By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:
Yes haha, all that tunneling actually paid off. So happy now lol.

Anyway, I think the lurkers are the main ones we should look at, they have little to pin them down with and lurking also meant they could hide from the confirmed roles in the game.

haha yeah gg, Yoshiya.

Also, gg DT. You were quite convincing.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
One of the few rounds I've been in where it feels like activity is lower when there's more to discuss

For me, it's now between Linkz and FF. Everyone else I'm feeling town

What do you mean?

Yoshiya said:
Yes haha, all that tunneling actually paid off. So happy now lol.

Anyway, I think the lurkers are the main ones we should look at, they have little to pin them down with and lurking also meant they could hide from the confirmed roles in the game.

Yeah, I'm suspicious of the lurkers by default.

miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:
One of the few rounds I've been in where it feels like activity is lower when there's more to discuss

What do you mean?

For me, every death has a story behind it - there's always going to be a reason behind the mafia killing a player, and if we can get into their heads then we might be able to connect the kill to a player

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:

What do you mean?

For me, every death has a story behind it - there's always going to be a reason behind the mafia killing a player, and if we can get into their heads then we might be able to connect the kill to a player

Have you thoughts about any of the kills?

Around the Network

I just want to say at this point I'm pretty much 100% certified town.

Tabs scanned me night 1, the night where tabs was bus-driven, per Mantle's item investigation night 1. And I said all game I did not have an item, and I don't since I'm VT, and the vig's gun was MOST LIKELY hatz'. So it's pretty clear that his Town scan on me isn't bs, and well I know that's a fact but you guys need the certainty of it. This is it.

happydolphin said:

Tabs scanned me night 1, the night where tabs was bus-driven, per Mantle's item investigation night 1. And I said all game I did not have an item, and I don't since I'm VT, and the vig's gun was MOST LIKELY hatz'. So it's pretty clear that his Town scan on me isn't bs, and well I know that's a fact but you guys need the certainty of it. This is it.

Thanks for reminding me about that actually, I was kind of suspicious of you haha. He is right, this pretty much confirms him meaning we have him and (hopefully) me confirmed as townie thus far. I think Linkz probably is as well seeing as instead of doing the easy thing if he was mafia and trying to turn the DT lynch into either mine or Tabaha's he pushed for DT as well.

This means out of the remaining players I think the scum is one (or two) of Radish, FF or Miz. Personally I am going to go with Radishhead out of that lot because unlike FF he seems to be making a point of not adding much in the way of opinions etc. and has often just parroted players.

happydolphin said:

Here's the post, if anyone wants it.

Yoshiya said:
happydolphin said:

Thanks for reminding me about that actually, I was kind of suspicious of you haha. He is right, this pretty much confirms him meaning we have him and (hopefully) me confirmed as townie thus far. I think Linkz probably is as well seeing as instead of doing the easy thing if he was mafia and trying to turn the DT lynch into either mine or Tabaha's he pushed for DT as well.

This means out of the remaining players I think the scum is one (or two) of Radish, FF or Miz. Personally I am going to go with Radishhead out of that lot because unlike FF he seems to be making a point of not adding much in the way of opinions etc. and has often just parroted players.

I know it isn't proof, but check this out. I'm slightly less suspicious of linkz.

What do you think of that role fishing from earlier?

miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
happydolphin said:

I know it isn't proof, but check this out. I'm slightly less suspicious of linkz.

What do you think of that role fishing from earlier?

Forgot about that as well lol, not great since I was the one that was supposed to be tunneling DT all game long :P

And I'm not sure tbh, I think he just genuinely thought you were suspicious and as such the best opportunity to get rid of that suspicion was to get you to roleclaim.