By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

HAPPY!!!

The commuter often can't commute every single night.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
Because you claimed it Day 2.

How?

When prof implied a claim. Who did you swap tabaha with anyway?

Linkzmax said:
HAPPY!!!

The commuter often can't commute every single night.

Oh, ok. Now explain how I revealed that I'm a bus driver day 2.

Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
Because you claimed it Day 2.

How?

And how would I have swapped tabaha, why do you think I swapped tabaha?

as for prof's implied claim, I need more details. I need a link and I need the implication post.

Linkzmax said:

Which night are you even talking about?

Around the Network

You were all like "Psssssst, Pezus!" And he was like "yo?" And then you went "I will swap tabaha with XXX"
As for why, I explained that several times as well. Due to 9TC, tabaha was a likely candidate for being investigated. Swapping him with scum would help push tabaha into a lynch as well as have the scummate come up clean should he be targeted instead.

Linkzmax said:
You were all like "Psssssst, Pezus!" And he was like "yo?" And then you went "I will swap tabaha with XXX"
As for why, I explained that several times as well. Due to 9TC, tabaha was a likely candidate for being investigated. Swapping him with scum would help push tabaha into a lynch as well as have the scummate come up clean should he be targeted instead.

What information would that possibly give you? I can't see any way me telling you who I may have bussed would help you.

EBWOP: Night 1.

Linkzmax said:

How does THIS point to me being bus driver in any possible way?

You do remember mantle's scan, no?