Linkzmax said:
tabaha said:

Yosh could be telling the truth if DT killed prof

DING DING DING!

Nice. I don't know why I didn't see it.

Around the Network
tabaha said:

Yosh could be telling the truth if DT killed prof

Good job tabs. I guess I just refused to consider it....

ugh, I'm scum Sk and even I figured out Linkz was the cop long ago.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Because you are either scum, or have had blinders on all Day.

Guys, I understand why Trucks wouldn't be the one to kill prof, but why would DT play that? He would have to be on a separate scum team.

Around the Network

Linkz, when you can't overcome the stupid people just join them. Jus help them put this miserable game to an end.

Mafia will win this if the dumb among the town keep their vote on me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

I can't blame you for not admitting to have swapped DT with mantle. That certainly wouldn't do you any favors.

You're full of shit. I've already disproved you but you just won't shut it.

He is doing a Yoshiya. Ignore the troll like most sensible people. 

Who is the cop, scum?

Probably no-one. 

If Yoshiya is scum, then Tabaha might be. 

If there is a cop, then they haven't got anything solid yet or they would have come out with it, and if anybody now claims cop- they would have to be one of the players that was on Tabaha straight away or i won't believe them, and will assume they are scum. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

btw, nobody should listen to a word hat says. He will kill tonight, and he will kill whoever he feels like. We're going to live with it anyway.

I am not the cop, If I was, I'd be pushing for tabaha's lynch, not DT's.

happydolphin said:
Guys, I understand why Trucks wouldn't be the one to kill prof, but why would DT play that? He would have to be on a separate scum team.

probably 2 teams. i trully don't know

tabaha said:
happydolphin said:

probably 2 teams. i trully don't know

I refuse to believe there are two scum teams and an SK. 

If there is two scum teams, then Hat must be in one of them, so we should definately kill him now.  

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War