By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:
I think scum wins :S

Hatz dies tonight as Sk, scum kill one of us, it's pretty much over. Hatz is a lost lynch... we're doing too little, too late. But that's what it is, we gotta do what we gotta do, in case there's still a chance to win.

If game continues tomorrow, it's because SK may still win against mafia... :( we suck.

If I get lynched, the SK is gone. Which is not bad for town, but your real problem is mafia at this point. Just last game, town lost because the settled for a SK lynch.

Don't cry to me when you are in Lynch scum or lose situation tomorrow.

You can either trust I'll stay my blad and have yoshiya block me, or lose me as a number to town's benefit and another town.

Read up.

Long story short, he lied about that. He can't block you.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

If I get lynched, the SK is gone. Which is not bad for town, but your real problem is mafia at this point. Just last game, town lost because the settled for a SK lynch.

You can either trust I'll stay my blad and have yoshiya block me, or lose me as a number to town's benefit and another town.

If we kept you, how would you try to stay in the game? What's your advantage to keep killing town, and what's stopping you from doing it again. If you keep killing us, you'll lose to mafia.

If I unvote you, will you promise to cooperate? We can also help you win. Tell us what to do.

DarkThanatos said:

@DT: Do you know anything about this?

A Bad Clown said:
I'll wait for DT but I think I know who is mafia. I believe Supermario screwed up big time .

Ugh

Unvote: hatmoza

miz1q2w3e said:

Read up.

miz, you're the only one I trust at this point...

DT is too smart not to realize that if Hatz gets lynched, mafia win.... We need to work with Hatz to kill off scum. If he cooperates, he and we have a chance of winning. Let's work with Hatz and see where it goes. If we can trust him, then it's to his and our advantage. So long as he helps us lynch mafia, I'm ready to play with him.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Read up.

miz, you're the only one I trust at this point...

DT is too smart not to realize that if Hatz gets lynched, mafia win.... We need to work with Hatz to kill off scum. If he cooperates, he and we have a chance of winning. Let's work with Hatz and see where it goes. If we can trust him, then it's to his and our advantage. So long as he helps us lynch mafia, I'm ready to play with him.

Yeah, I know. See above.

happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:

If we kept you, how would you try to stay in the game? What's your advantage to keep killing town, and what's stopping you from doing it again. If you keep killing us, you'll lose to mafia.

If I unvote you, will you promise to cooperate? We can also help you win. Tell us what to do.

I promise I won't kill anyone. All I have is my word. I really don't want mafia to win. My win condition is to be the last man standing (50% of the players). Which is impossible.

We should wait for Linkz, Radish, and F-F to contribute. We need to lynch mafia, not the SK. If we lynch mafia today. I'll accept a lynch tomorrow.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:

I promise I won't kill anyone. All I have is my word. I really don't want mafia to win. My win condition is to be the last man standing (50% of the players). Which is impossible.

We should wait for Linkz, Radish, and F-F to contribute. We need to lynch mafia, not the SK. If we lynch mafia today. I'll accept a lynch tomorrow.

Kill mafia!

hatmoza said:

I'm going to take a leap of faith and unvote you.

unvote hatmoza

Let's see how this goes.

Well I try but they keep flipping town! I swear I was so sure zero would flip scum. I was wrong so I won't kill anymore.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson