By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:

Yosh, it's a no-brainer. Hatz is SK, that's his item.

Mantle is ROLE flavor cop, not item cop...

Actually, as I recall, he got his flavor scans by discovering what items they have.  SO he is an item flavor cop. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:
Precisely, Hat is SK not Vigilante. Why would he own exactly the same item that 9TC claimed to have when he is on the opposite alignment?

If there was a vigilante in the game, we would have known by now. The night kills don't support that theory.

It's an item, as I said, not a role. However, the item gives hint to the role. Even if the item is called the vig's gun, it could very well indicate a SK.

Except that Hatmoza claimed to be Bulletproof and that his Bulletproofness took a bullet.  Now, hatmoza isn't trustworthy, but at the same time that is a very peculiar thing to lie about.  So combine that with a flavor scan of "tabaha has a gun" and either tabaha is lying daykiller (not cop) or he got bussed. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

^I know, I corrected myself. I'll just say again I don't see a vig this game at all and I believe the item is an indicator of role, not the person's role.

happydolphin said:
tabaha said:
can we agree on lynching me? I'm "confirmed" scum, lied on my role and mafia will be put in disadvantage if i'm lynched.
I see no reason to not vote me

If you can come up with a convincing reason that DT lied, which is very challenging, we could reconsider.

This is not about you, it's about town making an informed choice. If you want to help, DO SO before we mess up after you didn't help and just said "Woe is mee!"

E.g. Danne was miller but he had some king of radioactive ball.

Also, mantle said that hatz could also be scum vig. For balancing reasons with 9TC, this makes perfect sense. Also reenforces the idea of a 7-player mafia team.

Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:
Precisely, Hat is SK not Vigilante. Why would he own exactly the same item that 9TC claimed to have when he is on the opposite alignment?

If there was a vigilante in the game, we would have known by now. The night kills don't support that theory.

It's an item, as I said, not a role. However, the item gives hint to the role. Even if the item is called the vig's gun, it could very well indicate a SK.

Except that Hatmoza claimed to be Bulletproof and that his Bulletproofness took a bullet.  Now, hatmoza isn't trustworthy, but at the same time that is a very peculiar thing to lie about.  So combine that with a flavor scan of "tabaha has a gun" and either tabaha is lying daykiller (not cop) or he got bussed. 

We do not have 3 killers.

If hatz is a killer, then he's the scum vig. End of. If Hatz is lying, ... that's not possible, Hatz murdered spurge and Zero out of spite, for certain.

EBWOP. Or hatz is SK and it's all flavor.

Only way hatz could be scum vig is if we had a 6-player mafia team, making us 6v4 at mylo.

Around the Network

A single scum team of 6 players and two unlimited kill powers (given hat's survival) is OP. It would be less crazy to suggest hatmoza is part of a second mafia and simply lying about being SK.

Yoshi, are you town? If you are town, prove it to me. I'm almost reaching a point where I'm sure of my reads.

scum: radish, hatmoza, linkz, tabaha
town: me, miz, DT, ABC, Yoshiya, final-fan

Final-Fan said:
A single scum team of 6 players and two unlimited kill powers (given hat's survival) is OP. It would be less crazy to suggest hatmoza is part of a second mafia and simply lying about being SK.

Against 15 townies, one being a daytime vig.

No, it's not OP.

in my reads, tabaha and F-F are swappable.

DT, I think you got redirected. I can't see a reason why scum would choose their godfather to perform a kill on the most obvious next target.