By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:
@ Tabaha. If you had been blocked at any point I'm sure it would have told you that you had been blocked rather than giving you completely false information.

not by you

Around the Network
tabaha said:
A Bad Clown said:
Did Mantle ever tell us his reads as Flavor Cop? Or imply he knew something about someone?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150286&page=29

When you post a page, mention your ppp (posts per page). I'm at 100posts per page, what are you at?

tabaha said:
Yoshiya said:
@ Tabaha. If you had been blocked at any point I'm sure it would have told you that you had been blocked rather than giving you completely false information.

not by you

I meant Pezus would have told you in the scan result.

happydolphin said:
tabaha said:
A Bad Clown said:
Did Mantle ever tell us his reads as Flavor Cop? Or imply he knew something about someone?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150286&page=29

When you post a page, mention your ppp (posts per page). I'm at 100posts per page, what are you at?

i posted the wrong link. i corrected myself afterward: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4935977

hat, I am disappoint.(Though not so much after your claimed kill)

others, I am disappoint. You STILL throw your votes around as if there's no chance of the game ending toDay. Won't you ever learn.

As for today's course. We wait for radish and FF to say anything, and then digest that. There will be no lynch until everyone has had time to react to everything that comes up. And as you guys have figured out, there will be no lynch of hat. Unless as tabaha suggested you think there is two scum teams. And Trucks flip suggests that may be the case.

Around the Network

@tabaha. what were the results of each of your scans?

Linkzmax said:
@tabaha. what were the results of each of your scans?

happy, prof and DT all town

Okay, while some mods may not inform you if you are roleblocked,(which can be tricky) you should definitely not receive any result if you were.

Wrong thread :P

@DT
And what were the results of each of your scans?

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
Isn't it just safest to keep Hat alive another Night? We can't know for sure how many mafia there are so for all we know lynching Hat will result in a town lose.
Basically it all comes down to whether or not we can trust Hat for toNight. If we can we lynch someone else (just to be on the safe side), if not we have to hope that DT is correct and lynching him won't put us in a bad situation.

What do you think of my reasoning as to why we don't have 4 scum left? 

How many do you think are left? 

If you are town, do you not think it would have been better to roleblock hatz for exactly this reason? 

I think the reasoning is good but not conclusive.

As to the last part, how could you expect me to have predicted this scenerio? After being almost confirmed townie yesterDay I wasn't even sure that I was going to be alive toDay. I decided it made sense to go with my gut feeling on who was mafia and try and stop the kill. I still wasn't convinced you were town and, since a lot of other people thought you were, it would have made you a safe person to choose as the killer. That's why I roleblocked you.

What makes you think you are confirmed town? I definately don't think you are. 

And that's not what i meant. Why didn't you roleblock Hatz last night, to stop his kill. Unless you think Tabaha or Linkz is scum - the two people he was supposed to chose a kill from if you looked at the fast majority of players that suggested kills for him- then you would have suspected him to be definately killing a town. So you took a guess on one of multiple scums to do the kill instead of stopping a definate kill. 

YesterDay at least most players seemed to feel I was town due to my claim. That may have changed now but at Night I was effectively considered town.

And because I thought he had a chance to hit scum....

O.o One of the majority choices was Linkz? Are you high? The only player that even mentioned Hat potentially killing him was you in your post after Night started.

And yes, I took a chance. It was the best I felt I had. It didn't work to stop the kill but I still feel it got you. Town seems unconvinced though so whatever.

@Bolded. So you think Tabaha is scum then? Because you don't think Linkz was one of the choices, so that only leaves Tabaha. Unless of course by chance you mean you were happy for him to take a random pot-shot? 

Danne, Miz and I all had him or agreed with him. And even then before the end of the day as well. Have you not been reading the game? No-one else even made a comment about who he should kill effectively, i think Linkz said kill no-one.

You have a roleblock. You could have DEFINATELY blocked one kill, but yet you didn't. And then you tell town you can block Hatz' but can't. 

How did you "get me"? What effect did your action do? It didn't stop either town deaths, it has tried and failed to slander a town watcher, it has made you look much more scummy, has left us in a situation we have to kill Hat and take the consequences, or trust the multiple proved untrustworthy hat to follow what we say when has little incentive to,  and has generated confusion all round. Congratulations on your exceptional move there. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War