By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Question: If Yoshi tracks DT to prof, but DT is redirected from prof, does Yoshi still track DT to prof or to the other player?

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

@Linkz. Lol at me being the bus driver. You were explaining to me how it worked yourself -> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4935922

radishhead said:

How have I been tunneling you? I've hardly mentioned you in any of my posts. Also, why are you so convinced that DT is town? I thought you were probably town, but I'm having doubts now

Your timing is not good. You following linkz' lousy push on me is not good timing. You seem like you're trying to get a wagon going on me, and I'm pretty much confirmed townie (1).

As for your tunneling:

1) http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4922255

2) http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4930014 (2)

Of your total of 30 posts, and for the fact that you had nothing to get at me on, it's not a good ratio.

As for 1), I think you're the busdriver, of course with your cues coming from linkz and friends, seeing as you both as so familiar with the bussing situation of night 1 (3) . Actually reading back my post had no idea what bussing fully meant until much farther in the game just as of Day4. I probably didn't even know what I meant myself when I said that, so it was a blind prophecy. Pretty funny that you guys are kind of giving yourselves away. :)

That's above and beyond your active lurking. If I were to hammer someone had I no other option, I would choose you without blinking.

You also played on the fence on the Trucks thing yesterday, so you're a goner. (4)

And again that's above and beyond your constant role-fishing (5) this game. Even Trucks said so. I'd love for miz and DT to read this.

1) You're probably on most people's suspected town list, but that's hardly confirmed town. You're definitely not confirmed to me (and no, that's not "tunnelling", as I'll move onto now).

2) How on earth is that tunnelling? The first one was a little over the top, maybe- but I emphasised in the post itself that it was just a suggestion/possibility; we had to consider all angles, right? The second one was true - I was happier lynching you than Hatmoza; not because I thought you were mafia, but because I was sure that Hatmoza was town

3) So just because I listed it as a possibility, and I understood how the busdriver role works, that makes me mafia?

4) Not really on the fence - I just took the stance that I'd rather see DT lynched than Trucks. We were basically debating between two players, and there were others who agreed with me

5) I would comment on this, and how I've been far from "constant" role fishing - maybe a little role-poking here and there, when I thought it would have been beneficial - but your definition of everything seems to be blown out of proportion this round, as can be seen by your description of my "tunnelling"

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

This "oh go ahead, kill me then" thing that tabaha is playing normally turns out to be the trait of a mafia (from the games I remember playing), but I don't know if that's worth a vote. There are so many people that I would consider voting at the moment - for the record, I'm not keen on the idea of voting Hatmosa

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
This "oh go ahead, kill me then" thing that tabaha is playing normally turns out to be the trait of a mafia (from the games I remember playing), but I don't know if that's worth a vote. There are so many people that I would consider voting at the moment - for the record, I'm not keen on the idea of voting Hatmosa

I just find it baffling that he's not trying to find a way to show us, by the Night 2 actions, that he isn't lying. He's leaving Miz, DT, Linkz, F-F, Yoshi and I to do all the ground work, yet he's the one under suspicion.

happydolphin said:
radishhead said:

I just find it baffling that he's not trying to find a way to show us, by the Night 2 actions, that he isn't lying. He's leaving Miz, DT, Linkz, F-F, Yoshi and I to do all the ground work, yet he's the one under suspicion.

what can i do? no one believes me. it's not worth the effort

Around the Network
tabaha said:
happydolphin said:
radishhead said:

You've hardly tried to convince us that you're telling the truth

Watch me on YouTube!

tabaha said:
happydolphin said:
radishhead said:

You need to be able to answer the question: How can DT and I be both telling the truth, is it possible? That's the first step. Then we try to see who might be lying.

Constraints:

1) Yoshi saw DT target prof.

2) DT targetted prof and saw only trucks.

3) You targetted prof.

4) Mantle bus-drove trucks with Yoshi.

I think if you both are telling the truth, the only option is that you were redirected. I think that's the kind of thought we're looking for.

I'm not sure I'm right, but I need a sounding board, something.

happydolphin said:
tabaha said:
happydolphin said:
radishhead said:

You need to be able to answer the question: How can DT and I be both telling the truth, is it possible? That's the first step. Then we try to see who might be lying.

Constraints:

1) Yoshi saw DT target prof.

2) DT targetted prof and saw only trucks.

3) You targetted prof.

4) Mantle bus-drove trucks with Yoshi.

I think if you both are telling the truth, the only option is that you were redirected. I think that's the kind of thought we're looking for.

I'm not sure I'm right, but I need a sounding board, something.

i was not redirected night 2 because mantle was. unless there's 2 types of redirection up, which i doubt

happydolphin said:
Question: If Yoshi tracks DT to prof, but DT is redirected from prof, does Yoshi still track DT to prof or to the other player?

I believe Yoshi would see DT visit who he actually ended up visiting, not his original target, if he was redirected.  You could ask pezus:  "If, hypothetically, X targeted Y but was redirected to Z, and A tracked him, would A see X going to Y or going to Z?" 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Pezus, could you answer this qtn plz:

"If, hypothetically, X targeted Y but was redirected to Z, and A tracked him, would A see X going to Y or going to Z?"