By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Then again... if there is only 1 team, and they realize there was no anti-mafia kills happening, it could cross their minds...

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

If it turns out DT and Trucks are on the same team, this was already answered by the way. Either being lynched would go a very long way to spreading the false idea that the other is definitely town.

And a BP GF isn't necessarily the most important role either. DT isn't the BD or Yosh should have seen him visit two targets, but other possibilities could exist.

Like what? 

As has been explained, I would have to be incredibly dumb to chose Trucks, why wouldn't I as scum get two town killed before one of my team, instead of just jumping straight to my team. 

May i point out, that if i hadn't seen Trucks, we would be at 5v4v1, and in LYLO. Why would any scum remove that possibility from his team? 

I can't believe we are going back to this again...

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Linkz. I promise I won't shoot anyone! We have to lynch mafia, not the SK. I can't keep repeating that.

If I kill anyone tonight, I'll quit mafia forever.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

So two teams it is. Well thanks for that tidbit.

If I do get lynched, please let it be miz who places the final vote on me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Linkz. I promise I won't shoot anyone! We have to lynch mafia, not the SK. I can't keep repeating that.

You have absolutely no incentive to help town whatsoever. You have lost this game regardless, and you have proven yourself to not be pro-town. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Don't do that. I don't mind you shooting, even though 2 were townies.

DarkThanatos said:
hatmoza said:

You have absolutely no incentive to help town whatsoever. You have lost this game regardless, and you have proven yourself to not be pro-town. 

I tried my best to shoot mafia, and that's what counts -the effort :)

Linkzmax said:
Don't do that. I don't mind you shooting, even though 2 were townies.

Ok! I'll shoot! Whatever you want! Just don't lynch me!

DarkThanatos said:

Like what? 

As has been explained, I would have to be incredibly dumb to chose Trucks, why wouldn't I as scum get two town killed before one of my team, instead of just jumping straight to my team. 

May i point out, that if i hadn't seen Trucks, we would be at 5v4v1, and in LYLO. Why would any scum remove that possibility from his team? 

I can't believe we are going back to this again...

Because using the sacrifice you can cause a mislynch the next day and increase your odds, all the while during the night town loses 2.