you are town. The fact that we just couldn't see logic in Yosh's theory doesn't mean we were not town. We may have played anti-town but that's because we are ignorant of the facts.

Someone like Linkz can easily take all the credit and say "I never flip-flopped because I believed Yosh and Tabs" but if he were scum, which option is easier to take, the "I don't know what the fuck I'm doing but I'll try to figure it out anyways" approach, or the "I know what's happening so I'll get town cred for it approach"?

Honestly, it would be so easy for scum to call active townies flip-floppers when they are totally in the dark trying to make light of things with clues and evidence, and build the proper theory as they progress.

Such a funny accusation against me, stacked with the fact that I actually have an innocent scan, well we now need to assume that D, out of all the players, was the one who was bussed night 1, despite us thinking he was the Bus Driver all game long.

Fuck me.

I can't. DT ruined my innocence.

Though, about the flip-flopping. We're both noobs, and I did it quite a bit as well, so I won't hold it against you.

FYI, linkz is talking about how you consider the possibilty of being bussed with tabaha. mantle "scanned tabaha", but if you were bussed with tabaha, that means the gun was yours. WAS IT?

@linkz: I think this is just a misunderstanding. I remember happyD had touble with understanding "bussing" when it first came up.

happydolphin said:
By the way guys, it's mislynch and lose. Be very wary of Linkz and Final-fan. They get me lynched, we're out.

umm, how do you know?

...I'm wary of them already.

miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
By the way guys, it's mislynch and lose. Be very wary of Linkz and Final-fan. They get me lynched, we're out.

umm, how do you know?

...I'm wary of them already.

oops, didn't read the comment after this one.

Linkzmax said:
And happy, how do you explain me preventing tabaha's lynch?(basically all game mind you) You realizing there was no counter(which still isn't doing a damned thing btw, nor were you first http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4951903 ) does not happen if I didn't verbally bitchslap everyone about it for days on end.

You're cherrypicking, Linkz. I wasn't talking about that post, I was talking about the one where you said that DT could have made the kill himself and I got the epiphany there, and shortly thereafter I realized that tabswas not counter-claimed and started believing the theory, it was before that reply. In that reply you can see I had already pretty much digested what I already knew. Notice how I wrote "I was just about to ask the cop to out himself...", meaning I was aware before he posted that, I had had the epiphany much sooner (like the Day prior), but I don't have the Link on hand, but keep cherry-picking.

Now it's my turn to ask you a few questions:

1) How eager are you to lynch me, given what you know atm?

2) What does town do about the fact that, while everyone but those with power roles (Yosh, tabs) were oblivious to what actually happened and mostly trusted DT, how is it that you were so lucid during that time, are you just more intelligent than us? How come you were so immune to DT's game, despite not being a watcher or a cop? So it's either you're more intelligent than us, or you actually knew what was going on, because you are mafia, am I correct?

3) A true case of flip-flopping: you. At first, you pushed for me being bus driver (day 3 I believe), then you pushed for me being vig (early toDay). With all this flip-flopping it almost seems that you'll do anything it takes to peg me as scum. How does town deal with that, you being biased like that? Is it trust-worthy?

4) Why do you want to distance Miz and I so much, what is so different between our plays, make your case. Otherwise, I encourage town to see this as a mafia divide and conquer tactic. He wants us to not be close in thought so he can break town. Trust me.

@town. I just realized, if there are 2 mafia left in the game, it's MYLO. At 4v2, mislynch, then night kill, it's 50-50, town loses.

Miz, I know you will come to your senses and see that Linkz has been creepy the whole game. You'll have another hurray moment if you make the right choice and lynch him with me. Once he's answered my questions, I'll place my vote. I encourage you to follow me.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
@Town. Lol, honestly lol at Linkz calling my play flip-flopping.

Miz, if I flip-flopped, you did too. Trust me, we both are town I'm almost sure you are town. The fact that we just couldn't see logic in Yosh's theory doesn't mean we were not town. We may have played anti-town but that's because we are ignorant of the facts.

Someone like Linkz can easily take all the credit and say "I never flip-flopped because I believed Yosh and Tabs" but if he were scum, which option is easier to take, the "I don't know what the fuck I'm doing but I'll try to figure it out anyways" approach, or the "I know what's happening so I'll get town cred for it approach"?

Honestly, it would be so easy for scum to call active townies flip-floppers when they are totally in the dark trying to make light of things with clues and evidence, and build the proper theory as they progress.

