19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

Non-tag.

Top suspects for me are still happy and radish. Yoshi and miz both "confirmed" town. And a fairly strong town read on FF.

Agree on Yoshi, as for miz, I'd peg him as town offhand but I don't consider him pseudo-confirmed at all. Radish has been lurking but OTHER than that I don't have a particularly scummy feeling about him.

As for happy, I will have to look at yesterDay when I'm less lazy but from vague recollections I think it's bad.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

And as for Linkz, I'm undecided. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

So the bus driver is still out there (confirmed by mantle). I remember happyD was the first to actually mention a bus driver, and I remember linkz called him out. FoS happyD.

And I also haven't forgotten about that major role fishing linkz did on me earlier. HoS linkz. So why did you target me specifically? Was it because I was an easy target? This being my first game, you knew I could be easily pressured into revealing my role. With no one to coach me/ feed me answers (like you said in your supposed theory), it was easy to extract the info you wanted. An easy way to eliminate a power role possibility and not have to waste an action. I don't buy the "confirmed town" excuse.

Around the Network

Looking back at nacho's suspect list, I have no idea why they killed him. Most of those on his scum list flipped town, or seem town right now (happyD and Yoshiya). Mario's comments on it here.

I also thought of looking at mario's list, but he seems to have mixed his buddies around between town and scum. Could someone else take a look at them?

Question: If there were only one scum left, would the mod be obligated to say?

Throughout the game I've always felt that Mario got that scum list by flipping lots of coins

I don't think the mod would tell us if there were only one mafia left - main reason being if we were expecting him to do that, and he didn't, that would suggest there are more than one

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

As it is, my top suspects are Linkz, Final-Fan and Radish.

The only one I know I can trust is Miz.

Having said that, I gotta get to work but later I will explain my "flip-flopping", as well as the "bus-driver confirmed" suspicion.

Anyway Miz, just want you to be careful of Final-fan especially. He's been an active lurker almost all game and there's little to peg him on. Keep your eyes open.

Yes haha, all that tunneling actually paid off. So happy now lol.

Anyway, I think the lurkers are the main ones we should look at, they have little to pin them down with and lurking also meant they could hide from the confirmed roles in the game.

One of the few rounds I've been in where it feels like activity is lower when there's more to discuss

For me, it's now between Linkz and FF. Everyone else I'm feeling town

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~