By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

radishhead said:
hatmoza said:
I'm not even the SK, I'm a town vigilante, and that's the honest truth.

Is that actually the truth, or is it more sarcasm? I'm actually really lost - why were you trying to get yourself killed, and why did you want Miz to hammer? Are you actually a bomb or not? 

Please think about what you are saying for a minute...

He even almost had me a few times with his posts. I, like you, also considered believing him, but then I snapped out of it. His posts are only confusing if you let them get to you. If you pull back for a second, you realize it's obvious all that bullshit is made up lies to keep himself alive. Town vig? Are you kidding me???

All he does is lie and mess around/troll. Look at all that he has done this game. He has almost killed as many town as the frikin Mafia for god's sake. We HAVE TO get rid of him ASAP.

Around the Network
radishhead said:

It involves putting a lot of trust into DT and Yoshiya, but if they're both town and willing to comply with the plan, it's basically a guaranteed way of catching mafia (or at least preventing them from killing our best roles). I'm okay to go along with it, but I'm still not super sure about killing hatmoza

I do trust them.

@killing hatmoza: Imagine only losing one town instead of two. That >>>>>>>> keeping useless (actually HARMFUL) hatmoza alive.

A Bad Clown said:
radishhead said:

We can't kill Hat if there is a chance that he's town-aligned 

Townies shouldn't have a reason to lie all game. Hatmoza has been pretty much been bullying town to keep him alive.

This. I'm glad so many of us are on the same page.

miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:
hatmoza said:
I'm not even the SK, I'm a town vigilante, and that's the honest truth.

Is that actually the truth, or is it more sarcasm? I'm actually really lost - why were you trying to get yourself killed, and why did you want Miz to hammer? Are you actually a bomb or not? 

Please think about what you are saying for a minute...

He even almost had me a few times with his posts. I, like you, also considered believing him, but then I snapped out of it. His posts are only confusing if you let them get to you. If you pull back for a second, you realize it's obvious all that bullshit is made up lies to keep himself alive. Town vig? Are you kidding me???

All he does is lie and mess around/troll. Look at all that he has done this game. He has almost killed as many town as the frikin Mafia for god's sake. We HAVE TO get rid of him ASAP.

Actually, you're right. What ever happened to lynch all liars anyway? Nothing good will ever come from keeping Hatmoza alive at this stage of the game - he's already done enough damage. The only condition he has is to stay alive as long as he can, killing as many people as possible along the way - every day we delay his death he gets closer to victory. It's just constant lies - I would do the same in SK position, but I would definitely also not go with whatever town says as SK- you can make your own rules and forge your own destiny, that's the best thing about the role. 

You've changed my mind - let's go ahead with DT's plan, this could be the turning point we need in the game

Vote: Hatmoza

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

miz1q2w3e said:

That's not true. I know what you mean about him. I've had a heavy scum vibe from him for a long time.

...One scum at a time :)

I second this ABC. We're listening to you. You're high on the confirmed townielist so chalk that up as well.

As for the plan, well, we'll see tomorrow, but I like it. We'll see what the JoaT and watcher come up with toNight.

The thing I'm confused about is, why has Yosh only used his track ability when we're nearing the end of the game... it makes no sense.

I actually think Yosh is lying, but whatevs we'll see tomorrow. JoaT is quite a convenient fakeclaim tbh. I'm ok with the possibility of both Yosh and Tabs lying, but we'll see as we go along.

Around the Network

Also DT the problem with your plan is that if mafia knows you two are watching each other you two wont be hit. Most likely they'd go for a random player and would organize a lynch train against you or yoshiya for not finding anything.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

That's not true. I know what you mean about him. I've had a heavy scum vibe from him for a long time.

...One scum at a time :)

I second this ABC. We're listening to you. You're high on the confirmed townielist so chalk that up as well.

As for the plan, well, we'll see tomorrow, but I like it. We'll see what the JoaT and watcher come up with toNight.

The thing I'm confused about is, why has Yosh only used his track ability when we're nearing the end of the game... it makes no sense.

I actually think Yosh is lying, but whatevs we'll see tomorrow. JoaT is quite a convenient fakeclaim tbh. I'm ok with the possibility of both Yosh and Tabs lying, but we'll see as we go along.

I used my track ability on Night 2, how is that when the game is almost ending?

Yoshiya said:

Did you use it Night 3? That's my concern.

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

Did you use it Night 3? That's my concern.

No. I tracked DT on Night 2, I used my roleblock on DT again on Night 3.

Yoshiya said:

No. I tracked DT on Night 2, I used my roleblock on DT again on Night 3.

Okay. You thought he was the killer so you role-blocked him. Well, good thing is you used your item. Good thing is that you were wrong about him being the killer. There were 2 kills last Night.