By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

A Bad Clown said:

So rather than vibes you "read" him as scum?

Yeah. Basically any player I actually had a case on (e.g. Yoshiya tunneling DT, Trucks playing dumb, mantle's "fabricated" theory on DT, which ended up being a mix-up as well) I considered a read, anything I got from tone I considered a vibe.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos said:
A Bad Clown said:

First, I want to know which Robin Miz is. Second, I'd like to direct attention towards Linkzmax and HappyDolphin. Linkz for being on Supermario's "town" list (which Trucks was on, and which made me suspicious of Trucks) and for his strange attitude this game (not posting too often, not digging as much as usual). HappyDolphin for also making a scum list like Supermario and because he was annoyed that he accidently put Trucks on his scum list ( http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914044).

Nice point on Linkz. Who else was on Mario's town list? 

In regards to HappyD- i thought that was gah, Trucks is supposed to be in my scum reads. I might not be remembering right though, can you link to his scum list as well? 

Yup, hence the "(mix-up)". It was a posting error.

Oh right, so because he was supposed to be in scum, but he put him in town- you think he might have been thinking "better put him in town" as your scum read? 

Also what do you think of my reasoning for the remaining scum?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Also I want to bring up Final-Fan for constantly saying he'll catch up. It doesn't seem to have happened yet. Same for Radishhead.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
DarkThanatos said:
tabaha said:
let me explain why i didn't vote trucks and voted mantle instead

it was all because of his claim that he scanned me and the result said i had a gun. again i failed to consider that he was redirected first night. But he was. and according to http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150286&page=29 he scanned trucks and got yosh's item, therefore he was redirected once again. I think it's pretty impossible to trucks to have that item.
But that would not explain why you didn't see me @ prof
And I kinda feel i was redirected tonight

If you were, that would suggest Yoshiya is lying about roleblocking me. On this point actually, Why did you scan me? I pretty much got a scum godfather lynched.

Or, there might be a scum roleblocker, which blocked Yoshiya. Can't rememeber if i proposed that theory earlier. If there is, then that would explain why Truck's did the kill. A scum roleblocker is more important then an already under suspicion godfather imo. 

continuing, there's also the possibility that there are 2 scum teams (with hatz not being sk) and you being in trucks opposite team. ofc this is something i have problems believing in

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
Isn't it just safest to keep Hat alive another Night? We can't know for sure how many mafia there are so for all we know lynching Hat will result in a town lose.
Basically it all comes down to whether or not we can trust Hat for toNight. If we can we lynch someone else (just to be on the safe side), if not we have to hope that DT is correct and lynching him won't put us in a bad situation.

What do you think of my reasoning as to why we don't have 4 scum left? 

How many do you think are left? 

If you are town, do you not think it would have been better to roleblock hatz for exactly this reason? 

I think the reasoning is good but not conclusive.

As to the last part, how could you expect me to have predicted this scenerio? After being almost confirmed townie yesterDay I wasn't even sure that I was going to be alive toDay. I decided it made sense to go with my gut feeling on who was mafia and try and stop the kill. I still wasn't convinced you were town and, since a lot of other people thought you were, it would have made you a safe person to choose as the killer. That's why I roleblocked you.

What makes you think you are confirmed town? I definately don't think you are. 

And that's not what i meant. Why didn't you roleblock Hatz last night, to stop his kill. Unless you think Tabaha or Linkz is scum - the two people he was supposed to chose a kill from if you looked at the fast majority of players that suggested kills for him- then you would have suspected him to be definately killing a town. So you took a guess on one of multiple scums to do the kill instead of stopping a definate kill. 

YesterDay at least most players seemed to feel I was town due to my claim. That may have changed now but at Night I was effectively considered town.

And because I thought he had a chance to hit scum....

O.o One of the majority choices was Linkz? Are you high? The only player that even mentioned Hat potentially killing him was you in your post after Night started.

And yes, I took a chance. It was the best I felt I had. It didn't work to stop the kill but I still feel it got you. Town seems unconvinced though so whatever.

Around the Network

Did Mantle ever tell us his reads as Flavor Cop? Or imply he knew something about someone?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
DarkThanatos said:

Oh right, so because he was supposed to be in scum, but he put him in town- you think he might have been thinking "better put him in town" as your scum read? 

Also what do you think of my reasoning for the remaining scum?

Slow down, I'm getting all confused :(

The first sentence, what do you mean. And plz slow down or we're gonna go bye bye. Word your sentences fully so I can understand you.

Who is he? You have two he's in your first sentence.

I'll answer your second question when we resolve the first, one thing at a time.

A Bad Clown said:
Did Mantle ever tell us his reads as Flavor Cop? Or imply he knew something about someone?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150286&page=29

@ Tabaha. If you had been blocked at any point I'm sure it would have told you that you had been blocked rather than giving you completely false information.

tabaha said:
A Bad Clown said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150286&page=29

wrong link. correct here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4935977