By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:

But alas, I do not know who tabaha was swapped with. It could have been me, but then his scan on me is inconclusive, since he would have ended up scanning himself.

Yes or no, is it possible you were swapped with tabaha?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:

But alas, I do not know who tabaha was swapped with. It could have been me, but then his scan on me is inconclusive, since he would have ended up scanning himself.

Yes or no, is it possible you were swapped with tabaha?

Wow...

happyD said:

But alas, I do not know who tabaha was swapped with. It could have been me, but then his scan on me is inconclusive, since he would have ended up scanning himself.

You even fucking bolded it.

Okay, I just wanted you to confirm it. Thank for saying it's possible the vig's gun that mantle scanned on tabaha could have been yours. That certainly conflicts with you being VT without any item. Quite conclusive after all, no?

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
Forgot mantle's actions, eh?

Mantle scanned tabs. We just don't know who tabs was swapped with, since we know that mantle's scan wasn't tabs' item.

I was just following your theory that tabs may have been swapped with me, the only scenario where his scan is inconclusive. If he was swapped with someone else, his scan was clean.

And we have proof that you fully recognize this fact.

happydolphin said:
Anyway Miz, just want you to be careful of Final-fan especially. He's been an active lurker almost all game and there's little to peg him on. Keep your eyes open.

I could understand if someone accused me of actual lurking.  I've had a few periods of absence people have noted, though I don't think they amount to lurking.  But what YOU accuse me of is active lurking, making posts without significant content to appear not to be lurking while yet not having to make contributions that take effort and might reveal something (scummy) about myself. 

I seriously don't know what you think supports that allegation and I want to know if you can point to evidence.  I also want to know if this makes any more sense to anyone else because my kneejerk reaction is that he's freaking delusional but I may be ever so slightly biased about the content value of my own posts. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

Mantle scanned tabs. We just don't know who tabs was swapped with, since we know that mantle's scan wasn't tabs' item.

I was just following your theory that tabs may have been swapped with me, the only scenario where his scan is inconclusive. If he was swapped with someone else, his scan was clean.

Yes, we have proof that tabs was swapped with someone who owned the vig's gun.

• We don't know who that was.
  • We have no indication of that person's role (no, not even vig)
  • It could be me, could be you, could be anyone.
Great scumhunting watson.

My reaction was:

Not sure if trying to expand the lynch-candidate pool
Or just trying to mislynch.

Final-Fan said:

I could understand if someone accused me of actual lurking.  I've had a few periods of absence people have noted, though I don't think they amount to lurking.  But what YOU accuse me of is active lurking, making posts without significant content to appear not to be lurking while yet not having to make contributions that take effort and might reveal something (scummy) about myself. 

I seriously don't know what you think supports that allegation and I want to know if you can point to evidence.  I also want to know if this makes any more sense to anyone else because my kneejerk reaction is that he's freaking delusional but I may be ever so slightly biased about the content value of my own posts. 

Yeah, you might be biased. You didn't contribute much at all to help town, and your posts were weak in terms of info.

I think you were active-lurking, popping in just to ensure others don't call you out for lurking.

Some posts were good, but most were non-committal. I have no links at the moment, but if I can be arsed, I will try to get them.

Linkzmax said:
My reaction was:

Not sure if trying to expand the lynch-candidate pool
Or just trying to mislynch.

Your reaction was dumb.

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

Yes, we have proof that tabs was swapped with someone who owned the vig's gun.

• We don't know who that was.
  • We have no indication of that person's role (no, not even vig)
  • It could be me, could be you, could be anyone.
Great scumhunting watson.

No, I KNOW I don't have a vig's gun. Everyone else can choose to believe it or not.

You say you could have been swapped, but that conflicts with what you KNOW.