By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Why didn't you have an issue with DT taking credit for the Day 4 lynch then?

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
Hey guys, I just want to let you know since you're probably unaware.

I could be town or I could be scum.

Good luck and all!

Nice of you to twist the truth. I do have an innocent cop scan I hope you realize, or does that mean nothing to you.

There is one chance out of 17 players day 1 that I was bussed. Why me?

Where'd you get 17 from?

Linkz: I'll get town cred, bus DT, then I'll go after town one by one since they all pretty much think I'm town now, since I was right about the whole tabs thing and spearheaded it.

I'll deny D's innocent scan, I'll say that his investigations and coming to realization of what was actually happening is flip-flopping, though Miz's coming to realization doesn't matter.

But in the end, it's MYLO (quite likely), so who cares? As long as I get D lynched, and yeah he's so easy to get mislynched, Mafia wins! So, fuck it, let's just stack all the shittiest claims against him, like him possibly being bussed (hell, anyone of us could be bus-driven, but let's just, for the fun of it, let's just say it was happy), and other shit like that, and hopefully we'll have this game in our pockets.

Amiright?

Linkzmax said:
Why didn't you have an issue with DT taking credit for the Day 4 lynch then?

Because, the town doubters already explained that to you, he had to sacrifice the Bulletproof Godfather, it was VERY far-fetched, yet it paid off, I mean Miz and I were in DT's pocket.

I'm dragging Miz into it because he, DT and I trusted each other solidly day 3, we even said so. Miz and I followed a similar reasoning path, only I realized you were right a tad sooner, yet no that makes me the flip-flopper.

Right...

Linkzmax said:

Where'd you get 17 from?

I pulled it out of my hat, but it's

21 players minus tabs, minus the bus-driver, minus 9TC (who got lynched), minus stefl.

17 I think.

Around the Network

Why not count the bus-driver?

Okay guys, here's the deal.

We have 2 confirmed townies by my book (and it seems Linkz too):

Yosh, and Miz.

Who's left, we have Radish, Me (despite the cop-scan, let's just throw that in the garbage), FF and Linkz.

There are likely 2 Mafia players left: 1 bus driver, and 1 killer.

There will be effort to get a townie mislynched, since it's either 4v2 (probs is not MYLO, but whatevs). So, 2 mafia guys will put effort to mislynch a townie. Guess who they chose?

Yup, it's me.

So the likely scum-pair atm is ff-linkz. If you then place me in the confirmed townie list where I should actually be, that's Yosh, Miz and happyD confirmed townies. Radish as the suspicious lurker (could be either), and then FF the active lurker and Linkz the knowitall.

Two of them (FF and Linkz) go after a confirmed townie, try to take away his confirmedness, then try to get him lynched. They might just be the last two mafia players left.

Linkzmax said:
Why not count the bus-driver?

I didn't realize they could self-target. You said something earlier about it not being possible.

happydolphin said:
Okay guys, here's the deal.

We have 2 confirmed townies by my book (and it seems Linkz too):

Yosh, and Miz.

Who's left, we have Radish, Me (despite the cop-scan, let's just throw that in the garbage), FF and Linkz.

There are likely 2 Mafia players left: 1 bus driver, and 1 killer.

There will be effort to get a townie mislynched, since it's either 4v2 (probs is not MYLO, but whatevs). So, 2 mafia guys will put effort to mislynch a townie. Guess who they chose?

Yup, it's me.

So the likely scum-pair atm is ff-linkz. If you then place me in the confirmed townie list where I should actually be, that's Yosh, Miz and happyD confirmed townies. Radish as the suspicious lurker (could be either), and then FF the active lurker and Linkz the knowitall.

Two of them (FF and Linkz) go after a confirmed townie, try to take away his confirmedness, then try to get him lynched. They might just be the last two mafia players left.

You realize if you replace me with you, it's the exact same situation yesterday regarding tabaha, right?

And no I never said a BD can't self-target. I don't believe they should be able to, but mods have allowed it.

And seriously, stop lumping Miz in with you. Your flip-flopping isn't even comparable to the thoughts Miz has voiced this game. The change in your stance regarding Yoshi from the end of Day 4 to the beginning of Day 5 is in a different league from anyone changing their opinion on another person.