By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
tabaha said:
can we agree on lynching me? I'm "confirmed" scum, lied on my role and mafia will be put in disadvantage if i'm lynched.
I see no reason to not vote me

If you can come up with a convincing reason that DT lied, which is very challenging, we could reconsider.

This is not about you, it's about town making an informed choice. If you want to help, DO SO before we mess up after you didn't help and just said "Woe is mee!"

DT lied so that he wouldn't be lynched. Wow, that was difficult.

I challenge you to come up with a scenario in which tabaha is scum. And since you can't, I further challenge you to come up with a scenario in whih DT is town.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

DT lied so that he wouldn't be lynched. Wow, that was difficult.

I challenge you to come up with a scenario in which tabaha is scum. And since you can't, I further challenge you to come up with a scenario in whih DT is town.

That is some of the dumbest shit I've read.

You do realize DT scanned Trucks?

EBWOP: scanned => watched

happydolphin said:

Nobody's touching DT. He scanned trucks and is not lying in any way.

How could he even be lying, by what mafia event? Assuming tabaha lied, then could DT have possibly lied after getting a legit scan of trucks?

Even if he were redirected that would be impossible, since yoshi said he visited prof.

I don't see any way DT is scum.

There's no proof he did what he said. mantle proves without a doubt that there is a redirector or bus driver.(hi by the way) Watcher fear is far stronger than Tracker fear, because mafia can just send someone more unlikely to be tracked or less important to the team. So Trucks, as a BP godfather, making the kill on an unswapped prof is asinine.

Which means the manipulation either didn't come from Trucks' team, which would be an explanation for mafia ending up killing zero, who once again got drunk and claimed to have a power. Or it means Trucks didn't actually make the kill, but scummate DT need not worry about it being a lie. Either he was lynched yesterDay and then Trucks looks like a townie who was being set up, or what has happened, namely Trucks was lynched and DT looks like town that caught scum for us.

Linkzmax said:

There's no proof he did what he said. mantle proves without a doubt that there is a redirector or bus driver.(hi by the way) Watcher fear is far stronger than Tracker fear, because mafia can just send someone more unlikely to be tracked or less important to the team. So Trucks, as a BP godfather, making the kill on an unswapped prof is asinine.

Which means the manipulation either didn't come from Trucks' team, which would be an explanation for mafia ending up killing zero, who once again got drunk and claimed to have a power. Or it means Trucks didn't actually make the kill, but scummate DT need not worry about it being a lie. Either he was lynched yesterDay and then Trucks looks like a townie who was being set up, or what has happened, namely Trucks was lynched and DT looks like town that caught scum for us.

Slow the hell down, I can't make anything out of your 2nd para. I need intermediate steps to understand.

Also, we know who got bussed on night 2, thanks to Mantle's reveals. But since you outed, tell us what happened. Why are you keeping it to yourself?

I believe you're lying, but go ahead and tell us your bus driving for the 3 nights. I will compare it to what I understood happened.

Around the Network

I'm outting you

Linkzmax said:
I'm outting you

How would you possibly know that?

Because you claimed it Day 2.

PEZUS!!!!

The Commuter is a role that "leaves Town" each Night, thus making them ineligible to be targeted by Night actions. By extension, they cannot use any Night actions they may have.

Zero was a commuter!!

Linkzmax said:
Because you claimed it Day 2.

How?