By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

miz1q2w3e said:

Linkzmax said:

Also, there is no evidence that a cop must exist. Flavor cop, Watcher, and/or Jack are a decent amount of investigative roles. And BD and/or strongman would counter the absolutely broken combo of Watcher+Doc.

You said this quite a while ago, but could I ask you what you think now that we know about Trucks = BP GF, and Danne = Miller.

Ever since the two flipped I've thought it definitely exists. And when I waited for radish and FF to finally speak Day 3, it was to see if either would claim cop. I didn't say that was the reason why, because I thought it could be mylo and thus a faked counter could lead to a quick loss. Once nobody countered though, I've considered tabaha town, which makes DT scum simply by the actions Night 2.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:

hat would have been lynched Day 2 if the modkill didn't cut us short. But it's also a null tell since mafia would also want him gone so he couldn't shoot scum by chance.(As an aside. Guess what folks, he was killing FF next)

I vaguely remember him saying he was going to kill me, but I thought he was shooting his mouth off.  Had he really settled on me as a final target in your opinion? 

Only because Rol wasn't signed up.

Yoshiya said:

Anyway, votals;

L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch!
Mario Hat          
F-F Nen Tabaha Mantle      
Hat Mario Spurge Zero Rol F-F  

I had only checked into it tonight,(didn't remember you voting) but going back to day 2 I had a suspicion from the start that hat had killed Mario. When spurge was killed Night 2, it was obvious he was killing the people that lynched him last. I remembered zero was one of the voters, and even though I thought he was obvtown I consider him a hindrance to town more often than not. Besides it's not like anything could have been done without pushing off the absolutely integral(or so we thought) question of Trucks or DT.

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:

There's a far better reason why you scanned guilty. If Yoshi went through with the plan, the BD would have been exposed.

That's actually a really good point.  However, why, then, did DT propose the plan in the first place? 

Because while DT apparently can read scum tabaha like a book, he can't read town tabaha.

And don't forget this little tidbit of the plan.

DarkThanatos said:

What about this plan? 

Tonight we lynch Hat. 

Tonight either myself or Yosh will probably be killed. They can't kill both me and Yosh, so if we watch each other, then one of us will see the killer. 

We lynch tomorrow whoever sees the killer. 

This means that scum might not kill one of us- which brings security to me and Yosh, but then- we could be bluffing and watching the other players. 

By saying that^ Scum now have to take a gamble mwahaha. 

If neither of us sees the killer, we lynch Tabaha tomorrow. 

What do you think of this as a plan atm? 

Thinking Yoshi would follow the plan, mafia has a free kill on anyone they want, and the goal of mislynching tabaha is pushed further into everyone's mind.

Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

Right now I'm seeing that your game with DT's was a distancing game and I believe Linkz has been gambling on that alot this game. It's just my suspicion.

Explain what this means?

This was a You-DT-Yosh theory I wanted to share with town. In that hypothetical, you would be trying to make the best out of the distancing scenario by "illuminating" town.

I'm not saying that's what's happening, it's a possibility. You asked, that's the answer.

Guys, I have a plan! YesterDay went too slow with town prof leading a push against town tabaha. Tonight we kill prof, and then Yoshi you are going to claim to have evidence against DT. DT, you will claim to have watched prof and saw only Trucks. And Trucks, you will claim to have done nothing. It's the perfect triple bus, that they'll never see coming.

Actually, I would expect such needless sacrifice from radish. But I still believe Yoshi is town.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

I had only checked into it tonight,(didn't remember you voting) but going back to day 2 I had a suspicion from the start that hat had killed Mario. When spurge was killed Night 2, it was obvious he was killing the people that lynched him last. I remembered zero was one of the voters, and even though I thought he was obvtown I consider him a hindrance to town more often than not. Besides it's not like anything could have been done without pushing off the absolutely integral(or so we thought) question of Trucks or DT.

Do you mean people who voted last?

