By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:

Here I try.

I would lynch Tabaha with you guys if you find a flaw in my above post. 

In terms of item, i think the radioactive item part is almost certainly just something he made up in response to hat'z radioactive cock claim. 

The everyone visited prof scenario imo went like this. 

If Yoshiya is town (I'm defiantely not sure on right now).

He tracked me, and saw me visiting Prof. I was watching Prof and saw Trucks kill him.. I didn't see Tabaha there (Only bit i know is 100% true). If Tabaha is town (almost certianly false) then he was redirected elsewhere, or was blocked, or made up visiting prof to try and get me lynched thinking i was scum. 

If Tabaha is scum, then i didn't see him because he didn't visit and he was trying to clear Trucks. I think this scenario is far more likely, so the whole defending of Trucks, buddying with him, tryign to get players to vote him instead, makes me think he is our best shot for mafia. If we don't go after Hatz. 

If Yoshiya is scum, then he accused me of visiting prof to try and get me lynched, only fortunately for him, i actually did visit there. If he is scum, it would explain his roleblock not working, it would explain him not voting Trucks, and the mild buddying at the start of the game. Tabaha also came in to try and safe Trucks. 

I'm ok with this logic, but I think Hatz's radioactive cock and tabaha's ironman detector were both safeclaims, because DS's account is unshakeable.

Question, to do our due diligence, is there any case by which Tabaha may be telling the truth in that twist of actions?

See bolded. 

Incidentally, There is no way he actually saw Prof, unless I was redirected and saw Trucks killing Spurge, because Trucks has no role, the only way i could have still seen him would have been to see him kill - which i think is very unlikely, because yoshiya supposedly saw me visit Prof and gah all the confusion. 

If that's what you mean. 

i think you understand the only way of me not being at profs is by me being blocked and at least by what linkz says, i wouldn't geta  result if that happened

Around the Network

I am happy to discuss the information that is freely available to everyone. Such as the only townies that would have any excuse to assume who hat killed are those that watched/tracked either his kill or the other one. hat has every reason NOT to work with town if he wants to win(and still can't be safely lynched at this point) and so him killing mantle as a "haha, do something about it" spitefullness is perfectly reasonable.

happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos said:
Linkzmax said:
Wrong thread :P

@DT
And what were the results of each of your scans?

Only time I have got a result and seen someone was night 2, where I only saw Trucks. 

bro, list out your actions and reads for the 3 nights. The more info we have, the better.

Night One: Zilch/nothing/nope

Night Two: Truck

Night Three: Nought to report/not a shred of information/not a shadow of a player/ not even a single bit of dust moved across my field of vision. 

^Pretty much sums it up. 

Anyway, got to bounce now. I'll answer people's questions in the morning. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
Linkzmax said:
Your point is "I think it's too much". What comment is there to make besides. "I do not think it is."

It's more the fact we have already lost if it is the case. 

Why do you we could still have 4 scum?

Last I checked, 4 is less than 6. But it would mean hat is telling the truth about his wincon.

"I don't think 6 is too much"

I'm going to raise a HoS to...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

I'm going to shake in my booties.

tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:

Here I try.

I would lynch Tabaha with you guys if you find a flaw in my above post. 

In terms of item, i think the radioactive item part is almost certainly just something he made up in response to hat'z radioactive cock claim. 

The everyone visited prof scenario imo went like this. 

If Yoshiya is town (I'm defiantely not sure on right now).

He tracked me, and saw me visiting Prof. I was watching Prof and saw Trucks kill him.. I didn't see Tabaha there (Only bit i know is 100% true). If Tabaha is town (almost certianly false) then he was redirected elsewhere, or was blocked, or made up visiting prof to try and get me lynched thinking i was scum. 

If Tabaha is scum, then i didn't see him because he didn't visit and he was trying to clear Trucks. I think this scenario is far more likely, so the whole defending of Trucks, buddying with him, tryign to get players to vote him instead, makes me think he is our best shot for mafia. If we don't go after Hatz. 

If Yoshiya is scum, then he accused me of visiting prof to try and get me lynched, only fortunately for him, i actually did visit there. If he is scum, it would explain his roleblock not working, it would explain him not voting Trucks, and the mild buddying at the start of the game. Tabaha also came in to try and safe Trucks. 

I'm ok with this logic, but I think Hatz's radioactive cock and tabaha's ironman detector were both safeclaims, because DS's account is unshakeable.

Question, to do our due diligence, is there any case by which Tabaha may be telling the truth in that twist of actions?

See bolded. 

Incidentally, There is no way he actually saw Prof, unless I was redirected and saw Trucks killing Spurge, because Trucks has no role, the only way i could have still seen him would have been to see him kill - which i think is very unlikely, because yoshiya supposedly saw me visit Prof and gah all the confusion. 

If that's what you mean. 

i think you understand the only way of me not being at profs is by me being blocked and at least by what linkz says, i wouldn't geta  result if that happened

See. That's why questions get repeated. There is no way for DT to think you can be town if he is town.

My list:

Scum: tabaha, radish, final-fan

SK: hatmoza

town: miz, DT, me, linkz, ABC, (yoshiya)

Radish tunnelled me all game, had no vote on day 3 (trucks vote). It's a toss-up between Yoshiya, Linkz and ABC for me, but my list above is what I'd bet on. FF seems to be more active as town I think, and ABC voted trucks and has been scum-hunting, as has linkz.

tabaha's cop claim was a safeclaim imho.

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

I lied when I said I did nothing last Night to prevent DT from using what I said to his advantage. I roleblocked him, if he really watched me he should have known that.

He should have known what, he never said he got a result...

Somebody's getting lynched tomorrow *rubs hands* DT's case on you insta-voting him rather than trucks is pretty solid. You helped us none yesterDay. Same for Linkz and F-F.

Wait

happydolphin said:

My list:

Radish tunnelled me all game, had no vote on day 3 (trucks vote). It's a toss-up between Yoshiya, Linkz and ABC for me, but my list above is what I'd bet on. FF seems to be more active as town I think, and ABC voted trucks and has been scum-hunting, as has linkz.

Which is it?!

Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

I lied when I said I did nothing last Night to prevent DT from using what I said to his advantage. I roleblocked him, if he really watched me he should have known that.

He should have known what, he never said he got a result...

Somebody's getting lynched tomorrow *rubs hands* DT's case on you insta-voting him rather than trucks is pretty solid. You helped us none yesterDay. Same for Linkz and F-F.

Wait

happydolphin said:

My list:

Which is it?!

I wasn't clear. you didn't help us with the voting, but you did scumhunt. Yoshi did neither.

The first post relates to your lack of a vote, the second one relates to your scumhunting.

In answer to your question: both. The first was broader than intended, and was meant to limit itselfin scope  to the use of your vote.