By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Like what? 

As has been explained, I would have to be incredibly dumb to chose Trucks, why wouldn't I as scum get two town killed before one of my team, instead of just jumping straight to my team. 

May i point out, that if i hadn't seen Trucks, we would be at 5v4v1, and in LYLO. Why would any scum remove that possibility from his team? 

I can't believe we are going back to this again...

Because using the sacrifice you can cause a mislynch the next day and increase your odds, all the while during the night town loses 2.

Hatz would have killed a scum if he had kept to what town had suggested. Considering that yesterday scum were two lynches away from winning, i can't see it being worth it, when i could have chosen any town player if i was scum. 

@bold As with the last post, just wanna know how you know this because as far as I am aware, we can't know this...

@italics Again, we can't know that for sure when we have no idea what size the mafia is...

Why do you keep saying things like that as confirmed information when it is far from it?

@bold - look at our scum list now, then look at our scum list yesterday. We can't know you are right, but he is a hellavalot more likely to hit then by firing at Zero of all people. 

@italics. Find the post where I made my reasons for the town/mafia current split. Apply it in reverse. Get my thought. 

Its called my best guess- and when it comes to the current town/scum split i am 90% certain that is the case. 

If it is all guess work why are you talking in absolutes? You're normally so careful to avoid doing that.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:

No. I tracked DT on Night 2, I used my roleblock on DT again on Night 3.

I almost forgot about our plan.

You don't have any 'tracks' left, do you?

...DT? Thoughts?

My thoughts? 

If Yoshiya is telling the truth he has one watch left. 

Other thoughts - Let's lynch dis SK scum and cut down our casualty rate, and then lets go on to win! (That's it. I suck at uplifting speeches. Sorry)

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

A Bad Clown said:

So are you going to vote for Hatmoza, Tabaha? Or are you genuinely worried he could explode on you?

is it at L-1?

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

@bold - look at our scum list now, then look at our scum list yesterday. We can't know you are right, but he is a hellavalot more likely to hit then by firing at Zero of all people. 

@italics. Find the post where I made my reasons for the town/mafia current split. Apply it in reverse. Get my thought. 

Its called my best guess- and when it comes to the current town/scum split i am 90% certain that is the case. 

If it is all guess work why are you talking in absolutes? You're normally so careful to avoid doing that.

90% is good enough for me. 

Why don't you vote Hatz? Town is overwhelmingly in favour of it.

tabaha said:
A Bad Clown said:

So are you going to vote for Hatmoza, Tabaha? Or are you genuinely worried he could explode on you?

is it at L-1?

Yarp. 

Yoshiya- ignore last post. 

Around the Network
tabaha said:
A Bad Clown said:

is it at L-1?

It should be, happy and I voted

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Vote Hatmoza

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

*Come on baby*

happydolphin said:
*Come on baby*

One less casuality *check* 

Killing an anti-town *check* 

Solid plan for tonight *check* 

Solid scumspects for tomorrow *check* 

So who's gonna post at night this time around? (a.k.a tagging)

Signature goes here!