Day 1: mario voted last ---> night 1 killed (scum)
Day 2: spruge voted last ---> night 2 killed (town)
Except Day 3: I voted last but night 3 zero was killed (town)
hatmoza died after that.

I thought I saw a pattern there for a second. It would have explained the crazy kill choices.

I'm completely torn. On the one hand, tabaha feels overwhelmingly scummy. I've been re-reading the thread and it's just SO much evidence against him. I mean, look at this. On the other hand, there's the whole uncountered cop + a Miller and a Godfather.

I'm just gonna list my points on tabaha + DT:
tabaha town/ DT scum:
- he seems to be cop; uncountered + miller and GF. His posts regarding his claim seem genuine, especially the earlier bits about not wanting to screw with town's chances of winning if he claimed, which made sense as cop.
- This conversation.

tabaha scum/ DT town:
- ALL THE EVIDENCE throughout the game against tabaha; the buddying, defending, trying to get vote off Trucks...etc.
- DT caught the fucking bulletproof godfather for god's sake. Helped also town a lot this game.
- Trucks was so against DT, and was trying to get him lynched, but mantle stepped in with his results.

Thoughts, anyone?

miz1q2w3e said:

I'm completely torn. On the one hand, tabaha feels overwhelmingly scummy. I've been re-reading the thread and it's just SO much evidence against him. I mean, look at this. On the other hand, there's the whole uncountered cop + a Miller and a Godfather.

I'm just gonna list my points on tabaha + DT:
tabaha town/ DT scum:
- he seems to be cop; uncountered + miller and GF. His posts regarding his claim seem genuine, especially the earlier bits about not wanting to screw with town's chances of winning if he claimed, which made sense as cop.
- This conversation.

tabaha scum/ DT town:
- ALL THE EVIDENCE throughout the game against tabaha; the buddying, defending, trying to get vote off Trucks...etc.
- DT caught the fucking bulletproof godfather for god's sake. Helped also town a lot this game.
- Trucks was so against DT, and was trying to get him lynched, but mantle stepped in with his results.

Thoughts, anyone?

I'm going to vote DT because I believe tabs is the cop and the night 2 actions make it clear that DT lied.

The Trucks/DT game could be considered bussing, either wins out is a more confirmed townie, as is evidenced by what I'm quoting and a lot of the trust we've given to DT in the last two Days. The only way I could be wrong is if the cop has not yet outed (which is unlikely), or if this is a bastard game.

vote DT

Final-Fan said:
Yoshiya said:
Final-Fan said:
Things are really stacking up against DT, IMO, but I have one question for Yoshiya.

Suppose he'd had the same "brilliant" idea you did, and the two of you each watched yourselves. Wouldn't you be kicking yourself? Especially if one of you died?

I would be kicking myself incredibly hard yes. However, I felt it unlikely I was going to die because in theory, DT was supposed to be watching me. That was too risky for mafia if DT was really watcher.

But in that case, doesn't the fact that you didn't die support that DT is actually town watcher? 

I never responded to this.

No, it doesn't. If he was watcher, scum would be afraid to kill him because of 'the plan'. If he was scum, he couldn't just kill Yoshiya because we know scum would never choose such a risky action. If Yoshiya had died, it would suspicious for DT. Almost like they knew not to worry about the paln.

The fact that Yoshiya didn't die neither supports, nor opposes DT as town.

happydolphin said:

I'm going to vote DT because I believe tabs is the cop and the night 2 actions make it clear that DT lied.

The Trucks/DT game could be considered bussing, either wins out is a more confirmed townie, as is evidenced by what I'm quoting and a lot of the trust we've given to DT in the last two Days. The only way I could be wrong is if the cop has not yet outed (which is unlikely), or if this is a bastard game.

vote DT

This is the third vote on DT, thus bringing him to L-2. /mini votals

I'd really like to hear from linkz, and our lurkers as well (@Radish and F-F).