By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

It is possibile Yosh is a scum JoaT, but as I said yesterDay, the way he claimed rang very town.

My point was that we don't know if actions directed at Yoshi would have hit Trucks, like with a BD. Regardless, BD is the most likely case.

And finally, a redirector targets someone and forces them to use their action on a different player. Redirecting a busdriver is impossible going by that.

Around the Network

but here's something to think about. It's a very simple approach.

List all the people who willingly backed out from lynching me for the sake of discussing better solutions for town.

Then make a list of those reluctant to unvote me or made it pretty damn obvious they wanted me lynched.

You'll come up with a list of town and a list of the mafia.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
It is possibile Yosh is a scum JoaT, but as I said yesterDay, the way he claimed rang very town.

My point was that we don't know if actions directed at Yoshi would have hit Trucks, like with a BD. Regardless, BD is the most likely case.

And finally, a redirector targets someone and forces them to use their action on a different player. Redirecting a busdriver is impossible going by that.

@bold. Why though. In all cases I'm aware of, when two players are bus driven (Yosh & trucks), the actions on one would hit the other. I must be missing something.

As for redirecting a BD, what makes you think that happened, and since it seems like an invalid play, why does it matter?

I'm trying to follow you linkz, honestly. It just isn't making any sense.

I meant there is no actual proof that it's a BD and not a one-way thing.

I am saying that since it can't happen, there shouldn't be a two-team situation in which one has a BD and the other a RD

A Bad Clown said:
If everyone would their attention to day 2's votals, both Linkz and Trucks had theirs on miz.

Thanks for this though.

@pezus,Stefl
You guys missed something. :)
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4930291

Around the Network

It's hard to explainhappy, if you host more you'll understand.

Redirectors and bus drivers in the same game is just asking for confusion, and it's usually avoided -having them both in the same game that is.

That's what linkz is trying to say I think. Redirectors targeting bus driver is a mafia game 'error' for lack of a better word.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
It's hard to explainhappy, if you host more you'll understand.

Redirectors and bus drivers in the same game is just asking for confusion, and it's usually avoided -having them both in the same game that is.

That's what linkz is trying to say I think. Redirectors targeting bus driver is a mafia game 'error' for lack of a better word.

Thanks. I do get it, I was just asking Linkz why it mattered.

It matters because you(and others maybe) were trying to find a way that both DT and tabaha could be telling the truth.

pezus said:
Linkzmax said:
A Bad Clown said:
If everyone would their attention to day 2's votals, both Linkz and Trucks had theirs on miz.

Thanks for this though.

@pezus,Stefl
You guys missed something. :)
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4930291

I blame stefl

I also blame Stefl...
wait...

I am Stefl...

Linkzmax said:
It matters because you(and others maybe) were trying to find a way that both DT and tabaha could be telling the truth.

Right.

The solution to that was that tabaha was redirected. Since tabs wasn't part of the bussing, it wasn't an issue. But it does require both roles in the same game. If you're saying that the setup is unlikely, then I agree.