By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

And I was going to get on Happy's case about the same thing you did, Linkz (bolded sections), only you did it first and probably better.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

@Town. Lol, honestly lol at Linkz calling my play flip-flopping.

Miz, if I flip-flopped, you did too. Trust me, we both are town I'm almost sure you are town. The fact that we just couldn't see logic in Yosh's theory doesn't mean we were not town. We may have played anti-town but that's because we are ignorant of the facts.

Someone like Linkz can easily take all the credit and say "I never flip-flopped because I believed Yosh and Tabs" but if he were scum, which option is easier to take, the "I don't know what the fuck I'm doing but I'll try to figure it out anyways" approach, or the "I know what's happening so I'll get town cred for it approach"?

Honestly, it would be so easy for scum to call active townies flip-floppers when they are totally in the dark trying to make light of things with clues and evidence, and build the proper theory as they progress.

Such a funny accusation against me, stacked with the fact that I actually have an innocent scan, well we now need to assume that D, out of all the players, was the one who was bussed night 1, despite us thinking he was the Bus Driver all game long.

Fuck me.

Linkzmax said:

No, I KNOW I don't have a vig's gun. Everyone else can choose to believe it or not.

You say you could have been swapped, but that conflicts with what you KNOW.

In YOUR eyes, fucker, I could have been swapped. In my eyes, I KNOW that I wasn't, because I HAVE no item.

By the way guys, it's mislynch and lose. Be very wary of Linkz and Final-fan. They get me lynched, we're out.

^And by that, I mean I'm pretty damn sure it's mislynch and lose. I can't be certain, but I have a pretty strong feeling given pezus' flavor, and given that it's unlikely there were only 4 mafia players against what 16 townies? Nah, not likely.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

No, I KNOW I don't have a vig's gun. Everyone else can choose to believe it or not.

You say you could have been swapped, but that conflicts with what you KNOW.

In YOUR eyes, fucker, I could have been swapped. In my eyes, I KNOW that I wasn't, because I HAVE no item.

How to explain this to the less fortunate...

If I put myself in the eyes of anyone who doesn't know what I know about myself, the most logical thing to do when reasoning out theories with others (since you couldn't know if I was lying or not), then it could possibly have been me, and I'm aware of that logic. I know it's false, but I know that that's the thought process for anyone NOT me.

happydolphin said:
@Town. Lol, honestly lol at Linkz calling my play flip-flopping.

Miz, if I flip-flopped, you did too. Trust me, we both are town I'm almost sure you are town. The fact that we just couldn't see logic in Yosh's theory doesn't mean we were not town. We may have played anti-town but that's because we are ignorant of the facts.

Someone like Linkz can easily take all the credit and say "I never flip-flopped because I believed Yosh and Tabs" but if he were scum, which option is easier to take, the "I don't know what the fuck I'm doing but I'll try to figure it out anyways" approach, or the "I know what's happening so I'll get town cred for it approach"?

Honestly, it would be so easy for scum to call active townies flip-floppers when they are totally in the dark trying to make light of things with clues and evidence, and build the proper theory as they progress.

Such a funny accusation against me, stacked with the fact that I actually have an innocent scan, well we now need to assume that D, out of all the players, was the one who was bussed night 1, despite us thinking he was the Bus Driver all game long.

Fuck me.

Again, your flip-flopping shows no thought, simply going along with the masses. Miz thought things through and came to his own belief, right before you aborted the mislynch tabaha train. And it still took quite some time for him to come to a decision. And even now he hasn't been sold on me.

Why are you dragging Miz into it anyway? That's some hardcore buddying dude!

Interesting, I remember wavering a lot Day 3 when new evidence kept coming to light. But you have a valid point. I've been so right about a lot of things that it should be suspicious.

You shouldn't joke around, just because you may talk the most doesn't mean you've been getting anything done.

Despite "me" thinking you were the BD. Nobody else has voiced any thoughts on the matter.

Hey guys, I just want to let you know since you're probably unaware.

I could be town or I could be scum.

Good luck and all!

Linkzmax said:

Again, your flip-flopping shows no thought, simply going along with the masses. Miz thought things through and came to his own belief, right before you aborted the mislynch tabaha train. And it still took quite some time for him to come to a decision. And even now he hasn't been sold on me.

Why are you dragging Miz into it anyway? That's some hardcore buddying dude!

Interesting, I remember wavering a lot Day 3 when new evidence kept coming to light. But you have a valid point. I've been so right about a lot of things that it should be suspicious.

You shouldn't joke around, just because you may talk the most doesn't mean you've been getting anything done.

Despite "me" thinking you were the BD. Nobody else has voiced any thoughts on the matter.

You are wrong. Much before you, Radish was the first to cast suspicion on me for the BD thing, and others came onto it as well Days 4 and toDay. No links on hand, I'll fetch them out, but you are very wrong, and wrong about me not getting anything done.

1) I stopped the hatz lynch when I thought it was a bad move. Miz followed.

2) I was the first of the doubters to realize that you were right about the no counter-cop claim thing.

3) Today a few thanked me for reminding them of tabs' scans.

4) A few times people have thanked me for bringing up points that were said prior to lead town in the right direction.

I think I helped lead town day 4, personally, but that's just my biased opinion of myself, because I, on the contrary of you and others who like to bash me, think pretty highly of myself.

Linkzmax said:
Hey guys, I just want to let you know since you're probably unaware.

I could be town or I could be scum.

Good luck and all!

Nice of you to twist the truth. I do have an innocent cop scan I hope you realize, or does that mean nothing to you.

There is one chance out of 17 players day 1 that I was bussed. Why me?