By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

EWOB

Hos ABC i mean. For the sly vote before the hammer.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Like what? 

As has been explained, I would have to be incredibly dumb to chose Trucks, why wouldn't I as scum get two town killed before one of my team, instead of just jumping straight to my team. 

May i point out, that if i hadn't seen Trucks, we would be at 5v4v1, and in LYLO. Why would any scum remove that possibility from his team? 

I can't believe we are going back to this again...

Because using the sacrifice you can cause a mislynch the next day and increase your odds, all the while during the night town loses 2.

Hatz would have killed a scum if he had kept to what town had suggested. Considering that yesterday scum were two lynches away from winning, i can't see it being worth it, when i could have chosen any town player if i was scum. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

happydolphin said:
unvote hat

(temporarily)

Please tell me you have figured something out, and haven't just listened to Hat. 

Even linkz says not to pay attention to anythign that he posts. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

hatmoza said:

EWOB

Hos ABC i mean. For the sly vote before the hammer.

I actually thought I was hammering lol...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Thanks happy. Even if it is only temporary, the DT/tabaha situation needs to be decided upon toDay, before there are less townies to speak about it.

Yosh claimed a track on DT Night 2, but that is irrelevant.

DT claims he saw ONLY Trucks at prof's.
tabaha claims to have visited prof as well.
mantle proves Trucks and Yoshi were swapped.(or at least that actions targeted at Trucks would hit Yoshi, though that kind of redirect makes no sense)
And if a redirector exists, the SK is the one being used. Unless the 2-team theory is the actual case, but as we went over last round you can't have a redirector that can possibly target a busdriver.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Thanks happy. Even if it is only temporary, the DT/tabaha situation needs to be decided upon toDay, before there are less townies to speak about it.

mantle proves Trucks and Yoshi were swapped.(or at least that actions targeted at Trucks would hit Yoshi, though that kind of redirect makes no sense)
And if a redirector exists, the SK is the one being used. Unless the 2-team theory is the actual case, but as we went over last
round you can't have a redirector that can possibly target a busdriver.

All my actions were straight arrows. They were never corrupted or manipulated. I can confirm that much. The bus driver is the only logical 'splanation

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Like what? 

As has been explained, I would have to be incredibly dumb to chose Trucks, why wouldn't I as scum get two town killed before one of my team, instead of just jumping straight to my team. 

May i point out, that if i hadn't seen Trucks, we would be at 5v4v1, and in LYLO. Why would any scum remove that possibility from his team? 

I can't believe we are going back to this again...

Because using the sacrifice you can cause a mislynch the next day and increase your odds, all the while during the night town loses 2.

Hatz would have killed a scum if he had kept to what town had suggested. Considering that yesterday scum were two lynches away from winning, i can't see it being worth it, when i could have chosen any town player if i was scum. 

Actually, if town was mislynched then an exposed SK should have earnestly tried to to kill mafia that night to keep the numbers in such a way to possibily win.

As long as hat isn't being lynched, he still remains a threat to mafia.

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

And if a redirector exists, the SK is the one being used. Unless the 2-team theory is the actual case, but as we went over last
round you can't have a redirector that can possibly target a busdriver.

All my actions were straight arrows. They were never corrupted or manipulated. I can confirm that much. The bus driver is the only logical 'splanation

I didn't really think they were. If it were possible, or if you were on a second team then there were far better kills than spurge and zero that could have been made.(kudos though if you expected me to think exactly that)

Okay, my comments on this. (and I do agree town needs to consort before we drop in number, mind you twice as slowly, at last).

Linkzmax said:

Yosh claimed a track on DT Night 2, but that is irrelevant. agreed, because Yosh could still be scum JoaT who actually tracked DT.

mantle proves Trucks and Yoshi were swapped.(or at least that actions targeted at Trucks would hit Yoshi, though that kind of redirect makes no sense) Here I have to say that a b-d action that swaps Trucks and Yosh by def causes any actin on Trucks to hit Yosh. I'm not sure why you say it makes no sense.
And if a redirector exists, the SK is the one being used. Unless the 2-team theory is the actual case, but as we went over last round you can't have a redirector that can possibly target a busdriver. This one you'll have to break down into smaller logical steps. I can't follow.

I'm going to bed. Please don't lynch me at all. Lynch mafia. Those bastards killed Mantle!