By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

and i believe my lynch would reveal a lot of stuff

Around the Network
tabaha said:

No. If i'm lynched and when you see my role, the major responsible for it won't be only me. It would be from a lot of people who accumulated mistakes over mistakes

No, again it will be your fault. Your only reasoning against the accusations made on you is "Woe is me" or "You'll regret it when I flip", kind of thing. You didn't help us reason out the logic, and you played dumb a lot of the game.

If you are cop, I will be very pissed off.

happydolphin said:
tabaha said:

No. If i'm lynched and when you see my role, the major responsible for it won't be only me. It would be from a lot of people who accumulated mistakes over mistakes

No, again it will be your fault. Your only reasoning against the accusations made on you is "Woe is me" or "You'll regret it when I flip", kind of thing. You didn't help us reason out the logic, and you played dumb a lot of the game.

If you are cop, I will be very pissed off.

You won't be more pissed of than me. I had 2 people putting me as scum (9TC and mantle) and prof who put pressure on me like mad. The amount of disbelief i have is too big to even care about doing this properly

hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:
We should lynch tabaha!

At least that way, I can withhold my kill. But If I get lynched, I 'splode -potentially killing another town!

You are now saying you are a Bomb SK.  I have had enough of the lies spewing from this scum. 

Vote hatmoza.  I would like to vote but fine, discussion yay.

Seriously though, everything hatz has done he has done for the lulz and what could be more lulzy than betraying town?  While constantly going "oops I guess I missed lol"...

I just, I think this town has a chance to win WITHOUT relying on the maniac shooting into the crowd to get all the right targets. 

That's exactly what I'm saying. In Pezus' words I'm the agent of chaos. Mafia and town can get punished by either killing me or lynching me!

I have too much town blood on my hand. Don't make me kill again! Lynching me will not only get rid of the SK but potentially 'splode an innocent town. The last thing I want to do is kill yet another town when I'm trying so hard to help them :3

You will have to be killed eventually for town to win. If you are really bomb- then you would kill a town anyway. If you aren't, your be killed anyway.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Just a note: I believe Yoshiya for sure.

I think the "DT killed prof" scenario is logical, and it means tabaha could be telling the thruth.

BUT, it flies in the face of all the evidence/observations on tabaha + Trucks. The buddying, defending each other, tabaha begging mantle not to vote Trucks, the feeling that he was being told what to do (not answering questions, very late replies). I pointed some of this out earlier toDay and I just can't ignore all of that.

Also, I highly doubt he would draw attention to the BP GF just like that. I don't believe it.

tl;dr I'm not sure about the situation, but I'm leaning towards DT as town.

The part you DIDN'T get is that it would be a god-aweful move on scum's part to use the GF in killing prof, unless they saw a threat of the killer being night-killed and losing the chance to eliminate prof early on.

Still, even then, they either took a gamble, or didn't consider the risk of being watched.

THAT'S THE NEW INFO YOU NEED TO MULL OVER man.

I've been thinking about this, 

I think there is a busdriver and probably a roleblocker left. All the games i've been scum in, scum couldn't use their ability and be the one that killed, so in that scenario they might consider using Truck. 

Alternatively, perhaps the same player can't do the kill two nights in a row? 

Trucks made the kill, of that I am sure, because I watched him and that can't have worked unless he did the kill.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
tabaha said:

sorry if i'm busy.

go ahead and lynch me

You've been playing like this all game and finding lousy excuses for your play. I think I've learned my lesson on you.

The "go ahead and lynch me" play is getting old, and really, this far, is anti-town. If you flip town on your eventual lynch, you'll be largely responsible for it.

What about this plan? 

Tonight we lynch Hat. 

Tonight either myself or Yosh will probably be killed. They can't kill both me and Yosh, so if we watch each other, then one of us will see the killer. 

We lynch tomorrow whoever sees the killer. 

This means that scum might not kill one of us- which brings security to me and Yosh, but then- we could be bluffing and watching the other players. 

By saying that^ Scum now have to take a gamble mwahaha. 

If neither of us sees the killer, we lynch Tabaha tomorrow. 

What do you think of this as a plan atm? 

I don't think that Yoshiya is a mafia JoaT, but I understand the argument

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

hatmoza said:
I'm not even the SK, I'm a town vigilante, and that's the honest truth.

Is that actually the truth, or is it more sarcasm? I'm actually really lost - why were you trying to get yourself killed, and why did you want Miz to hammer? Are you actually a bomb or not? 

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:
tabaha said:

sorry if i'm busy.

go ahead and lynch me

You've been playing like this all game and finding lousy excuses for your play. I think I've learned my lesson on you.

The "go ahead and lynch me" play is getting old, and really, this far, is anti-town. If you flip town on your eventual lynch, you'll be largely responsible for it.

What about this plan? 

Tonight we lynch Hat. 

Tonight either myself or Yosh will probably be killed. They can't kill both me and Yosh, so if we watch each other, then one of us will see the killer. 

We lynch tomorrow whoever sees the killer. 

This means that scum might not kill one of us- which brings security to me and Yosh, but then- we could be bluffing and watching the other players. 

By saying that^ Scum now have to take a gamble mwahaha. 

If neither of us sees the killer, we lynch Tabaha tomorrow. 

What do you think of this as a plan atm? 

We can't kill Hat if there is a chance that he's town-aligned 

Watch me on YouTube!

@Hatmoza, I'm going to push for Linkz's lynch tomorrow unless something groundbreaking comes up. Of the games I've played with Linkz as town he's been much more helpful, but he's trying to avoid attention clearly this round. He's also most clearly on Supermario's "town" list, which already had the godfather on it. Throughout the round he's been discouraging flavor hunting and had referenced fake claims before Trucks died. Most likely town will ignore any arguments I make though and instead rabble on about bus drivers and poorly worded posts...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*