By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

No. I tracked DT on Night 2, I used my roleblock on DT again on Night 3.

Okay. You thought he was the killer so you role-blocked him. Well, good thing is you used your item. Good thing is that you were wrong about him being the killer. There were 2 kills last Night.

Yea, it really unfortunate he wasn't the killer, I was hoping for a) one less kill last Night and b) pretty hard evidence that he was mafia. I made a bad call though :(

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:

Yea, it really unfortunate he wasn't the killer, I was hoping for a) one less kill last Night and b) pretty hard evidence that he was mafia. I made a bad call though :(

It's good though, because at least you tried to stop a kill, which is kudos, and you also helped inform us that he didn't perform a kill Night 3 (at least) unless he was bus-driven.

Yoshiya said:
Tabaha please stop asking to be lynched -.- Flipping DT as scum would show just as much as your flip so why aren't you trying to push for that instead?

because it's impossible to do it. And I did get a town result from him even knowing that redirector i around

Again, in case I die, my list of people:

Heavy town: ABC, HappyD, Yoshiya, DT
Light suspicion: F-F, Radish
Heavy suspicion: tabaha, linkz.

A Bad Clown said:
Also DT the problem with your plan is that if mafia knows you two are watching each other you two wont be hit. Most likely they'd go for a random player and would organize a lynch train against you or yoshiya for not finding anything.

Quoting for emphasis.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Again, in case I die, my list of people:

Heavy town: ABC, HappyD, Yoshiya, DT
Light suspicion: F-F, Radish
Heavy suspicion: tabaha, linkz.

I second this.

Ready for night 4 guys?

Anyone want to say anything in case they die toNight?

happydolphin said:
Ready for night 4 guys?

Anyone want to say anything in case they die toNight?

Have I missed something? No one has been lynched yet I swear.

And in case I die I want people to look into DT for me :P Don't just confirm him as town, especially if me dying means he will have stayed alive two Nights in a row when he has an unlimited version of the only power I have left and thus is more powerful than me in the long run (if really a town).

I've got nothing else to say today

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I'm ready to get Hat's lynch rolling. If I die tonight look back at Linkz's posts to see for yourself why he's my number one possibility for hitting a mafia lynch.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*