By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4936152

Yeah mantle, name the people you were trying to fool! (tabaha please explain what you meant in this post.)

nothing to explain there i just wanted to know who he was trying to foold. vut i was wrong regarding him. his problem is that he didn't assume he was redirected/had his targets busdriven the first 2 nights. And now i'm having problems with that because no one believes me

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Wait, that post Hatmoza pointed out is a slip - no doubt about it. I said it earlier this game, but we've got to take advantage of when the mafia genuinely make mistakes and lynch them.

(DT) "Hat. Why didn't you kill one of the players we collectively had! No-one said kill Zero!
You had your chance to play ball."

Hat hadn't claimed Zero's death yet - this is probably more conclusive than any cop investigation, because we can all see it and it can't be manipulated.

Vote: DarkThanatos

I'd really like to insta-kill you right now. Not only have we tackled this a few times over a few points across a few players, but it's a dumb suspicion in the first place.

Right now I'm pretty sure you're scum.

Final-Fan said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4935850

happy, the inconsistency of your play is staggering.

Nooo, I had no idea what a tracker was. I've never had a power role, and never played mafia on vgchartz before.

The most I've been is jailkeeper and mafia rolecop on mafiascum.

Final-Fan said:
So, tabaha. Scans happy innocent. Why would you scan happy. Scans prof innocent the night he dies, which was revealed in order to implicate a Watcher who has given us a mafia. Scans DT innocent, but says he "feels" it was redirected.

Says he is "un-counter-claimed" in a game with Jack, Watcher, Flavor Cop already. Please. This would be more like bad reasoning than scumminess, except that he leaned on this crutch very hard yesterDay to try to shore up his credibility.

This guy has zero credibility, unreliable scans by his own claims, is a third wheel as far as investigations go ... the list goes on.

HoS tabaha.
It's between him and hatmoza IMO. Or DT, I guess, but my money's on tabaha.

If you are determined to let hatmoza live toDay, you're obviously powerless to stop him killing, therefore you're trusting him to obey the town. (Otherwise, I think we have enough people that we could afford to lynch known scum in return for cutting the casualty rate in half.) So if you are going to let hat live, we could possibly have him kill the one of DT and tabaha that we don't lynch and go for a clean sweep. Although it does seem odd to destroy our last investigator...

Nobody's touching DT. He scanned trucks and is not lying in any way.

How could he even be lying, by what mafia event? Assuming tabaha lied, then could DT have possibly lied after getting a legit scan of trucks?

Even if he were redirected that would be impossible, since yoshi said he visited prof.

I don't see any way DT is scum.

can we agree on lynching me? I'm "confirmed" scum, lied on my role and mafia will be put in disadvantage if i'm lynched.
I see no reason to not vote me

Around the Network
tabaha said:
can we agree on lynching me? I'm "confirmed" scum, lied on my role and mafia will be put in disadvantage if i'm lynched.

If you can come up with a convincing reason that DT lied, which is very challenging, we could reconsider.

This is not about you, it's about town making an informed choice. If you want to help, DO SO before we mess up after you didn't help and just said "Woe is mee!"

tabaha said:

are you like a bomb or something coz this is like your fifth time insisting that we lynch you.

If that's the case, I'll gladly deal with you, with town's permission, deal with you tonight.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

maybe this is easier than it seems and both Radish and Linkz are lurking scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

are you like a bomb or something coz this is like your fifth time insisting that we lynch you.

If that's the case, I'll gladly deal with you, with town's permission, deal with you tonight.

That might be a good idea hatz. If he can't make a case that holds any water, I would be really ok with you doing that tonight. Then we could concentrate on lynching another scum toDay.

Why do people always insist upon their own lynch when there is no reason for it. tabaha, don't be dumb.

Now that everyone has checked in, today's lynch is quite obvious.