Such a funny accusation against me, stacked with the fact that I actually have an innocent scan, well we now need to assume that D, out of all the players, was the one who was bussed night 1, despite us thinking he was the Bus Driver all game long.

Fuck me.

Though, about the flip-flopping. We're both noobs, and I did it quite a bit as well, so I won't hold it against you.

FYI, linkz is talking about how you consider the possibilty of being bussed with tabaha. mantle "scanned tabaha", but if you were bussed with tabaha, that means the gun was yours. WAS IT?

@linkz: I think this is just a misunderstanding. I remember happyD had touble with understanding "bussing" when it first came up.

Miz, don't misread, it isn't a misunderstanding, I admitted all along that, in the eyes of anyone not me, the gun could've been mine. It isn't, but I understand the possibility in anyone else's eyes (town).

However, even if it was mine, it's an item, and items have no bearing on role as far as we could tell. Batman's utility belt is joat, but if you have an item, ask yourself "is it like my role"? Also, pezus promised a flavor-less game, so mantle's ability has no other potency than saying "he had this item", and then we need to trust on item claim and nothing else (no, not even role).

Oh, so you had the epihany before you voted for tabaha. Yes, that makes sense.

1) I think radish is the best lynch for today. You can go tomorrow if it's needed.
2) You are damn right I'm more intelligent than most of you, and I have no qualms boasting about it. I also have more experience than most of you to go along with that.
3) You don't know what flip-flopping is it? You could accuse me of tunneling, but thinking you're scum and trying to figure out what your role is based on what you've said and the confirmed night actions is not flip-flopping.
4) Because it's clear you're just trying to get on his good side. And I told you, your switch on Yoshi is unmatched. And you've flipped on others depending on the crowd as well. I had already decided Miz was town from his claim, and as the blinded by retardation quib meant, I believe he's been misguided most of the game. But he's been rather sturdy with his thoughts on players. The change on DT, which took quite a lot of convincing, being the only thing I can recall.

Seriously. You call it MYLO(Btw, I warned it was probably mylo first thing yesterDay) and now you've realized it's MYLO. Teach me your ways.

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Miz, don't misread, it isn't a misunderstanding, I admitted all along that, in the eyes of anyone not me, the gun could've been mine. It isn't, but I understand the possibility in anyone else's eyes (town).

However, even if it was mine, it's an item, and items have no bearing on role as far as we could tell. Batman's utility belt is joat, but if you have an item, ask yourself "is it like my role"? Also, pezus promised a flavor-less game, so mantle's ability has no other potency than saying "he had this item", and then we need to trust on item claim and nothing else (no, not even role).

Sorry, I hadn't read the posts after that one yet.

The odds of you being bussed with tabaha are slim, unless you're scum of course (I don't think you are). What you said, and the way you said it were a bit strange (it could have been you?).

Yeah, from another person's perspective it could have been you, but you know it wasn't you. meh.

I'm too lazy, but look at all the town-claimed items, and see if they agree with their flipped roles in any way. I'm pretty positive there is no link. If there is, the most likely candidate is Hatz.

Clues that there is no mafia vig is here. yesterDay we had only 1 kill. If there was a mafia vig, as well as a goon, it would have been game over a long time ago. Doc is dead, I think we're all VTs or out of shots (JoaT), but just to prove I'm not vig, it would be good for town to start outing. We need all the info we can get toDay as I'm pretty certain it's mylo. But even if nobody outs, what are the odds that the vig gets blocked 5 nights in a row? There were two kills per night, then 1 kill per night so long as Hatz was dead, amiright?

Town, let's not be silly and follow Linkz. He tried to push me being vig, which is a very silly proposition, unless it's an X-shot vig, but still, it's like he pulled it out of his ass, just like his BD suspicion of me.

miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Sorry, I hadn't read the posts after that one yet.

The odds of you being bussed with tabaha are slim, unless you're scum of course (I don't think you are). What you said, and the way you said it were a bit strange (it could have been you?).

Yeah, from another person's perspective it could have been you, but you know it wasn't you. meh.

Miz, why would I say it could have been me unless I'm speculating. How could I speculate if I know what item I have, unless I put myself in another player's shoes and reason for town?

Why should I expect a townie to just take my word for it? I played by the rules of it could be me in the sense "assuming you don't know what I know about me...". Would you believe the logic of someone who says "It wasn't me because I know I don't have an item?", I didn't think so.