By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkz, what threw a wrench into everything is that there was little reason for Trucks to perform the kill on prof, unless they were worried that the killer would be targetted, so they used the bullet-proof instead. But then, they should have been worried about him being tracked.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Final-Fan said:
I pretty much trust Yoshiya. Jack would be a really weird role for mafia to have, and between the (verified) tracking and the (unverified but it would be insane to fakeclaim) roleblock, I do believe he's a Jack. So Yoshiya's not fakeclaiming IMO even if he were mafia. Now we are faced with the idea that a mafia Jack with a tracking power (lol) followed DT to the person whom another mafia just happened to be killing. Color me skeptical.

tabaha is another story, but that will be a different post.

Where has this actually been 100% verified?
If Yoshiya was lying about his claim to get me lynched- which he is still repeatedly pushing to do.
Then i could have not watched Prof, and Tabaha need not be lying.
Yoshiya has already shown that regardless of his alignment, he is willing to lie to town to get me lynched. 

I refuse to believe that Yoshiya's posts as outlined by miz http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4942520 are a fakeclaim gambit that DOESN'T rely on actual tracking/watching knowledge.  How could that possibly be true?  (Hint:  it's not.) 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Yoshiya said:

Also, what's easier to push for, a mislynch on an unconfirmed flavour cop that has only seen items already mentioned and been playing weirdly all game or a mislynch on someone that just found the mafia godfather and has half the town on his side? I think you know who.

You are trying to paint mantle as a weak power, untrusted and with little influence over town.  That is a RIDICULOUS assertion.  He was under suspicion on previous days, to be sure -- I suspected him myself -- but on Day 3 he was definitely a town leader and I don't recall where you could be getting that impression from. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

hatmoza said:
We should lynch tabaha!

At least that way, I can withhold my kill. But If I get lynched, I 'splode -potentially killing another town!

You are now saying you are a Bomb SK.  I have had enough of the lies spewing from this scum. 

Vote hatmoza.  I would like to vote but fine, discussion yay.

Seriously though, everything hatz has done he has done for the lulz and what could be more lulzy than betraying town?  While constantly going "oops I guess I missed lol"...

I just, I think this town has a chance to win WITHOUT relying on the maniac shooting into the crowd to get all the right targets. 

Linkzmax said:
Can someone unvote hat before radish hammers?

I want to hear from miz, FF, and radish again about the tabaha/DT situation.

I agree they cannot both be town, and one of them is town.  The problem with your "miller + GF = tabaha is telling the truth" argument, though, is that we don't know that those modifiers didn't also apply to mantle's results.  And, I guess, it could be a slightly bastard setup (useless roles), which makes the GF+BP combo more plausible but I still think that's less likely. 

Around the Network

EBWOP a BETTER

... chance to win, I hate you VGChartz.

I don't believe I ever said we need hat to kill mafia in order to win. My fear has only been that we would have put ourselves in lylo after lynching him, or toDay that we could be in mylo.

It is seemingly not the case, but I haven't fully digested the vote trains of these past two Days yet.(though I probably won't until there aren't any leads anyway)

And if the GF was in reference to flavor, Trucks would have had an item he could fakeclaim, instead of going with VT.

Final-Fan said:
... chance to win, I hate you VGChartz.

hehe :)

So Hatmoza pretty much says "I'm anti-town, and I have no real reason to help you, but I CAN FIND MAFIA!111" and everyone goes "Herp derp, keep him alive...he could hit other mafia!" If you goes are so scared that he'll explode and kill whoever hammers him I'll unvote and vote when he's at L-1. Someone quote me when it gets to L-1 for Hatmoza. 

Unvote: Hatz

Keeping an anti-town player who has no real reason to help the town alive, makes shit up every two seconds, and wants to confuse the town, is absolutely ludicrous. No offense Hatmoza, you're a good player and have been participating a lot this game, but any town that wants to risk its success on keeping scum alive to hunt other scum is completely asinine. 

Also, we'd have to lynch Hatmoza anyways if he doesn't hit scum at night, and one of us would supposedly die anyways. I'd rather risk losing one townie today to a bomb, than lose two to nightkills and a third to a bomb the next day. If Hatmoza is lying about the bomb we've lost nothing as town and only one will die tonight.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*