By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
2 questions:

1) TABS: Why did you buddy with prof, why were you so against his lynch.

2) Yosh: Why were you so fond of Hatz and getting that great town vibe off Trucks?

because when mantle said the result of his scan on me i thought he was scum lying to get me lynched instead of trucks.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

You mean Trucks?

miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:

You mean Trucks?

Obviously. My typo.

Tabaha:

because when mantle said the result of his scan on me i thought he was scum lying to get me lynched instead of trucks.

I can believe that.

happydolphin said:
I was thinking about this just now; why wasn't tabaha killed last night? I mean getting a cop > getting ABC.

Could it be because we were so ready to lynch him yesterDay? They were counting on this + that we wouldn't believe him?

Thoughts?

Maybe they didn't believe Tabaha's claim either, and thought ABC was the hiding cop. Given Linkz usually difficult play, he must have thought ABC had some kind of insider info.

In the same line of thinking, I was wondering why they didn't kill DT. Since DT has been mostly "helping" town this far, you'd think they'd want to get rid of him. Though my ABC theory beats this, without it you'd think they'd want to get rid of him, unless he actually was scum.

Well, in case people don't get my position, I'll make it clear

Vote DT

why? because he didn't see me when i scanned prof, because my different scan results on him don't happen just because and because i think it's too suspicious for me have watched miz last night.
Also, I think he said he didn't watch no one night one. If this is right, isn't it a bit suspicious?

happydolphin said:

2) Yosh: Why were you so fond of Hatz and getting that great town vibe off Trucks?

The "great" really was just a major typo. It was supposed to read better than my vibe on DT but I put it down completely wrong.

As to Hat, I'm not really sure. I've seen him play before and there is normally method to his madness, that and in the pony thread he seems like a nice guy so I wanted to trust him :G

Around the Network
tabaha said:

Vote DT

why? because he didn't see me when i scanned prof, because my different scan results on him don't happen just because and because i think it's too suspicious for me have watched miz last night.
Also, I think he said he didn't watch no one night one. If this is right, isn't it a bit suspicious?

He watched DS Night 1 because he felt that one of the "noob" players was going to get killed and thus called DS as one of them. Nothing that DS isn't a "noob" as he has played games before DT's time and this was pointed out a few times near the start of the game.

Yoshiya said:

The "great" really was just a major typo. It was supposed to read better than my vibe on DT but I put it down completely wrong.

As to Hat, I'm not really sure. I've seen him play before and there is normally method to his madness, that and in the pony thread he seems like a nice guy so I wanted to trust him :G

I can give you a pass on the Trucks thing because in the end his buddying with tabs doesn't seem to have meant anything since as far as this game shows tabs actually was the cop (lol!).

But regarding hatz, that's kind of unforgivable. :) I'm kind of kidding, but seriously that's too fishy. hatz played really anti-town from a while back and you should have noticed that as town. I can't let you off the hook for this one.

Right now I'm seeing that your game with DT's was a distancing game and I believe Linkz has been gambling on that alot this game. It's just my suspicion.

Yoshiya said:
tabaha said:

Vote DT

He watched DS Night 1 because he felt that one of the "noob" players was going to get killed and thus called DS as one of them. Nothing that DS isn't a "noob" as he has played games before DT's time and this was pointed out a few times near the start of the game.

oh i see. thanks for explaining

happydolphin said:

happydolphin said:
I was thinking about this just now; why wasn't tabaha killed last night? I mean getting a cop > getting ABC.

Could it be because we were so ready to lynch him yesterDay? They were counting on this + that we wouldn't believe him?

Thoughts?

Maybe they didn't believe Tabaha's claim either, and thought ABC was the hiding cop. Given Linkz usually difficult play, he must have thought ABC had some kind of insider info.

In the same line of thinking, I was wondering why they didn't kill DT. Since DT has been mostly "helping" town this far, you'd think they'd want to get rid of him. Though my ABC theory beats this, without it you'd think they'd want to get rid of him, unless he actually was scum.

@bold I'm sure mafia wouldn't have forgotten that either seeing as how he keeps pointing it out every other post >.> He doesn't really seem content to just let it speak for himself does he?

And actually, I really like that theory. It would explain why Tabaha is still here if he is in fact telling the truth (especially since under mine and DT's supposed plan Tabaha wouldn't be watched at all). And unfortunately I can sort of explain why DT wouldn't be dead yet. Night 3 he would have been a likely doc target since he supposedly just caught the Bulletproof Godfather and last Night he was supposed to be watched by me. That said, Night 3 it was just as likely that Mantle or Tabaha were going to be doc'ed since they had also claimed powerful roles, potentially even more powerful that DT's role.

happydolphin said:

happydolphin said:

Thoughts?

Except, linkz didn't seem to doubt tabaha's claim. I agree ABC did try to make it seem like he had something.

I know what you mean about DT. I mean he successfully caught mafia's BP GF. How could they NOT want to get rid of him. They got rid of mantle for this very reason; that he was too helpful.

Now bear with me for the following: I got a (kinda strange) reason for suspecting DT is part of a mafia team. I was wondering why I wasn't killed. I mean I'm basically confirmed town, and no chance of getting lynched/mislynched (I know I'm jynxing myself with this but whatever)... My theory is that they thought I should stay because I seemed bent on lynching tabaha yasterDay and said that I totally trusted DT.