By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

radishhead said:
I don't believe what Hatmoza was saying about his win condition either, to be honest - but it's still a very good thing that we got rid of the SK imo.

Current situation as far as I can see it is that either Tabaha is lying, or DT is. I have reasons to doubt both, but I don't understand why Tabaha would (supposedly) scan the same person twice?

Ok Radish. 

We all know that either Tabaha or myself is lying. 

So let's consider who has contributed to town more, because as everyone knows, scum don't really care who is lynched, they don't push for players or make strong cases. 

Who; out of myself and Tabaha, has been a better help to town. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
radishhead said:
I don't believe what Hatmoza was saying about his win condition either, to be honest - but it's still a very good thing that we got rid of the SK imo.

Current situation as far as I can see it is that either Tabaha is lying, or DT is. I have reasons to doubt both, but I don't understand why Tabaha would (supposedly) scan the same person twice?

Ok Radish. 

We all know that either Tabaha or myself is lying. 

So let's consider who has contributed to town more, because as everyone knows, scum don't really care who is lynched, they don't push for players or make strong cases. 

Who; out of myself and Tabaha, has been a better help to town. 

That's a bit of a generalisation, although you have been more help to town this round than Tabaha, that doesn't instantly make you town over him. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Does no one else honestly have anything to add? If not I'm willing to put my vote down.

Right guys, I'm at Oxford Uni for the next few days for interviews. My access to the internet is going to be limited so don't expect my usual level of activity for the next few days. Not that anything is happening.

So basically yeh, while i can't defend myself, remember how i have lead to both Truck's and Hatz lynches over the last two days. Look how both of them were scum. Look at the effects those lynches have had.

I'm sure you'll make the right decision :P

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

I'm getting a little impatient to see some responses from those who haven't, but I suppose it's been the weekend.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Ok, with the very first toDay posts it's pretty clear that Yosh, Linkz and Tabs are scum. Let's go girls.

vote tabaha

P.S. FF and DT, I agree with your suspicion of Yoshiya and Tabaha's night plays 100%. And Linkz is basically just orchestrating them, it's so obvious. Also he threw suspicion on me, DT and Miz most of the game, so it's pretty clear what to do. Add that ABC (who suspected Linkz) was lynched and it's pretty clear who to kill.

Fell out of my forum buddy -tagging.

Also today is pathetic.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

pezus said:
Name L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch/Hammer
Tabaha DarkT HappyD      
    Time limit      

happy votes tabaha

Nailbiting action!

Signature goes here!

Vote: DT

Also, the fact that HD is so willing to go after those likely to lynch DT suggests to me that he is DT's scum mate. Especially with how he is now buddying up to DT and FF to try and convince them to vote for us over the next few Days.

Finally, I'm back and caught up. Sorry I couldn't make it the last couple of Days, major IRL stuff.