By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:
Linkzmax said:
Also, DT you think tabaha could be town?

@Yoshi:
Why did you choose to roleblock DT?

Because I felt it was all too convenient that he went from being sort of scummy to town and yet the information he had gathered meant that one other person was lying. As such, I felt he was a likely choice for the mafia Night killer and as such I could stop it. I didn't but I stand by my decision, especially since DT took so long to say what he did last Night (the few posts he commented on before finally saying what he did all took place after I asked him what he had done, I see no reason for him to have answered them back to front unless he was still thinking up what action he took last Night). He was also very on edge when I tracked him to Prof and has been playing the same way he does when scum, ie. insulting pretty much anyone that goes after him.

Also, rather than make a seperate post I'd like to point out I am gonna bounce now. I'll find the posts regarding the "town consensus" on who to kill tomorrow DT seeing as I can't find the page with the end of yesterDay on it at the moment. If anyone else can find who DS and Miz (as far as I can remember the only other players besides DT to make suggestions) said should be killed by Hat then please say so I don't have to look myself :P

I wasn't online, and then what i do is open up all the quotes in different tabs i am going to comment on, and work through them. 

I was not on edge when you tracked me to Prof. I came straight out with my result and reasoning, and even made a comment on Truck's irony. So Thats bullcrap. 

The only two games I've been scum i played very differently in. So thats also bullcrap. 

You have posts are on par with the Augean Stables of Hercules at the moment,

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:

D: Now i'm confused. Sorry, that post was supposed to be to ABC. 

what I meant was- does ABC think that because *HappyD* meant to put Trucks in the scum list, but instead put him in town- that *ABC* thinks that *HappyD* accidentally put *Trucks* in town because on some level *HappyD* know that *HappyD and Trucks* are scumbuddies. 

I didn't really understand it. 

The second part is to you though. 

Ok, that helps.

To be fully honest, I am not sure at all. I have a massive head-ache and am seeing all blurry XD

Here I try.

I would lynch Tabaha with you guys if you find a flaw in my above post. 

In terms of item, i think the radioactive item part is almost certainly just something he made up in response to hat'z radioactive cock claim. 

The everyone visited prof scenario imo went like this. 

If Yoshiya is town (I'm defiantely not sure on right now).

He tracked me, and saw me visiting Prof. I was watching Prof and saw Trucks kill him.. I didn't see Tabaha there (Only bit i know is 100% true). If Tabaha is town (almost certianly false) then he was redirected elsewhere, or was blocked, or made up visiting prof to try and get me lynched thinking i was scum. 

If Tabaha is scum, then i didn't see him because he didn't visit and he was trying to clear Trucks. I think this scenario is far more likely, so the whole defending of Trucks, buddying with him, tryign to get players to vote him instead, makes me think he is our best shot for mafia. If we don't go after Hatz. 

If Yoshiya is scum, then he accused me of visiting prof to try and get me lynched, only fortunately for him, i actually did visit there. If he is scum, it would explain his roleblock not working, it would explain him not voting Trucks, and the mild buddying at the start of the game. Tabaha also came in to try and safe Trucks. 

I'm ok with this logic, but I think Hatz's radioactive cock and tabaha's ironman detector were both safeclaims, because DS's account is unshakeable.

Question, to do our due diligence, is there any case by which Tabaha may be telling the truth in that twist of actions?

How do none of you realize the radioactive cock was a penis joke?

Linkzmax said:
I told you a long time ago what I thought of the setup, and said yesterDay that it could be mylo. I don't think a starting team of 4 is balanced, but 5 would mean we aren't necessarily in danger. But it's better to assume the worst case, because then we're less likely to rush into a loss.

So Linkz, would you like to tell us if you have any information regarding night 2? 

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Linkzmax said:
I told you a long time ago what I thought of the setup, and said yesterDay that it could be mylo. I don't think a starting team of 4 is balanced, but 5 would mean we aren't necessarily in danger. But it's better to assume the worst case, because then we're less likely to rush into a loss.

I was more referring to my point about there not being 6-  mind commenting on that? 

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Linkzmax said:
Wrong thread :P

@DT
And what were the results of each of your scans?

Only time I have got a result and seen someone was night 2, where I only saw Trucks. 

bro, list out your actions and reads for the 3 nights. The more info we have, the better.

I meant to say night 3, but any information will help.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Your point is "I think it's too much". What comment is there to make besides. "I do not think it is."

happydolphin said:

Here I try.

I would lynch Tabaha with you guys if you find a flaw in my above post. 

In terms of item, i think the radioactive item part is almost certainly just something he made up in response to hat'z radioactive cock claim. 

The everyone visited prof scenario imo went like this. 

If Yoshiya is town (I'm defiantely not sure on right now).

He tracked me, and saw me visiting Prof. I was watching Prof and saw Trucks kill him.. I didn't see Tabaha there (Only bit i know is 100% true). If Tabaha is town (almost certianly false) then he was redirected elsewhere, or was blocked, or made up visiting prof to try and get me lynched thinking i was scum. 

If Tabaha is scum, then i didn't see him because he didn't visit and he was trying to clear Trucks. I think this scenario is far more likely, so the whole defending of Trucks, buddying with him, tryign to get players to vote him instead, makes me think he is our best shot for mafia. If we don't go after Hatz. 

If Yoshiya is scum, then he accused me of visiting prof to try and get me lynched, only fortunately for him, i actually did visit there. If he is scum, it would explain his roleblock not working, it would explain him not voting Trucks, and the mild buddying at the start of the game. Tabaha also came in to try and safe Trucks. 

I'm ok with this logic, but I think Hatz's radioactive cock and tabaha's ironman detector were both safeclaims, because DS's account is unshakeable.

Question, to do our due diligence, is there any case by which Tabaha may be telling the truth in that twist of actions?

See bolded. 

Incidentally, There is no way he actually saw Prof, unless I was redirected and saw Trucks killing Spurge, because Trucks has no role, the only way i could have still seen him would have been to see him kill - which i think is very unlikely, because yoshiya supposedly saw me visit Prof and gah all the confusion. 

If that's what you mean. 

Linkzmax said:
Your point is "I think it's too much". What comment is there to make besides. "I do not think it is."

It's more the fact we have already lost if it is the case. 

Why do you we could still have 4 scum?