By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

tabaha said:
happydolphin said:
Guys, I understand why Trucks wouldn't be the one to kill prof, but why would DT play that? He would have to be on a separate scum team.

probably 2 teams. i trully don't know

I swear I tried to wrap my mind around it all day.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

I can't blame you for not admitting to have swapped DT with mantle. That certainly wouldn't do you any favors.

You're full of shit. I've already disproved you but you just won't shut it.

He is doing a Yoshiya. Ignore the troll like most sensible people. 

Who is the cop, scum?

Probably no-one. 

If Yoshiya is scum, then Tabaha might be. 

If there is a cop, then they haven't got anything solid yet or they would have come out with it, and if anybody now claims cop- they would have to be one of the players that was on Tabaha straight away or i won't believe them, and will assume they are scum. 

Miller AND Godfather with no cop? That is super rich.

Or an unclaimed cop that would now have 3 nights of scans, at least one of them would still be useful. And the others could be checked upon to help prove the counterclaimer's validity.

And you still don't get it. If tabaha is town, then you are not.

DarkThanatos said:
tabaha said:
happydolphin said:
Guys, I understand why Trucks wouldn't be the one to kill prof, but why would DT play that? He would have to be on a separate scum team.

I refuse to believe there are two scum teams and an SK. 

If there is two scum teams, then Hat must be in one of them, so we should definately kill him now.  

what guarantees you that hatz is really sk?

DarkThanatos said:
tabaha said:
happydolphin said:

If there is two scum teams, then Hat must be in one of them, so we should definately kill him now.  

Why did you kill prof? We know Trucks didn't.

DarkThanatos said:
tabaha said:
happydolphin said:

True.

So is hat on your team or the other one?

Around the Network

I think it's time I confessed that I am indeed on a second mafia team. I can't hide it any longer.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

As a fellow scummate DT would have known for sure that Trucks would flip scum though wouldn't he. My theory only works if they are both scum remember.

True.

But why would he risk highlight the guiltiness of their bulletproof godfather? That's one of the craziest things. Last thing the bulletproof Godfather wants is to be lynched. Kill threat is ok, lynch is his only weakness.

If it turns out DT and Trucks are on the same team, this was already answered by the way. Either being lynched would go a very long way to spreading the false idea that the other is definitely town.

And a BP GF isn't necessarily the most important role either. DT isn't the BD or Yosh should have seen him visit two targets, but other possibilities could exist.

hatmoza said:
I think it's time I confessed that I am indeed on a second mafia team. I can't hide it any longer.

I'm glad you are having fun. My aggravation may not show it, but I am as well.

tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:
tabaha said:
happydolphin said:

what guarantees you that hatz is really sk?

The fact he claimed it, without being tracked or watched. No-way Mafia would do that imo. 

If he actually did that, then he would still be my lynch. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Linkzmax said:

If it turns out DT and Trucks are on the same team, this was already answered by the way. Either being lynched would go a very long way to spreading the false idea that the other is definitely town.

And a BP GF isn't necessarily the most important role either. DT isn't the BD or Yosh should have seen him visit two targets, but other possibilities could exist.

No, I simply can't accept that. No way they are on the same team and they sacrifice an unkillable player over a lynch, no way.

In a two-team setup, maybe. They may have wanted to weaken the other team.