By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yosh, it's a no-brainer. Hatz is SK, that's his item.

Mantle is ROLE cop, not item cop...

tabaha said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

DT lied so that he wouldn't be lynched. Wow, that was difficult.

I challenge you to come up with a scenario in which tabaha is scum. And since you can't, I further challenge you to come up with a scenario in whih DT is town.

That is some of the dumbest shit I've read.

You do realize DT scanned Trucks?

DT watched prof night 2. not trucks

I corrected that already.

Around the Network

Hatz, I'd love to lynch Radish.

let's wait for Miz and DT and see what they think. They're my confirmed townies atm.

Precisely, Hat is SK not Vigilante. Why would he own exactly the same item that 9TC claimed to have when he is on the opposite alignment?

Yoshiya said:
Precisely, Hat is SK not Vigilante. Why would he own exactly the same item that 9TC claimed to have when he is on the opposite alignment?

If there was a vigilante in the game, we would have known by now. The night kills don't support that theory.

It's an item, as I said, not a role. However, the item gives hint to the role. Even if the item is called the vig's gun, it could very well indicate a SK.

Correction. Mantle is flavor coop, not role cop.

Around the Network

Hatz, can I ask you a favor? Truthfully, what is your item?

If everyone would their attention to day 2's votals, both Linkz and Trucks had theirs on miz.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4936152

Yeah mantle, name the people you were trying to fool! (tabaha please explain what you meant in this post.)

nothing to explain there i just wanted to know who he was trying to foold. vut i was wrong regarding him. his problem is that he didn't assume he was redirected/had his targets busdriven the first 2 nights. And now i'm having problems with that because no one believes me

So who did you want him to name? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

tabaha said:
can we agree on lynching me? I'm "confirmed" scum, lied on my role and mafia will be put in disadvantage if i'm lynched.
I see no reason to not vote me

ok

Vote tabaha.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4936152

Yeah mantle, name the people you were trying to fool! (tabaha please explain what you meant in this post.)

nothing to explain there i just wanted to know who he was trying to foold. vut i was wrong regarding him. his problem is that he didn't assume he was redirected/had his targets busdriven the first 2 nights. And now i'm having problems with that because no one believes me

So who did you want him to name? 

oh please creating a no-case here? i wanted him to name who he was trying to fool. but he was the fooled one