By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:

If your target was bussed you would still see the bus driver though. Since you thought you had seen only the people that went to your original target you would thus have reason to believe that the person you saw (the busdriver) was the killer (assuming you watch the dead person). That would get a guarenteed lynch on the busdriver if you are really credible which at the moment is almost definitely their most important role. You would still be the biggest threat to them in otherwords.

Also, what's easier to push for, a mislynch on an unconfirmed flavour cop that has only seen items already mentioned and been playing weirdly all game or a mislynch on someone that just found the mafia godfather and has half the town on his side? I think you know who.

But you just said it, he found the mafia godfather. Why would a scum do that?

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:

What makes that to my advantage? As you just said- Batman's Utility Belt is unique- look who's twisting flavour to his advantage. 

Not to mention- DO YOU NOT THINK BATMAN HAS SPARES? In the films he buys millions of Bat-ears, he buys in bulk so it isn't suspect. That means he has multiple back-ups. So suck on your words noob. 

In regards to Mantle- we have already seen that he can do some serious damage to scum with his power. Sit down. It's been explained. 

Now are you going to vote Hatz or not? Seeing as you blew our chance to stop his kill if you even are town by wasting your roleblock, I'd have thought you would be up for righting your wrong. 

Hey, uuuuu wach yo mouf, ba-boy. AND no more going on with that double utility belt shit. He and Yosh were bussed, end of. The odds of two players with the same item, one town and one scum, being bussed are too low. PLUS YOU THINK YOSH IS SCUM. so enough with this crap theory, throw it away.

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

Oh no, you misunderstand. 

I mean whats to say that two players can't have the item Vigilante's gun? 

Whats to say that both Truck and Yoshiya can't have Batman's Utility Belt? 

I'm saying- how do we know that scum players don't have an item copy of another town player?

I'm pretty sure that Batman's Utility Belt is unique in that Batman only has one utility belt... Why are you trying to twist flavour to your advantage?

Also, in response to your post about Mantle. He scanned for items. How do we know that the items that scum have instantly confirm them as scum? It's already pretty obvious the majority of items aren't obvious and are actually vague...

What makes that to my advantage? As you just said- Batman's Utility Belt is unique- look who's twisting flavour to his advantage. 

Not to mention- DO YOU NOT THINK BATMAN HAS SPARES? In the films he buys millions of Bat-ears, he buys in bulk so it isn't suspect. That means he has multiple back-ups. So suck on your words noob. 

In regards to Mantle- we have already seen that he can do some serious damage to scum with his power. Sit down. It's been explained. 

Now are you going to vote Hatz or not? Seeing as you blew our chance to stop his kill if you even are town by wasting your roleblock, I'd have thought you would be up for righting your wrong. 

How is it to my advantage to say that there is likely only one Batman's Utility Belt?

And by suggesting that mafia have copies of town items you are basically saying that Mantle couldn't do shit because he would find a town item even if he hit a scum.

In fact, if you truly believe what you say, Mantle "finding" my item on Trucks wouldn't have done anything either because you are implying he already had the same item.

And I've explained my reasons to not vote Hatz, why would I change because a scum told me to?

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
Also, I'd like town to mull this one over. Why wasn't DT killed last Night? Mafia have no reason to believe anyone could stop their kill since Prof was dead so why not take out the powerful Watcher role? Especially if half the town already believed him to be effectively confirmed town. In fact, why did mafia kill someone that can only see what items someone has? As already proven by me and DS, items don't directly correlate to roles and as such Mantle could only really guess things off of what he was told making him a lot weaker than either a cop (who I can believe wasn't kill due to the high level of suspicion on him) or a watcher.

Simple. 

They saw Mantle as more of a threat, they can bus their target, so i can't watch them, or they can roleblock me. 

Mantle is a flavour cop, so he could have scanned any of the scum, so they can't bus his target. Mantle may well have been more accurate with his scumlists. 

Or maybe, they thought they could push for a mislynch on me today. *Glares at Yoshiya and Radish* 

Or perhaps they thought he held more weight. 

If your target was bussed you would still see the bus driver though. Since you thought you had seen only the people that went to your original target you would thus have reason to believe that the person you saw (the busdriver) was the killer (assuming you watch the dead person). That would get a guarenteed lynch on the busdriver if you are really credible which at the moment is almost definitely their most important role. You would still be the biggest threat to them in otherwords.

Also, what's easier to push for, a mislynch on an unconfirmed flavour cop that has only seen items already mentioned and been playing weirdly all game or a mislynch on someone that just found the mafia godfather and has half the town on his side? I think you know who.

Well, you've been making a bloody big effort to get me all game... So i think you have already answered that. 

Not to mention, so now I'm suddenly an almost confirmed town in most people's eyes? That's a big turn, just earlier today you were sayign  was still very suspicious. 

Also to the top part- 

1 word. Roleblocker.

Another few words- Mantle was more trusted and carried more weight. 

Another few words again - This has already been covered. Sit down and try and think of some useful points. Perhaps expand your horizons to beyond me. So some variety. Live a little.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

pezus said:
happydolphin said:

Pezus, could you answer this qtn plz:

"If, hypothetically, X targeted Y but was redirected to Z, and A tracked him, would A see X going to Y or going to Z?"

It would work just as the role is described on the mafia wiki. So the answer would be Z

k thanks :)

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

But you just said it, he found the mafia godfather. Why would a scum do that?

As I already explained, what better way to confirm yourself as a townie? Things look bad for yourself so you turn it around and make yourself into what seems like a guarenteed townie by getting a different scum member lynched. It wouldn't matter if we found the rest of his team because the odds would be in his favour that we never lynch him before it's too late.

happydolphin said:
pezus said:
happydolphin said:

Pezus, could you answer this qtn plz:

"If, hypothetically, X targeted Y but was redirected to Z, and A tracked him, would A see X going to Y or going to Z?"

It would work just as the role is described on the mafia wiki. So the answer would be Z

So where were you going with this/ why'd you ask?

miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:

I was trying to crack the tabaha-yoshiya-DT night 2 action conundrum.

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

How is it to my advantage to say that there is likely only one Batman's Utility Belt?

And by suggesting that mafia have copies of town items you are basically saying that Mantle couldn't do shit because he would find a town item even if he hit a scum.

In fact, if you truly believe what you say, Mantle "finding" my item on Trucks wouldn't have done anything either because you are implying he already had the same item.

And I've explained my reasons to not vote Hatz, why would I change because a scum told me to?

I'm leaving this for now, because it is just a theory, and we can't prove eitherway now Mantle's gone. 

@Bolded. Because it is best for town. You have not explained your reasons, or at least if you did, you ignored my post because it was "sound, but not conclusive" or some load of toss like that. Say your reasons again, and give some logic behind it. Why are you so keen to keep Hatz's kill going? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:

I was trying to crack the tabaha-yoshiya-DT night 2 action conundrum.

Yeah, I should re-read that tbh.

So what did pezus' answer give you?