By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

this day is going too slow

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Ok, with the very first toDay posts it's pretty clear that Yosh, Linkz and Tabs are scum. Let's go girls.

vote tabaha

P.S. FF and DT, I agree with your suspicion of Yoshiya and Tabaha's night plays 100%. And Linkz is basically just orchestrating them, it's so obvious. Also he threw suspicion on me, DT and Miz most of the game, so it's pretty clear what to do. Add that ABC (who suspected Linkz) was lynched and it's pretty clear who to kill.

@bolded: On the one hand, this just seems a bit too obvious. I mean he said it pretty clearly, *If I die, kill linkz*. On the other hand, linkz might have actually planned it that way. He knew people would think it's too obvious and could have killed him on purpose.

@underlined: That part makes me suspect DT tbh. How is it clear to you?

unvote tabaha
@miz. I'm re-reading now... I think I have brain flatulence problems today.

Yoshiya said:
Final-Fan said:
Things are really stacking up against DT, IMO, but I have one question for Yoshiya.

Suppose he'd had the same "brilliant" idea you did, and the two of you each watched yourselves. Wouldn't you be kicking yourself? Especially if one of you died?

I would be kicking myself incredibly hard yes. However, I felt it unlikely I was going to die because in theory, DT was supposed to be watching me. That was too risky for mafia if DT was really watcher.

This is a good point.

happydolphin said:
unvote tabaha

Ugh, I've decided I believe tabaha. This is mainly due to DT looking scummy, not tabaha playing well.

I suppose he hasn't been countered, and it seems to be uncommon not to have a cop in a game, especially considering there's Trucks the Godfather and Danne the Miller. It's just so hard ignoring all that earlier scumminess >.>

What does everyone else think about this?

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
unvote tabaha

Ugh, I've decided I believe tabaha. This is mainly due to DT looking scummy, not tabaha playing well.

I suppose he hasn't been countered, and it seems to be uncommon not to have a cop in a game, especially considering there's Trucks the Godfather and Danne the Miller. It's just so hard ignoring all that earlier scumminess >.>

I'm not sure if I believe either, and that this could be some elaborate trick to get us to believe that at least one of the two must be town. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

miz1q2w3e said:

I agree with this, and I was just about to ask the cop to out himself now if he was still hiding.

It's more important to hit mafia than it is to hide cop at this point in the game imho.

The two points we can go on is that

1) The tabaha cop claim is uncountered and

2) Trucks bulletproof GF would very unlikely perform the kill himself...

radishhead said:
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
unvote tabaha

I'm not sure if I believe either, and that this could be some elaborate trick to get us to believe that at least one of the two must be town. 

Never accept a theory if it involves an elaborate schemes. It's usually not the case. i.e. occam's razor.

Rememeber hatmoza's "I was shot at" post on Day1. We considered the possibilty that "he planned it all along", but it wasn't like that.

2 questions:

1) TABS: Why did you buddy with prof, why were you so against his lynch.

2) Yosh: Why were you so fond of Hatz and getting that great town vibe off Trucks?

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I agree with this, and I was just about to ask the cop to out himself now if he was still hiding.

I was thinking about this just now; why wasn't tabaha killed last night? I mean getting a cop > getting ABC.

Could it be because we were so ready to lynch him yesterDay? They were counting on this + that we wouldn't believe him?

Thoughts?