By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
Final-Fan said:
A single scum team of 6 players and two unlimited kill powers (given hat's survival) is OP. It would be less crazy to suggest hatmoza is part of a second mafia and simply lying about being SK.

Against 15 townies, one being a daytime vig.

No, it's not OP.

15 townies with only a doc, commuter, and possibly a 1-time roleblock as protection against mafia's two kills?

While mafia had a BP member to counter town's 1-time vig?

No.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
DT, I think you got redirected. I can't see a reason why scum would choose their godfather to perform a kill on the most obvious next target.

Exactly! Which brings us back to the question of why you consider DT confirmed town again?

Linkzmax said:

I can't blame you for not admitting to have swapped DT with mantle. That certainly wouldn't do you any favors.

You're full of shit. I've already disproved you but you just won't shut it.

Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
DT, I think you got redirected. I can't see a reason why scum would choose their godfather to perform a kill on the most obvious next target.

Exactly! Which brings us back to the question of why you consider DT confirmed town again?

Because Yosh saw him go to prof. So we would need to have 1 lie and 1 redirect.

But since I doubt Yosh, it's possible.

Otherwise, both DT and Yosh are lying and tabs is telling the truth.

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:

Yosh could be telling the truth if DT killed prof

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

I can't blame you for not admitting to have swapped DT with mantle. That certainly wouldn't do you any favors.

He is doing a Yoshiya. Ignore the troll like most sensible people. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Final-Fan said:

Some good points here, I don't recall Linkz addressing this either.  However, I do believe hatz took credit for the spurge kill. 

I'm taking Mark Twain's advice. I don't believe I can out-stupid someone that thinks a valid point is mafia can't be in Mario's mafia list and so they have to be in the town list, while he himself is in the town list.

Town: If trucks did not kill prof, then either Yosh is lying and there's 1 redirect, or both DT and yosh are lying.

tabaha said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:

Yosh could be telling the truth if DT killed prof

DING DING DING!

DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

He is doing a Yoshiya. Ignore the troll like most sensible people. 

Who is the cop, scum?