By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
DT, I think you got redirected. I can't see a reason why scum would choose their godfather to perform a kill on the most obvious next target.

But didn't mantle end up seeing Yoshiya's item on Trucks on the same Night?  Bus drivers only swap two people, so a yoshiya-trucks-prof triangle doesn't seem possible unless there was a SECOND redirector. 

Am I wrong about when the Yoshiya-TOS swap was supposed to have happened? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

But didn't mantle end up seeing Yoshiya's item on Trucks on the same Night?  Bus drivers only swap two people, so a yoshiya-trucks-prof triangle doesn't seem possible unless there was a SECOND redirector. 

Am I wrong about when the Yoshiya-TOS swap was supposed to have happened? 

You're correct. Since Yoshi tracked DT to prof, and Yoshi and trucks were bus-driven, there's no way DT could have been redirected to watch someone else, since Yoshi's action is unaffected by bus driving.

DT is town and tabs is scum. The only way this is not true is if Yoshi wasn't the one that was bus-driven.

Who has the link to Yoshi's claim of having the batman utility belt, and was it claimed prior to Mantle's scan on Trucks?

All this assuming there is only a bus-driver, not both a b-d and a redirector.

If town wants a safe lynch its Hatmoza, but it'll be harder for town to win near the end. Of everyone left in this game, the greatest chance of hitting mafia would be to lynch Linkz. Anyone who's played with him before should know that he's playing scummy and that the connections are easy to see.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Yoshi, are you town? If you are town, prove it to me. I'm almost reaching a point where I'm sure of my reads.

scum: radish, hatmoza, linkz, tabaha
town: me, miz, DT, ABC, Yoshiya, final-fan

How do I do that?

Yoshiya said:
happydolphin said:
Yoshi, are you town? If you are town, prove it to me. I'm almost reaching a point where I'm sure of my reads.

How do I do that?

Tell me when you claimed your item first. It needs to be prior to mantle's scan. I trust his scan more than anything atm.

That will help me solve the DT/tabaha affair, I'm a hair away from cracking it.

Also I believe if there was a bus driver/redirector, it would be a mafia role. Both roles are unlikely though considering how complicated they make the game. When I made my game I tried to stay away from those roles because they turn the game into needless rambling and slow it down.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Just one question, we know one of DT or Tabaha are scum and it all comes down to which one of them is lying. Personally I think it is DT that is lying but you guys already know that so what I want to know is; is there any hard evidence to suggest one of them is lying? By this I mean we assume that both are telling the truth and find evidence to disprove one of them (without using the claims of each other).

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:
happydolphin said:

How do I do that?

Tell me when you claimed your item first. It needs to be prior to mantle's scan. I trust his scan more than anything atm.

That will help me solve the DT/tabaha affair, I'm a hair away from cracking it.

I definitely claimed before Mantle said he found his item on Trucks. I'm not sure what the ID numbers are but I'm pretty sure I claimed my item before Mantle even claimed his role.