By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

tabaha said:

i was not redirected night 2 because mantle was. unless there's 2 types of redirection up, which i doubt

I'm not talking about that kind of redirection, I'm not talking about bus-driving. I'm talking about blatant redirection.

If you don't know the diff I can explain it to you, but for now I'll just say:

If X targets Y and W redirects X onto Z, then X's action goes onto Z.

If X targets Y and Y and Z are bus-driven, then all actions targetted on Y go to Z, including X's actions.

There can be both a bus driver and a redirector. So I take from your answer that you don't think both are in the game, but that there is only a b-d.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
tabaha said:

i was not redirected night 2 because mantle was. unless there's 2 types of redirection up, which i doubt

I'm not talking about that kind of redirection, I'm not talking about bus-driving. I'm talking about blatant redirection.

If you don't know the diff I can explain it to you, but for now I'll just say:

If X targets Y and W redirects X onto Z, then X's action goes onto Z.

If X targets Y and Y and Z are bus-driven, then all actions targetted on Y go to Z, including X's actions.

There can be both a bus driver and a redirector. So I take from your answer that you don't think both are in the game, but that there is only a b-d.

yeah i don't think the probability of existing 2 redirectors (whatever the types are) is high

tabaha said:

yeah i don't think the probability of existing 2 redirectors (whatever the types are) is high

That pretty much would mean that you lied, because otherwise it means that both Yoshi and DT lied. That's not really likely given day 3.

Or just DT lied about who he saw, but it would be a half-lie, since he did visit prof, given yoshi's account, and he did point to a scum killer (Trucks). I'm not sure I see a motivation for his lie.

happydolphin said:
Or just DT lied about who he saw, but it would be a half-lie, since he did visit prof, given yoshi's account, and he did point to a scum killer (Trucks). I'm not sure I see a motivation for his lie.

Wouldn't taking out a scum be the perfect way to prevent your own lynch from that point onwards? At least before someone else comes in and screws it up for you by proving parts of your claim are fishy. I mean look at it this way, if Tabaha hadn't scanned Prof as well that Night no one would even be considering DT properly atm. That's pretty much the perfect thing you can do to make sure that you are never lynched.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
happydolphin said:

Wouldn't taking out a scum be the perfect way to prevent your own lynch from that point onwards? At least before someone else comes in and screws it up for you by proving parts of your claim are fishy. I mean look at it this way, if Tabaha hadn't scanned Prof as well that Night no one would even be considering DT properly atm. That's pretty much the perfect thing you can do to make sure that you are never lynched.

True Yosh, but what if Trucks flipped town?

Also, I'd like town to mull this one over. Why wasn't DT killed last Night? Mafia have no reason to believe anyone could stop their kill since Prof was dead so why not take out the powerful Watcher role? Especially if half the town already believed him to be effectively confirmed town. In fact, why did mafia kill someone that can only see what items someone has? As already proven by me and DS, items don't directly correlate to roles and as such Mantle could only really guess things off of what he was told making him a lot weaker than either a cop (who I can believe wasn't kill due to the high level of suspicion on him) or a watcher.

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:
happydolphin said:

True Yosh, but what if Trucks flipped town?

As a fellow scummate DT would have known for sure that Trucks would flip scum though wouldn't he. My theory only works if they are both scum remember.

Yoshiya said:
Also, I'd like town to mull this one over. Why wasn't DT killed last Night? Mafia have no reason to believe anyone could stop their kill since Prof was dead so why not take out the powerful Watcher role? Especially if half the town already believed him to be effectively confirmed town. In fact, why did mafia kill someone that can only see what items someone has? As already proven by me and DS, items don't directly correlate to roles and as such Mantle could only really guess things off of what he was told making him a lot weaker than either a cop (who I can believe wasn't kill due to the high level of suspicion on him) or a watcher.

Mantle lead to the Godfather's lynch. He was as dangerous as prof would be.

Also, his flavor hunting led us to discover a bus driving between you and Trucks. That's important.

Why do you want DT to push DT's lynch so badly? He's confirmed towny bro, you're looking in the wrong places.

Yoshiya said:

As a fellow scummate DT would have known for sure that Trucks would flip scum though wouldn't he. My theory only works if they are both scum remember.

True.

But why would he risk highlight the guiltiness of their bulletproof godfather? That's one of the craziest things. Last thing the bulletproof Godfather wants is to be lynched. Kill threat is ok, lynch is his only weakness.