By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4936744

Hat does have a point about one thing: although it is completely understandable for someone to think his knife claim is just another lie (OJ, come on), miz does seem to buy into it in this post. But I guess he's not so much believing the knife claim as mocking the cock claim.

I guess I would ask miz this: if you did think this second item claim was also bullshit, why did you wait until now to mention it?

I thought everyone thought the same thing as me; i.e. that he was joking around again (just like the RA cock before). He didn't claim a knife, he said OJ simpson's knife. That made me think he was just messing around again, like the cock joke.

EXCEPT Danne later says that he has a radioactive ball, and tabaha says he has a radioactive detector. How can you NOT be curious about where hatmoza got that RA cock idea, and what in the world his real item is???

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

I thought everyone thought the same thing as me; i.e. that he was joking around again (just like the RA cock before). He didn't claim a knife, he said OJ simpson's knife. That made me think he was just messing around again, like the cock joke.

EXCEPT Danne later says that he has a radioactive ball, and tabaha says he has a radioactive detector. How can you NOT be curious about where hatmoza got that RA cock idea, and what in the world his real item is???

I think it's a safeclaim. The whole radioactive thing is a safeclaim, and the flavor cop has no advantage other than to identify key claimed items like we did for the Yoshi/trucks b-driving.

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I think it's a safeclaim. The whole radioactive thing is a safeclaim, and the flavor cop has no advantage other than to identify key claimed items like we did for the Yoshi/trucks b-driving.

Danne was town. Why would he have a safe claim? I'm talking about when he claimed miller, he said he had a radioactive ball. What do you think of this?

miz1q2w3e said:

Danne was town. Why would he have a safe claim? I'm talking about when he claimed miller, he said he had a radioactive ball. What do you think of this?

I know. I wasn't talking about Danne using it as a safeclaim. I was talking about Tabs. He could play on that to claim legit cop, since sane cop gets false positive on miller.

But then why would hatmoza use it, and risk getting pegged as scum. That's where my theory breaks down bad.

As VT, I had no items and no abilities. What did you have?

The way I see it, whether Danne had an item or not, cop would have found a false-positive. I believe it's a safeclaim for tabaha after all...

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
I know people are suspect of DT and Yoshiya. But I honestly trust Yoshiya.

Mostly, I'm suspicious of DT for not being rational when the pushing for my lynch. However, Yoshiya refused to vote and soundly reasoned with everyone else to drop my lynch because it wasn't in the interest of town against mafia.

My three suspects are DT, F-F, and further down the road, miz. Miz because he of my case ^ above, and because he only unvoted me when he realized no one was really feeling the hatmoza lynch.

What is irrational about this? 

DarkThanatos said:

In response to the Hat bit- if we did have 6 scum +1SK, then i would be in total agreement, but as I said from the start of the game, I think a scum-team of 6 is too big- even more so with an SK. Also I took Trucks being the one doing the kill to mean that there is probably only the busdriver + another important role left. So i'm currently thinking there is only 2 or at a max 3 scum left. 

I definately don't think we have 4 scum left, because then Pezus would have said we were in LYLO (whichever one means lynch scum or lose) Not to mention, if we are in a 5vs4vs1 - then there is on way we can win. Because we would have to hit scum leading to,  4v3v1 then scum again - 3v2v1- then 2v1v1. At which point, if we mislynched, (1v1v1) either mafia or hat would win. And if we killed Hat instead at any of those points, scum would win. So there is no way we are at a 5v4v1 right now. 

Which means we are at 6v3v1 or 7v2v1. Which would be safe to kill Hat this round at least. Because if it is 6v3v1, and we mislynch and hat kills town it would be 3v3v1, which would mean whoever Hat chooses would die. Putting him at control again. 

So actually, I think Hat is our best bet at the moment. I could easily have a mistake in my logic though, so what do you think of that ^?

If you can find the irrationality, let me know. I've asked people before and they haven't come up with anything yet, so i'd be interested to see if you do.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Final-Fan said:
I pretty much trust Yoshiya. Jack would be a really weird role for mafia to have, and between the (verified) tracking and the (unverified but it would be insane to fakeclaim) roleblock, I do believe he's a Jack. So Yoshiya's not fakeclaiming IMO even if he were mafia. Now we are faced with the idea that a mafia Jack with a tracking power (lol) followed DT to the person whom another mafia just happened to be killing. Color me skeptical.

tabaha is another story, but that will be a different post.

Where has this actually been 100% verified? 

If Yoshiya was lying about his claim to get me lynched- which he is still repeatedly pushing to do. 

Then i could have not watched Prof, and Tabaha need not be lying. 

Yoshiya has already shown that regardless of his alignment, he is willing to lie to town to get me lynched. 

Yoshiya said:
Precisely, Hat is SK not Vigilante. Why would he own exactly the same item that 9TC claimed to have when he is on the opposite alignment?
happydolphin said:

I didn't swap DT with anyone, those who were bussed night 2 were Trucks and Yoshi, because Trucks had yoshi's item. We know all this from mantle's rolecop scans.

At both, where has it actually said that only one person has one item? There has been two vigilante's guns floating around already, what's to say that scum players don't have copies of town player's items?  

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:
Precisely, Hat is SK not Vigilante. Why would he own exactly the same item that 9TC claimed to have when he is on the opposite alignment?

If there was a vigilante in the game, we would have known by now. The night kills don't support that theory.

It's an item, as I said, not a role. However, the item gives hint to the role. Even if the item is called the vig's gun, it could very well indicate a SK.

Again- whats to say that there aren't multiple copies of the same item for scum players? From our flavour we know that scum morph into copies of heroes- why can't they have copies of the same item as well? 

happydolphin said:
Hatz, I'd love to lynch Radish.

let's wait for Miz and DT and see what they think. They're my confirmed townies atm.

Radish is more scummy now then he was before. Undeniably.

But I can confirm he had no internet for all of yesterday, and because of our time zone he missed out on like 800 posts. He responded early in the morning, so he clearly scim-read. As evidenced by half the posts he made. 

FoS Radish 

I want him to make more posts now he has had time to read through properly before I would be willing to classifiy him higher atm.