By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Unlimited Vigilante. That's why I was so sure mafia players were one big team.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

oh, and the gun mantle saw was most like mine.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

You are so scum. You didn't help town one bit, lied about your item, lied about your alignment, lied lied lied lied lied.

You had 1 chance to redeem yourself earlier on by helping town with proper scumhunting, but you refused. The pact is over. If you are town's downfall, then so be it.

happydolphin said:
I have a huge HoS on tabaha for supporting prof all game long. Tabs you need to explain this.

Otherwise my doubts are very strong at this point on DT for visiting prof night 2.

Lastly, I would lynch neither of DT or tabs until the very end. Right now I'm pretty certain of Radish.

But toDay we are lynching Hatz there is no doubt about that.

i did not support prof. where did i do it?

tabaha said:

After 20 minutes you still didn't see my correction?

You're just meddling with town, man. I don't like your play at all, and between you and DT, who helped us the most is clearly him. I'm much more ready to believe him were it not for the whole Trucks killing prof dilemma.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:

You are so scum. You didn't help town one bit, lied about your item, lied about your alignment, lied lied lied lied lied.

You had 1 chance to redeem yourself earlier on by helping town with proper scumhunting, but you refused. The pact is over. If you are town's downfall, then so be it.

nu' uh! I'm town.Let mafia kill me at night. Don't waste a perfectly good lynch on me today. That's just scummy.

All of you bastards are mafia.

and I've been scum hunting!

Here:

Linkz and Yoshiya are the only people I see as town.

Everyone who votes me is mafia! Can we please just lynch somebody already who isn't hatmoza?

happydolphin said:
tabaha said:

After 20 minutes you still didn't see my correction?

You're just meddling with town, man. I don't like your play at all, and between you and DT, who helped us the most is clearly him. I'm much more ready to believe him were it not for the whole Trucks killing prof dilemma.

sorry if i'm busy.

go ahead and lynch me

tabaha said:

sorry if i'm busy.

go ahead and lynch me

You've been playing like this all game and finding lousy excuses for your play. I think I've learned my lesson on you.

The "go ahead and lynch me" play is getting old, and really, this far, is anti-town. If you flip town on your eventual lynch, you'll be largely responsible for it.

happydolphin said:
tabaha said:

sorry if i'm busy.

go ahead and lynch me

You've been playing like this all game and finding lousy excuses for your play. I think I've learned my lesson on you.

The "go ahead and lynch me" play is getting old, and really, this far, is anti-town. If you flip town on your eventual lynch, you'll be largely responsible for it.

No. If i'm lynched and when you see my role, the major responsible for it won't be only me. It would be from a lot of people who accumulated mistakes over mistakes