By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

k, I'm voting

hatmoza

Around the Network

:( I'm retarded.

vote: hatmoza

Just a note: I am not 100% that sure tabaha is scum, but there's so much evidence against him that I'm confident in this move, plus he's absolutely NO help to us anyways.

I just thought I'd be as transparent as possible with this. This is my first game, so don't just follow what I say. Please, say something now if you think this a bad move.

Let's do this then, hopefully Hatmoza isn't a bomb and we can find the remaining mafia tomorrow.

Vote: Hatmoza

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Yoshiya said:
happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

I used my track ability on Night 2, how is that when the game is almost ending?

Did you use it Night 3? That's my concern.

No. I tracked DT on Night 2, I used my roleblock on DT again on Night 3.

I almost forgot about our plan.

You don't have any 'tracks' left, do you?

...DT? Thoughts?

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:

Quoting for attention.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4944931

Thoughts?

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:

I refuse to believe there are two scum teams and an SK. 

If there is two scum teams, then Hat must be in one of them, so we should definately kill him now.  

True.

So is hat on your team or the other one?

I thought we decided there definately wasn't two teams earlier in the game. Then we killed a Mafia who was in the same team as the first one,

I'm not picking up on the bold as a slip, I just didn't know we had something that confirmed this so I want to know what that evidence is. Should help me get my head around some things.

Pezus said that Trucks was Mafia. Pezus said that Mario was Mafia. They are both Mafia. Neither one has been labelled third party/ another scum team. Ergo, the same team. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Like what? 

As has been explained, I would have to be incredibly dumb to chose Trucks, why wouldn't I as scum get two town killed before one of my team, instead of just jumping straight to my team. 

May i point out, that if i hadn't seen Trucks, we would be at 5v4v1, and in LYLO. Why would any scum remove that possibility from his team? 

I can't believe we are going back to this again...

Because using the sacrifice you can cause a mislynch the next day and increase your odds, all the while during the night town loses 2.

Hatz would have killed a scum if he had kept to what town had suggested. Considering that yesterday scum were two lynches away from winning, i can't see it being worth it, when i could have chosen any town player if i was scum. 

@bold As with the last post, just wanna know how you know this because as far as I am aware, we can't know this...

@italics Again, we can't know that for sure when we have no idea what size the mafia is...

Why do you keep saying things like that as confirmed information when it is far from it?

@bold - look at our scum list now, then look at our scum list yesterday. We can't know you are right, but he is a hellavalot more likely to hit then by firing at Zero of all people. 

@italics. Find the post where I made my reasons for the town/mafia current split. Apply it in reverse. Get my thought. 

Its called my best guess- and when it comes to the current town/scum split i am 90% certain that is the case. 

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

I've been thinking about this, 

I think there is a busdriver and probably a roleblocker left. All the games i've been scum in, scum couldn't use their ability and be the one that killed, so in that scenario they might consider using Truck. 

Alternatively, perhaps the same player can't do the kill two nights in a row? 

Trucks made the kill, of that I am sure, because I watched him and that can't have worked unless he did the kill.

So you now feel there was only 5 scum in the beginning rather than 6?

I've always said that i dont thnik there is 6. From the start. I've always said there was 4/5 scum at the beginning. 

So are you going to vote for Hatmoza, Tabaha? Or are you genuinely worried he could explode on you?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*