By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Just a note: If DT flips town, and I die, AND the game's not over: Kill tabaha and linkz, will ya? ;)

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:
When DT flips scum I'm gonna be so happy haha

Going by your post count it just might be your lucky day ;)

Good eye haha

:) haha

I really hope DT flips scum. He had me convinced most of the game, but we need to win this one.

The hell? I say I'm going away and can't defend myself. Then suddenly activity and I'm on the voting board?

Unvote me and let me respond tomorrow when I have acces to a computer you fools. Take a look at whose taken advantage of me being away to push my lynch. There's your scum.

This is what I said at the start of the game. Town follow like sheep. As soon as the door is open for an undefended player scum do a little nudge and mislynch a watcher.

If someone hammers now....

Unvote me so scum can't hammer, and I'll respond in the morning. Then you can revote me if you still are being sheep

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Oh brilliant I'm already hammered.

Whether im scum or not. This is really bad play. -.-

DarkThanatos said:
The hell? I say I'm going away and can't defend myself. Then suddenly activity and I'm on the voting board?

Unvote me and let me respond tomorrow when I have acces to a computer you fools. Take a look at whose taken advantage of me being away to push my lynch. There's your scum.

This is what I said at the start of the game. Town follow like sheep. As soon as the door is open for an undefended player scum do a little nudge and mislynch a watcher.

Unvote me so scum can't hammer, and I'll respond in the morning. Then you can revote me if you still are being sheep

You're already dead you lying scum.

Around the Network

*harumph*

Gives you all the evils.

Good luck you super villains. With sheep like this I'm sure you can win. You know who to kill.

DarkThanatos said:

The deed's done bro.

That's right. I'm rooting for scum now.
I like to be on the winning side,

And you guys just killed your last power role.

Have fun children :P

Tagging bitches!

Signature goes here!

Tagilicious tagging tag...

tag